Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That B/W picture is beautiful

Comment

ECam: Val, honey, I'm supposed to have furnace duty this morning. I can't spend the day in the boudoir with you.
      ECVala: I'll send feed of you into there from here. *kisses, goes to make tea*

Comment

Fruitie: Good morning, darlings. *hugs Val, leans down kisses ECam* How are you guys today?
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
          http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...orpheus/81.jpg
          Fruitie: Good morning, darlings. *hugs Val, leans down kisses ECam* How are you guys today?

ECVala: Good morning, Fruitie. We are doing splendidly, aren't we, my evil man?
          ECam: Yes, dear. *blows kiss* Good morning, Fruitie.

Comment

The magic is gone...thanks to GW not working....oh well...another time .

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

ECVala: Good morning, Fruitie. We are doing splendidly, aren't we, my evil man?
              ECam: Yes, dear. *blows kiss* Good morning, Fruitie.

Fruitie: That's good to hear. *goes and grabs a cup of tea* So, anything exciting going on? *sips*
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Does this post appear where it is supposed tooooo??????

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...orpheus/83.jpg
                  Fruitie: That's good to hear. *goes and grabs a cup of tea* So, anything exciting going on? *sips*

ECVala: Not really. The girls keep stealing their daddy's underwear. *snickers*
                  ECam: And you keep letting them get away.
                  ECVala: Girls have to stick together, my love. *kisses*

Comment

ECVala: Not really. The girls keep stealing their daddy's underwear. *snickers*
                    ECam: And you keep letting them get away.
                    ECVala: Girls have to stick together, my love. *kisses*

Fruitie: Yes us girls do. *smiles* Your girls are too cute.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Feed from lounge...

Cammie: Communications went down. The security protocol kicked in and we were all sent to our respective homes. ECVala and Fruitie were automatically beamed home from the boudoir. JohnnyCake and MSam were automatically beamed home from the furnace. V_Sparky and Gen. Hottie arrived on the O’Neill II to meet Master Jack as scheduled, but Addy was delayed in Kauai so she and DevilsFoodCake could discuss something.

This is showing up five hours before it is posted because we are caught up in some sort of temporal bubble. We are all safe and unharmed. Imp kind of disintegrated a power relay. Our team is hoping to be back to normal soon.
                      End feed.

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...orpheus/87.jpg
                        Fruitie: Yes us girls do. *smiles* Your girls are too cute.

ECam: Yep. They take after their adorable mother. *blows kiss to Val*
                        ECVala: I'm not uncuffing you yet. *winks*

Comment

ECam: Yep. They take after their adorable mother. *blows kiss to Val*
                          ECVala: I'm not uncuffing you yet. *winks*

Fruitie: Are there any upcoming parties that we can start planning for?
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

***runs in, hugs everyone...revision took me away from me pretty lass . ...runs out ***

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...orpheus/88.jpg
                              Fruitie: Are there any upcoming parties that we can start planning for?
                              Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                              ***runs in, hugs everyone...revision took me away from me pretty lass . ...runs out ***

ECVala: Maeve's birthday party is coming up on the 30th.
                              ECam: I thought Darling was hosting that one.
                              ECVala: I have no clue. *shrugs*
                              ECam: Hey, Integrabyte! You want to trade places for a while?

Comment

ECVala: Maeve's birthday party is coming up on the 30th.
                                ECam: I thought Darling was hosting that one.
                                ECVala: I have no clue. *shrugs*
                                ECam: Hey, Integrabyte! You want to trade places for a while?
                                How are you?

You need to ask. ****looking for the door to that room **** .

B-DAY? Yay, another partaaaay!! Lots of lots of cookies and cakes...and cookies...and cake again .

Comment

Working...
                                X