Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/Season%2010/Morpheus/70.jpg
    Fruitie: You may be on to something there, Sass. *thinks* Capt. Jack Sparrow?
    Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

Fruitie: I think the name should have something to do with a zebra. What do you think?
    Sass: Sounds like a plan, love. Also maybe something about contrast. Ying and Yummy.
    banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
      Sass: Sounds like a plan, love. Also maybe something about contrast. Ying and Yummy.

Fruitie: That's not bad either, Sass. *smiles* Wonko Zebra came to mind after I said something. How about that?
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

ECVala: Sass...that was a great idea...but it sounds like two different candies and since people will be getting drunk at the shindig...it might confuse someone. Wonko Zebra, on the other hand, sounds good to me and appropriate. *laughs* Excuse me. Okay...*closes catalog* Fruitie, get the candies delivered to the lounge, please. Sass, would you care to join me in the sauna?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
          ECVala: Sass...that was a great idea...but it sounds like two different candies and since people will be getting drunk at the shindig...it might confuse someone. Wonko Zebra, on the other hand, sounds good to me and appropriate. *laughs* Excuse me. Okay...*closes catalog* Fruitie, get the candies delivered to the lounge, please. Sass, would you care to join me in the sauna?

Fruitie: I'm on it. You girlies have fun. *grabs notebook, blows kisses and beams to Lounge*
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Sass: Sure, darling, a sauna session sounds great. Anything you care to discuss? *rolls shoulders to stretch*
            banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
              Sorry for not posting or commenting but my granny died last night during an emergency surgery and we only came home at around 2.30 in the morning.
              As you can imagine we've been and probably will be quite busy for some time organising "stuff".
              (((((((((ValaM))))))))) So sorry to hear this.

Comment

Sass: Sure, darling, a sauna session sounds great. Anything you care to discuss? *rolls shoulders to stretch*
                ECVala: I want to find just the right little nothing to wear for my evil man tomorrow evening. Know of any lingerie sales going on?

Comment

ECVala: I want to find just the right little nothing to wear for my evil man tomorrow evening. Know of any lingerie sales going on?
                  Sass: *ponders* La Perla is always good in pinch, as is Agent Provocateur. Those two places are always found in my closet. And Agent Provocateur has some very nice Valentine's options.
                  banner by Stef

Comment

in Boudoir Sauna...

Sass: *ponders* La Perla is always good in pinch, as is Agent Provocateur. Those two places are always found in my closet. And Agent Provocateur has some very nice Valentine's options.
                    ECVala: I'll check them out. Thanks. *settles back, closes eyes*

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                      Sorry for not posting or commenting but my granny died last night during an emergency surgery and we only came home at around 2.30 in the morning.
                      As you can imagine we've been and probably will be quite busy for some time organising "stuff".
                      hugs

Comment

in Boudoir Sauna...

ECVala: I'll check them out. Thanks. *settles back, closes eyes*
                        Sass: Not a problem, love. *rests head against wall*
                        banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                          hugs
                          Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                          (((((((((ValaM))))))))) So sorry to hear this.
                          Thank you.
                          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Hello to all the Claudia Black Fans.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalDoran30 View Post
                              Welcome aboard!

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalDoran30 View Post