Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnnaBee View Post
    *has a very very dirty mind*

What immediate dirty thoughts do you think were the inspiration for it being made?

Spoiler:
    MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

My command is this: Love each other as
    I have loved you. Greater love has no man than
    this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
    - John 15:12,13

Comment

Originally posted by Amaranth Traces View Post
      I'm going to really dig into it now and hopefully have it back to you by tonight!
      Just got it yesterday - thanks! I haven't had much time to go through it all. Thankfully that's what weekends are for (well, half a weekend since I'll have a friend visiting on Sunday).

No kidding. I was superproductive at work today too, but I think that might have had something to do with the Skittles I had with lunch. Heh

Tonight is workywork free, and hopefully full of ficky goodness!
      Here's hoping Oh, Skittles for lunch... very nice choice

*bows* Thank you, thank you. I'm here all week

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...andtell017.jpg
      : Well, you see, General, the thing is...
      : It doesn't actually count as a 'desecration', sir.
      : But even if it did, the Constitution protects--
      : Not helping, Daniel.
      : Alright, you two. I want an explanation of what I saw. Right. Now.
      : It's just that the flag is so soft and silky...
      : And he really does look very good in it!
      So this is where the dreaded flag incident had its roots, eh? *tsk* they're so naughty.

Enjoyed the captions, guys. You perk up my boring work day!

Hey Demelza, great to see ya here Hope you don't mind - I did some pimping of the S/D-Thon here.

I LOVE the animation. Ooh my...yes, very dirty thoughts coming to me.... not that I mind in the slightest. Thank you very very much for sharing

I respond with a cap that inspires more dirty thoughts... usually:

Comment

Oh yes, that pic ...what a compromising position , but for some reason I can't come up with a good enough caption to post. Maybe one will come...

Comment

I've been trying to remember/find a SD fic based on Ripple Effect. Actually I think its two different fics and I need help. Might only be one though. Anyway this is what I remember. Sam is talking to the different Carters about their relationships in the universe and they have all sort of different ones. I only remember one was with Rodney (maybe that was the Sam from The Road Not Taken... never thought of that before) anyway and another was with Martouf and blended. She finds out that one was with Daniel and she thought it was weird. I remember Daniel like having a chart that shows the different Daniel's in their relationships and he didn't think it was weird. He was hurt that Sam did. Can anyone help? Thanks.
          sigpic

Banner made by Jess!

Comment

Originally posted by DropsOfAngst View Post
            Hi guys! *waves* I keep lurking here, thought it about time I post

Gotta say, you're really cracking me up with these pics and your versions of the dialogue
            Hey there! Glad you decided to speak up

I giggled out loud when I accidentally caught two pics from this scene when I was doing screencaps last week, and immediately thought it should be turned into an animation

Spoiler:
            Oh dear. Y'know, I don't think it needs a caption. I think it pretty much speaks for itself...

Thanks for sharing. It made me snort

Originally posted by JessM View Post
            Just got it yesterday - thanks! I haven't had much time to go through it all. Thankfully that's what weekends are for (well, half a weekend since I'll have a friend visiting on Sunday).
            And you're still talking to me! So that's good I was kinda worried after I sent it back!

Love this pic, by the way...

: There?
            : Little lower-- Oohhh yeah. Right there.
            : Uh. Am I interrupting something?
            : Oh. Hi, Jack.
            : "Hi, Jack?" I catch you two in the middle of... *waves hand vaguely* And all you have to say is "Hi, Jack"?
            : Hi, sir.
            : Uh...huh. I'm going to back slowly out of the room now.
            : What's his problem?
            : I have no idea. You'd think he never saw anyone get their back scratched before.
            ~Amaranth Traces

Comment

Hey there! Glad you decided to speak up
              Hey! And thank ya Me too lol

Oh dear. Y'know, I don't think it needs a caption. I think it pretty much speaks for itself...

Thanks for sharing. It made me snort
              You're very welcome

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...endgame158.jpg

: "Hi, Jack?" I catch you two in the middle of... *waves hand vaguely* And all you have to say is "Hi, Jack"?
              : I have no idea. You'd think he never saw anyone get their back scratched before.
              *giggles* I had a feeling that's where you were headed with that caption...but still, it made me giggle!

And me, I had a purely dirty mind when I saw it, of course....no dialogue, just dirty visual, so I'll just let that simmer with everyone else's naughty thoughts seeing the pic

Hmm, and speaking of pics.....here's two (as one) from Dominion.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
              MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

My command is this: Love each other as
              I have loved you. Greater love has no man than
              this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
              - John 15:12,13

Comment

That's my favorite thing about S/D...them playing around and teasing everyone else.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Hi all, a fic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4264555/1/Aftermath

Comment

*giggles* I had a feeling that's where you were headed with that caption...but still, it made me giggle!

And me, I had a purely dirty mind when I saw it, of course....no dialogue, just dirty visual, so I'll just let that simmer with everyone else's naughty thoughts seeing the pic
                    LOL Yes, well, that image does lend itself quite nicely to very dirty thoughts. But I thought it was time for a PG-rated caption. Just to mix it up a bit

This one can be taken either way, but I'll spoilerize just to be safe.

