Comment

Yippeeeeeee!! That sounds great!!!!

They've heard our prayers!!
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
        Yippeeeeeee!! That sounds great!!!!

They've heard our prayers!!
        They must have seen your siggie, too! I just LOVE the pictures you picked for that collage!

Comment

Originally posted by TracysTrails
          They must have seen your siggie, too! I just LOVE the pictures you picked for that collage!

Thanks
          Spoiler:

Comment

Comment

I don't know about you, but posts by some of Ben Browder's fans are starting to make me really angry. They are on the best path to make me stop liking Ben's character...

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                I don't know about you, but posts by some of Ben Browder's fans are starting to make me really angry. They are on the best path to make me stop liking Ben's character...
                Which posts where?

Comment

Playing one actor/character off against another, considering that they are obviously very good friends, is very narrow minded IMHO.

A.

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                    Playing one actor/character off against another, considering that they are obviously very good friends, is very narrow minded IMHO.

A.

Do you mean the posts in the Ask Joe thread? No, those are NOT very bright bulbs, are they? Ben and Claudia work so well together, and it's a shame these folks are so narrowminded that they think it's an "either/or" situation. Ben and MS are probably instrumental in getting Vala back into the picture, too. They're not adversaries, they're buds and it's NOT fair to post that way and make it seem like anything else.

Comment

No, I don't mean posts in the Ask Joe thread, it seems that some of Ben's fans want SG-1 to be not a team show, but Ben Browder show. There's a thread in Season 9 section called "The writers must hate Ben" for example.

Comment

No, I don't mean posts in the Ask Joe thread, it seems that some of Ben's fans want SG-1 to be not a team show, but Ben Browder show. There's a thread in Season 9 section called "The writers must hate Ben" for example.
                        Ahhhh, so there's additional hatred and negativity that I'm missing out on reading... joy.....

Comment

unfortunately, i have to agree
                          but im focus on Claudia so i dont care about them...they can write anything

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran

A.
                            They are good friend

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                              unfortunately, i have to agree
                              but im focus on Claudia so i dont care about them...they can write anything
                              well... I'm not sure I agree here. We're all Scapers, I really love Ben as John Crichton on Farscape, and it's sad that another Scaper cares much more about Ben only and is pretty mean towards Claudia's character. Considering the fact that Claudia and Ben are great buddies, it's double sad. It's not good that there're two opposite camps among Scapers

Comment

well... I'm not sure I agree here. We're all Scapers, I really love Ben as John Crichton on Farscape, and it's sad that another Scaper cares much more about Ben only and is pretty mean towards Claudia's character. Considering the fact that Claudia and Ben are great buddies, it's double sad. It's not good that there're two opposite camps among Scapers
                                again. i agree!!! but what can you do???
                                nothing!

edit - something nice about Claudia. from http://www.teevee.org/

Black has been valiantly playing against type as a flirty thief named Vala, and she’s just as fun to watch as Browder. But there’s little more to her character than a few straps of leather and an endless string of really bad sex jokes. Her work on Farscape proved her a hugely classy and talented actress, even in the most bizarre situations. Having her done up as shameless nerd bait seems somewhat beneath her dignity."
                                Last edited by valaCB; 29 August 2005, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X