No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An adaptation of Alice in Wonderland, and we were supposed to be blocking (staging) my devised sections today. Hiya Aeryn!
    ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
      An adaptation of Alice in Wonderland, and we were supposed to be blocking (staging) my devised sections today. Hiya Aeryn!

Aeryn: That sounds terribly important. Perhaps they were not adequately prepared for you?

Comment

Haha no, the director's baby was ill. I hope she gets better soon. Especially as we're opening in a few weeks and no-one's learnt their lines yet...!

Comment

Haha no, the director's baby was ill. I hope she gets better soon. Especially as we're opening in a few weeks and no-one's learnt their lines yet...!

Aeryn: That does sound a bit disturbing. Which role are you playing?

Comment

Got it in one, Teggy!
            I have many skills .

Comment

Mad Hatter (with an Irish accent - inherited from the last play I did in which I played a phsycopathic IRA teenager), White Queen, Unicorn (gay!), and the Knave of Hearts.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                Spoiler:

Aeryn: *beams in, kisses IB* It appears the Valas have run off with the Cams again...so typical. Hello. *waves* What was the rehearsal to be for?

****smooch back at you ****

It seems I am losing my mojo .

Comment

Mad Hatter (with an Irish accent - inherited from the last play I did in which I played a phsycopathic IRA teenager), White Queen, Unicorn (gay!), and the Knave of Hearts.
                  ***thud ***

Comment

That's cos I stole it!

EDIT: why thud? Did I accidentally shoot your eye out with Vera? (My gun)

Comment

That's cos I stole it!
                      ***stealer!!!!***

Comment

Oh, so that's my new nickname - not stalker any more! *shakes head*

Oh yes, forgot to clarify - that's what my character in the Irish play did - she shot out people's eyes. She was a fun character to play!

Comment

CJack: Did someone page me?

Aeryn: No, we most certainly did not.

CourtesanJack: Ah, my lovely Aeryn. How is my vision today?
                          Aeryn: I am not your Aeryn.
                          CourtesanJack: So you persist in saying...tsk, tsk...you should accept your place at my side, my love.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                            Spoiler:

CJack: Did someone page me?

Spoiler:

Aeryn: No, we most certainly did not.

CourtesanJack: Ah, my lovely Aeryn. How is my vision today?
                            Aeryn: I am not your Aeryn.
                            CourtesanJack: So you persist in saying...tsk, tsk...you should accept your place at my side, my love.
                            I see where this is going. Best man wins or we let the lady decide?

Comment

Uh... with the paging thing... that was me! *grins*

Hi there, CJack! *waves cheekily*

Comment

Uh... with the paging thing... that was me! *grins*

Hi there, CJack! *waves cheekily*
                                Close your mouth dear. You are drooling all over the place .

Comment

Working...
                                X