Spoiler:
                    (humming)
                    : Um. Sam? Was that you?
                    : Yup.
                    : ...Why?
                    : I wanted to see if it felt as tight as it looked.
                    : .... And?
                    : It does. Keep up the good work.

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                    That's my favorite thing about S/D...them playing around and teasing everyone else.
                    I recently rewatched Point of No Return to refamiliarise myself with the joys of Sam/Daniel banter. They're a lot of fun, aren't they?
                    ~Amaranth Traces

Comment

Have you seen the new pics from Continuum? Another SD pic is included. Here is the SD one:
                      Spoiler:
                      http://repro-network.net/release/SGCTU-S-0059.jpg
                      Not the best picture, but it shows that they do have scenes. ::sighs happy SD sigh::

Not liking this one, but SD is in it.
                      Spoiler:
                      Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my God! Look at this picture! http://repro-network.net/release/SGCTU-S-0066.jpg This is not good. I was hoping the leg thing was just a rumour. An unhappy rumour.
                      sigpic

Banner made by Jess!

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty Carter-Jackson View Post
                        I've been trying to remember/find a SD fic based on Ripple Effect. Actually I think its two different fics and I need help. Might only be one though. Anyway this is what I remember. Sam is talking to the different Carters about their relationships in the universe and they have all sort of different ones. I only remember one was with Rodney (maybe that was the Sam from The Road Not Taken... never thought of that before) anyway and another was with Martouf and blended. She finds out that one was with Daniel and she thought it was weird. I remember Daniel like having a chart that shows the different Daniel's in their relationships and he didn't think it was weird. He was hurt that Sam did. Can anyone help? Thanks.
                        I think I might have found the fic you're looking for: Betty Bokor's Unexpected Effect
                        ~Amaranth Traces

Comment

Have you seen the new pics from Continuum? Another SD pic is included. Here is the SD one:
                          Spoiler:
                          http://repro-network.net/release/SGCTU-S-0059.jpg
                          Not the best picture, but it shows that they do have scenes. ::sighs happy SD sigh::

Not liking this one, but SD is in it.
                          Spoiler:
                          Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my God! Look at this picture! http://repro-network.net/release/SGCTU-S-0066.jpg This is not good. I was hoping the leg thing was just a rumour. An unhappy rumour.
                          I love how Sam looks the most worried for Daniel, with her hands clenched. No matter how few scenes they get, Michael and Amanda always work in all the subtle thing they can in the background!

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                          ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

*ahem* I'd like to make a little announcement. Rather a bit off-topic, hence the spoiler tags.

Spoiler:
                            Late last night, one of my parents' huskies had puppies! Four healthy, sweet, adorable, so-cute-you-could-just-eat-them-up puppies!

Disclaimer: In no way do I recommend or endorse the eating of puppies, cute or otherwise!

SQUEE!!!

That is all.
                            Last edited by Amaranth Traces; 26 May 2008, 03:25 PM. Reason: Needed a disclaimer.
                            ~Amaranth Traces

Comment

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter View Post
                              Oh yes, that pic ...what a compromising position , but for some reason I can't come up with a good enough caption to post. Maybe one will come...
                              Hee hee... sometimes the pics just speak for themselves, don't they?

That story does sound very familiar to me. Could it be What Might Have Been, And What Could Be by aislara? Actually now that I think of it, it could have been Unexpected Effect by Betty Bokor. It's been a while since I read both of them, but I do remember Daniel with that chart thingy. I'm leaning more towards Unexpected Effect. Hope this helps.

And you're still talking to me! So that's good I was kinda worried after I sent it back!

Love this pic, by the way...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...endgame158.jpg

No worries. I just didn't get a chance to devote much time to it this weekend. Trying to brainstorm some ideas for the "action" scene... I have such trouble trying to write those. But I'll be whinging it back to you soon, and I really appreciate the help with it!

And thank you for the laughs, which I sorely needed today! Heh... I've got an idea for a smilie now. Like the Jack one: But instead have both Sam and Daniel waving those signs, stopping long enough to point out at the people they're laughing at. Yeah, I have no idea how I'd make that one either.

Oh! More promo pics for Continuum were released. Go HERE if you're interested. Of particular interest are this one, this one (see who Sam is looking at here ) and this one (look at Sam, esp. her hand... body language!!). I hold out just a bit of hope for this movie.

Comment

Unexpected Effect was one of them. Thanks for that. The other one with Sam talking to the other Sam's was like only one page-- and I still haven't been able to find it.

There's another fic I'm looking for. I think it might be Betty Bokor's but I'm not sure. It's a Unending fix-it where Vala somehow remembers everything and encourages Sam to go after Daniel. Do you know which one I mean?

As for the pictures-- yeah I noticed Sam's clenched fist and how worried she looks. And I like the other pic where she's looking at Daniel, even if he is blurry.
                                sigpic

Banner made by Jess!

Comment

Working...
                                X