Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in steam room...

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
    Foxy: No I don't think I ever have tried it like this. *takes a sip* Very nice! The guys have been trying to help me get to know everyone. I hope I can keep it all straight.
    ECVala: Cheat notes. Keep them in your pocket for the first few weeks. You'll be fine. *smiles*
    Vala: *finishes rubbing one foot, moves to other*

Comment

Liz: Good morning, Aeryn. Nice of you to drop in.

Aeryn: I heard the new one was here.

Liz: In the steam room.
      Aeryn: I'll wait until she comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        in steam room...

ECVala: Cheat notes. Keep them in your pocket for the first few weeks. You'll be fine. *smiles*
        Vala: *finishes rubbing one foot, moves to other*
        Foxy: That's a really good idea. I hadn't even thought of that yet. *sighs*
        GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
        Snurch if you want!

Comment

in steam room...

Foxy: That's a really good idea. I hadn't even thought of that yet. *sighs*
          Vala: Okay, you're ready for the pedicure. Fruitie, did you pick out the polish?

Comment

Liz: So, Aeryn, how is Courtesan Jack doing?

Aeryn: Stalking...the same as always...sent me a nightie for Valentine's Day then peeped in through my bedroom window then phoned to ask why I wasn't wearing it.

Comment

in steam room...

Vala: Okay, you're ready for the pedicure. Fruitie, did you pick out the polish?

Foxy: *drinks the rest of her drink, sets the cup down* Ooo, purple, I love that color.
              GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
              Snurch if you want!

Comment

in steam room...

Fruitie: I sure did. I thought this pretty purple would look fabulous.
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

*is offering green tea to everybody*

Comment

Liz: I need to be going...some shopping to do. Want to come with?

Aeryn: Sure.

*Liz and Aeryn beam out*

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                      Vala: Thanks! *fixes robe* That steam was getting to be too much. *sits in main room* How are you?

Comment

Foxy: *comes out of the Sauna* Between the heat, and the Irish whisky, I need to come out and sit for a few.
                        GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                        Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post

Fruitie: Thanks, that is very sweet of you. *takes cup of tea*
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Foxy: *comes out of the Sauna* Between the heat, and the Irish whisky, I need to come out and sit for a few.
                            ECVala: *follows her, wearing a robe* Are you all right, Foxy? You look a bit flushed. *checks her eyes*

Comment

ECVala: *follows her, wearing a robe* Are you all right, Foxy? You look a bit flushed. *checks her eyes*
                              Foxy: I'm good. Just feeling a little woozy. *giggles* I'm feeling better being out of the heat of the sauna.
                              GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                              Snurch if you want!

Comment

Foxy: I'm good. Just feeling a little woozy. *giggles* I'm feeling better being out of the heat of the sauna.
                                ECVala: Here, have some of the green tea. *hands her a cup*

Comment

Working...
                                X