No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I advocate the "Singleness is Pretty" holidays myself. or also known as "No, there is nothing infact wrong with me, just because I am still single and approching 30"... I am sure Sam would agree. Somewhere between smooching on Daniel and laughing at all those who think she pines for Jack.

heheh ya was gonna use the kiss, but did not have all my pics with me lastnight, and figured it was the thought that counts. threw it up on my LJ too... heheh spreading the love there too!
    Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter View Post
      Thanks guys!

That's a funny pic Jess. It takes back to the gutter
      *hugs again* You're welcome! Heheh the gutter is a fun place to be - you can forget about all your cares and worries

Oh guess what guys, this past weekend when I was making screencaps from my S9 dvds, I noticed something interesting on the Prototype Director's Series. There's a part where we see what's being filmed on the monitors and it's a scene in the control room with Sam and Daniel, and Walter sitting in front of them. AT and MS are looking at each other and then edge closer to each other looking like they're going to kiss when they suddenly draw back and grin at each other. It was so unexpected and I thought it was cute! I made some caps of it and I'll post them soon

In the meantime, here's another pic of them from that Director's Series:

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
        That Icon is so pretty, Chris! I know, Valentines day isn't my favorite holiday either.

I've been crusing youtube and found this:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUQDpubQ2CY
        Awww I remember that moment! It was so cute to see them clowning around a bit since we don't get to see them together very much anymore. One of my friends said she thought MS was being mean in his mocking of AT and she saw AT's face shrink in disappointment. Watching it again I don't see that though. It's just good to see them having some fun together

More pics from the Prototype DS:

Comment

I didn't notice that in the Prototype DS!! Either that, or I just forgot about it. The S9 DVD set was a little weak with the special features, I thought.

I have no new Sam/Daniel stuff to contribute. I thought I was creative today, but when I turned on my computer I realized, I wasn't in such a creative mood after all.

Comment

I didn't notice it when I first watched them either. I was watching a bit more closely this time since I was making screen caps and it was such a nice surprise!

Here's the scene I was talking about. You can't really tell much from the caps, but that was what happened... I should try making a video of it or something.

They move closer lips slightly pursed as if about to kiss:

... and edge back smiling

Comment

oh!! Makes me want to break out my S9 DVDs and have a SQUEEE moment... hey if it's V-Day may as well get in all the SQUEEing we can... not that we need much of an excuse....

Spoiler:

Comment

We need an excuse to squee? That's news to me!

Comment

not much of one.. like I saw a guy who looked kinda sorta, in a not so much way, like Daniel - squee moment

heard the name "Sam" and it was a female name - squee

know that the closet is locked because of some cute lip-locking couple is in there (named Sam and Daniel) - squee...

ya know, the small moments

Spoiler:

Comment

Speaking of a Daniel look-a-like: I passed a "Daniel" exiting Idiana Jones ride @ Disneyland last year. He had the glasses and a boonie hat. I squeed so loudly, Melissa thwacked me on the arm.

Comment

heheh man, that's inturupting a squee moment - that's a fangirl violation!! She should be glad it was last year! You know how the guys have "Man Rules" well we should have "Fan Girl Rules" heheh

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey...guess what!! I just finished a new Valentine's Day fic! I wrote it in like an hour That's a record for me...Well here's the link...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3394828/1/

Comment

droped a review on ff.net, but ya, I'm gonna echo everyone else - continue pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease???? It's so good!!!

Spoiler:

Comment

I have a fan fic challenge of anyone is intrested.

Write a story that has Daniel and Sam getting married. Either by accident or design. However, it has to be:

Off world
                            A female dominated society
                            Daniel has to change his last name to Carter. LOL!
                            (See what Daniel does to either keep his last name or get Sam to change hers.)
                            Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03 View Post
                              oh!! Makes me want to break out my S9 DVDs and have a SQUEEE moment... hey if it's V-Day may as well get in all the SQUEEing we can... not that we need much of an excuse....
                              LOL... nah I don't think we need an excuse!

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03 View Post
                                droped a review on ff.net, but ya, I'm gonna echo everyone else - continue pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease???? It's so good!!!
                                Me too - I loved it, Col.Sam! I hope you will continue it!

Here's something to cheer ya up hopefully. I know Valentine's Day is over but I didn't have time to post this last night. It's a little something from what I call "The AU Series" (in case you're wondering why it says "1998" on it, lol):

Comment

Working...
                                X