• Show
Clear All

Two of my all time favorites...

sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      Ponytail

You know, as much as I am in awe of her hair I love the ponytail and the braid.

For size:
      Spoiler:

A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

And rightly so.

A.
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
          Made an icon of one of my favorites. I think I am in an icon mood. Can I use any of the pics everyone has posted?

Everyone can use this one.

Should I add some text?
          You can use any of mine that I have posted.
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post

You know, as much as I am in awe of her hair I love the ponytail and the braid.

For size:
            Spoiler:

A.

Why hide that beautiful hair with a pony tail?

Comment

No time today to do it...heading home here and had trouble with GW earlier today, but I have a question:

I cannot recall which Memento Mori pics I have posted in here, so should I start over and post them all tomorrow? It will be in excess of 200 once I am finished. I am up to the warehouse scene where they catch up to her right now and should be completed tomorrow. Let me know here...I'll go with the majority when I get back tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                No time today to do it...heading home here and had trouble with GW earlier today, but I have a question:

I cannot recall which Memento Mori pics I have posted in here, so should I start over and post them all tomorrow? It will be in excess of 200 once I am finished. I am up to the warehouse scene where they catch up to her right now and should be completed tomorrow. Let me know here...I'll go with the majority when I get back tomorrow.
                I, for one, don't mind if you start over. She looked great in that episode.
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Speaking of icons...

I honestly can't remember which CB icons I've posted here before. So I'll just post them all.

...damn, I really need to finish make more Claudia icons...

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaBee View Post
                      Speaking of icons...

I honestly can't remember which CB icons I've posted here before. So I'll just post them all.

I think that one is my favorite. Very nice job on all of them, AnnaBee.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Great stuf everyone
                        Post them again Addy, i don't mind

Comment

Speaking of icons...

Nice icons!!! Thanks for showing!!!

Comment

Speaking of icons...

Wonderful icons, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Speaking of icons...

Amazing, can't green but have some mental .

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

I vote you start over

Great icons AnnaBee!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X