Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jagwriter78
    Just a shameless plug that I was forced to post here.... It's my dedication to the wonderful Claudia Black

Go here
    I have to log in?

Comment

Top 25 females of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16929

Top 25 males of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21105

Hi Vala fans. Come see where he ranks on my top 25 poll. Contribute your own thoughts on who are the top 25 men and women in stargate history.
      Every Tuesday General Hammond gets alittle touch up on his dome. I say, "General Hammond, alittle off the top today?"

Top 25 females of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16929

Top 25 males of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21105

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
        Hey jagwriter , welcome to GW!! Know you (and your site) from TF!!
        Hi Bree! Like your nick over here

Originally posted by valaCB
        I have to log in?
        Yes, sorry. I had problems with hotlinking and stealing resulting in bandwidth problems and some other crap so I had to put password protection on the vids.

Comment

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by jagwriter78
            Hi Bree! Like your nick over here
            Thanks
            Spoiler:

Comment

I've seen this done in a couple other threads and thought it'd be fun here. What is your Christmas wish list for Vala? What would you like to see from her in S10? Personally I'd love more on Vala's past. Before she was Goa'ulded and right after.

Comment

I'd like to see more Daniel/Vala ANYTHING!

Comment

I'd get Vala a treasure map.

I'd rather like to see more of Vala's pre-Goa'uld and 'just got rid of the snake' time than about her actually being a Goa'uld, unless they can give us something else than the typical 'she was BAD' ep - like the experiences of the host = Vala, for example.
                  And I want witty banter, serious discussions and natural off duty/ 'just passing time on the base' moments between her and Daniel, Teal'c, Cam, Sam and Lam.

Cam, Sam and Lam? Sounds like a bad comedy troup. *LOL*

A.

Comment

Comment

Joe,

how do you think, why some Gaters are so unforgiving, that no matter what Vala does or will do (in season 10) to "redeem" herself, there's NO WAY they will accept her on the team? I must say it's kinda frightening..."

There are some people who don't like the character, so their dislike of the character will taint their logic in this respect. I know people don't like to hear it, but Teal'c was a former enemy and a murderer prior to joining SG-1. And look at how that worked out? I've read some of the arguments against Vala but I would point out that she did go a long way toward redeeming herself in Beachhead. And, I'm sorry, but anyone who argues that her "almost sacrifice" at episode's end was just anothe facet of her opportunism is reaaaaaally reeeeeaching in a big way.

Comment

I'd like more backstory on her. Pre-Goa'uld or post-Goa'uld. She wasn't always a bad girl. I'm sure there was something in her past that caused her to make poor choices. I think there was a man in her past that left her heartbroken and her attraction to Daniel is because he's unlike any man she's ever met before.

Comment

It seems we're all pretty much on the same page in terms of what we want. Now what are the chances we'll actually get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                            It seems we're all pretty much on the same page in terms of what we want. Now what are the chances we'll actually get it?
                            Bad? Abysmal? Non-existent?

A.

Comment

This was just posted in the S10 thread:

Over at the Solutions forum Joe answered a question regarding whether Daniel (or Teal'c) will tell Vala about Sha're/Amaunet. Joe said that they/he would in "Counter-Strike". He also said that it was "very possible" that something would be made of Sam and Vala both having the experience of being ex-hosts.
                              Is it too much to hope that "very possible" will turn into "definitely"?

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                                This was just posted in the S10 thread:

Is it too much to hope that "very possible" will turn into "definitely"?
                                But let's hope!!
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X