Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

ECVala: Maeve's birthday party is coming up on the 30th.
    ECam: I thought Darling was hosting that one.
    ECVala: I have no clue. *shrugs*
    ECam: Hey, Integrabyte! You want to trade places for a while?
    Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    How are you?

You need to ask. ****looking for the door to that room **** .

B-DAY? Yay, another partaaaay!! Lots of lots of cookies and cakes...and cookies...and cake again .

Fruitie: Oh that's right. I will have to check with Darling on that one. *sees Integrabyte* Hello, gorgeous. *kisses* We will make sure there is tons of cakes and cookies at this party just for you. *winks*
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

Fruitie: Oh that's right. I will have to check with Darling on that one. *sees Integrabyte* Hello, gorgeous. *kisses* We will make sure there is tons of cakes and cookies at this party just for you. *winks*
      Gorgeous? How come you are the only one to see that? . I gained so much weight these past weeks...oh well..I'll gain some more with those cakes you promise me . Yeeehaaa...tons of running in the summer to be back to my chipper self .

Comment

FYI...

Originally posted by Darren View Post
        When we came back online after 2 hours of downtime, the forum clock was set wrong. Unfortunately it is the middle of the night for Greg (he stayed up very late to get us back online), so it will have to wait a few hours for him to come back online and fix.

Comment

How are you?

You need to ask. ****looking for the door to that room **** .

B-DAY? Yay, another partaaaay!! Lots of lots of cookies and cakes...and cookies...and cake again .

ECVala: The party will be in the lounge, yes. *smiles*

ECVala: Let me get the keys to the cuffs.

ECam: Thanks, Integrabyte. Uhm...you'll need to have Fruitie strip you to your underwear. *winks at Fruitie*

Comment

ECam: Thanks, Integrabyte. Uhm...you'll need to have Fruitie strip you to your underwear. *winks at Fruitie*

I love this game!!! ****getting three jackets...2 pairs of pants...this will be one hell of a stripping session . ****

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...iAQOcap176.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...iAQOcap180.jpg

Fruitie: *grins at ECam, then looks to Integrabyte* Come here, darling. I promise I won't bite....hard. *winks*
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Fruitie: *grins at ECam, then looks to Integrabyte* Come here, darling. I promise I won't bite....hard. *winks*

If you think you will have an easy task...think again .**** Taking another pair of socks . *****

Comment

If you think you will have an easy task...think again .**** Taking another pair of socks . *****

Fruitie: I love a good challenge. *grins, grabs Integrabyte, starts to take off his layers of clothes*
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

ECVala: *gets keys, walks back, uncuffs ECam* See you later. *kisses*

ECam: I'll be watching from home. *kisses Val, swats Fruitie on the bum, beams out*
                    ECVala: I'll just warm the cuffs for IB. *puts them down the front of her shirt*

Comment

Fruitie: I love a good challenge. *grins, grabs Integrabyte, starts to take off his layers of clothes*
                      *ponders...* I admit...I love people who love a good challenge. Yay, tis gonna be fun!!! I am all fluffy...can't wait for you to get to my pink undies .

Comment

ECVala: *gets keys, walks back, uncuffs ECam* See you later. *kisses*

ECam: I'll be watching from home. *kisses Val, swats Fruitie on the bum, beams out*
                        ECVala: I'll just warm the cuffs for IB. *puts them down the front of her shirt*

This is definitely where I parked my car .

***Teee heee heee heee ***

Comment

*ponders...* I admit...I love people who love a good challenge. Yay, tis gonna be fun!!! I am all fluffy...can't wait for you to get to my pink undies .

ECVala: Pink with ruffles of lace?

Comment

ECVala: Pink with ruffles of lace?

No cheating!!! You still have a few layers to talk off .

Comment

No cheating!!! You still have a few layers to talk off .

ECVala: Patience is not one of my more common practices. *winks*

Comment

ECVala: Patience is not one of my more common practices. *winks*
                                Patience is a virtue . How is the strip process going? How many socks left?

Comment

Working...
                                X