Comment

fyi...

Originally posted by morjana View Post
      SG1 - Claudia Black - Polaris Convention (Canada) July 10-12 '09:

At Polaris:

Polaris 23
      July 10-12 '09
      Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel

Claudia Black just added to the guest list, which also includes David Nykl, Michael Hogan and Matt Frewer

Comment

Another FYI

Claudia Black appearing at the Farscape Convention in LA on Sunday November 8th.

Details at Creation Entertainment

Nov 6th - 8th 2009
        Marriott, Los Angeles Airport.
        Other guests include Ben Browder, Lani Tupu, David Franklin, Gigi Edgely, Virginia Hey and Paul Goddard.

Spoiler:
        *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Toomi!

another article...

Originally posted by morjana View Post
          SG1 - Claudia Black - San Francisco Chronicle: 'Uncharted' :

At the San Francisco Chronicle (San Francisco, CA):

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

'Uncharted' leading man returns for more action

By DERRIK J. LANG, AP Entertainment Writer

Friday, May 8, 2009

LOS ANGELES, (AP) --

Nolan North is having a problem staying in character.

He's leaning outside of a speeding jeep, ordering the driver to zoom faster so he can lunge onto an oncoming train — except the locomotive is make-believe and the jeep is a stack of wooden boxes on a motion-capture soundstage.

Out of nowhere, he breaks into a Christopher Walken impersonation. "Don't ... slow down," he deadpans in perfect Walkenese. "Keep ... goiiing!"

North is rehearsing a chase scene for the sequel to Naughty Dog's "Uncharted: Drake's Fortune," the popular PlayStation 3 third-person action game that cast gamers as a quippy treasure hunter named Nathan Drake. (Think Lara Croft with stubble and a bad attitude.)

... In "Uncharted 2: Among Thieves," Drake is traveling Indiana Jones-style across the globe in search of the mythical kingdom Shambhala. This time, he's joined by a sassy fellow adventurer played by Claudia Black ("Farscape,""Stargate SG-1").

She didn't realize what she was in for until she auditioned for the role of Chloe Frazer with North.

"Nolan and I have decided that we are twins separated at birth because we're basically the same person, except that he's a little more annoying — but only a little," joked Black. "We're really irritating but incredibly funny. The two of us have a fantastic time. I think we drive everyone else nuts, but as long as we're having a good time, who cares, really?"

Comment

Hee, than you!

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Road Not Taken...

Comment

Road Not Taken...

Comment

Road Not Taken...

Comment

Road Not Taken...

FIN
                      Last edited by Admiral Q O; 11 May 2009, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Hi everyone. Just to say that I love Vala. She is so funny and so beautiful. And of course, Claudia Black is a fantastic actress. A real joy to see her play Vala.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                          Hi everyone. Just to say that I love Vala. She is so funny and so beautiful. And of course, Claudia Black is a fantastic actress. A real joy to see her play Vala.
                          Addy: (on intercom) Welcome to the boudoir. That's what some of us call this place. She is an awesome actress. Will you be able to see her at any of the conventions this year? I hear she is a great speaker at those.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                            [B]Addy: (on intercom) Welcome to the boudoir. That's what some of us call this place. She is an awesome actress. Will you be able to see her at any of the conventions this year? I hear she is a great speaker at those.
                            Thank you!
                            Unfortunately, I think I would never have the chance to meet her in my life. I'm stuck in France. The country where there has never Convention and I have not enough money to go to USA or Canada. I hate my life.lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                              Thank you!
                              Unfortunately, I think I would never have the chance to meet her in my life. I'm stuck in France. The country where there has never Convention and I have not enough money to go to USA or Canada. I hate my life.lol

Addy: *sends hugs* Maybe you could catch her in England or Germany? I think she gets there some times?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

Addy: *sends hugs* Maybe you could catch her in England or Germany? I think she gets there some times?
                                Well...Maybe...I Hope.
                                Are you a fan of Farscape? I saw that you post messages on the Ben Browder thread.
                                No, I'm not a spy.lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X