Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know...

*yells out to empty, cavernous thread* HEY!! Where is everyone??? ......

ECHO!!! ....

(yeah I was channeling Jack there, LOL)

Hope we get more people to come by soon. Glad you're still here Col.SamanthaCarter. Your caption is cute! Can only imagine what it is that Jack will kill them over

Here are some more pics. Think I might have posted these already, but I'm not sure.... sorry about the credits being over them.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...el/miab004.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...el/miab009.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
      I did, too. And I agree, I found it not great - but okay.

That said, I am really hoping that they're not trying to push for a Daniel/Vala romance on this show. It seems to me that MS wants one. On the SciFi site (http://www.scifi.com/stargate) there are some video clips to interviews from the Press Party and in MS' interview he says that the two characters (Daniel and Vala) have a "I don't want to say 'romantic interlude' ... but some kind of interlude with a romantic connection."

I sincerely hope he was joking. If the show goes in this direction I really am going to stop watching and will just indulge in fanfiction and old episodes.

Sorry if I'm bringing everyone down. But the prospect of romance between these two bothers me and I fear that it will ruin Daniel's established friendships with the others, especially Sam.
      Season 10 shows no hint on there being any romance between Daniel and Vala. There isn't even a slight spoiler on it. IF there is a romance I see Mitchell being involved with Vala.

Comment

mitchell and vala? i cant really see it... not thinking of farscape are you?

kinda *squee'd* when i saw the sam/daniel in morpheous. ahhh i need more dang it hehe. i think it'd be a safe thing for sg1 if they steered clear from the ships atm.

also i'm not too worried 'bout vala atm because of toman. she does seem to care quite a bit for him.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
          Season 10 shows no hint on there being any romance between Daniel and Vala. There isn't even a slight spoiler on it. IF there is a romance I see Mitchell being involved with Vala.
          I definitely haven't seen any yet. I suppose that "interlude" could be a reference to the ep where Daniel and Vala are supposed to go out to dinner. Hopefully that's all it is and no romance. I did see something about Vala and Mitchell making sparks in another ep as well.

Comment

Originally posted by eri-chan
            mitchell and vala? i cant really see it... not thinking of farscape are you?

kinda *squee'd* when i saw the sam/daniel in morpheous. ahhh i need more dang it hehe. i think it'd be a safe thing for sg1 if they steered clear from the ships atm.

also i'm not too worried 'bout vala atm because of toman. she does seem to care quite a bit for him.
            That's a good point... I don't see her being unfaithful to him either. I guess TPTB will want to get rid of him, but I'd like to hope not.

I loved what we saw in Morpheus. Here's a little taste (will have more caps for this one later):
            Spoiler:

Sorry about the crummy quality.

Comment

Here is another treat from Morpheus:

Spoiler:

This thread used to be pretty busy... what happened?

Comment

Aww...Sam and Daniel...there were a few nice sences in that ep....I wish there'd been more though...

Comment

Yep, I wish there had been more too. Hopefully that won't be all we'll see for the whole season (and if it is, I guess we always have fanfic missing scenes and "fix-its").

Here are a couple of more pics if anyone wants to caption:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60.../fallen001.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...fragbal080.jpg

Comment

Sam: Daniel!
                    Daniel: Oh...did I just say that out loud?

Comment

LOL! Good one! He does look like he was caught saying something... hmm I wonder what it could be?

Here's another one (love Daniel's expression):

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...fragbal081.jpg

Comment

Hi,
                        I'm trying to get support here, I've been voting for Amanda Tapping on WWW.Celeeb.com poll. At the moment she's No.1

Well, I've also been voting for all of the guys as well, trying to make it a Stargate winners month, but Michael is slipping down he was 4th for a while but he's now 6th and is currently being beaten by Clay Aiken,(I apologise if you like him, I personally don't), so I'm trying to get some support for the rest of the guys.

You will have to log an account on but if anyone would like to help, it would be greatly appreicated.

Thank you for reading. Away to post on the other thunk threads!
                        Clark'sGirl

Comment

Hey all. Sorry about the long absence. I am on Vacation and haven't had as much time to read or post. What ever happened to the fic ideas? And where is fishy? Anyhow, I have enjoyed both of the new eps. There was enough hints of SD to keep me going for a little bit.

Daniel: Who ate my schishcabob (sp?)?
                          Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                            LOL! Good one! He does look like he was caught saying something... hmm I wonder what it could be?

Here's another one (love Daniel's expression):

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...fragbal081.jpg
                            I like Daniel's expresion as well. He can make the most boring seen hilarious!

Daniel: Sam, who is this?
                            Sam: This just happens to be my pain in the mik'ta little brother.
                            Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Clark'sGirl
                              Hi,
                              I'm trying to get support here, I've been voting for Amanda Tapping on WWW.Celeeb.com poll. At the moment she's No.1

Well, I've also been voting for all of the guys as well, trying to make it a Stargate winners month, but Michael is slipping down he was 4th for a while but he's now 6th and is currently being beaten by Clay Aiken,(I apologise if you like him, I personally don't), so I'm trying to get some support for the rest of the guys.

You will have to log an account on but if anyone would like to help, it would be greatly appreicated.

Thank you for reading. Away to post on the other thunk threads!
                              Thanks for dropping by, Clark'sGirl! I've just registered so I will be glad to show my support for Michael.

Thanks for the heads up on this!

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
                                Hey all. Sorry about the long absence. I am on Vacation and haven't had as much time to read or post. What ever happened to the fic ideas? And where is fishy? Anyhow, I have enjoyed both of the new eps. There was enough hints of SD to keep me going for a little bit.

Daniel: Who ate my schishcabob (sp?)?
                                Hey debby! That's okay - totally understandable. Hope you're having a good time on vacation.

Weren't we all going to contribute to the fics? I think we were going to do an AU fic for each season, and then there was something to go with that pic from Spirits (the one where Tonane is walking away and Daniel is giving Sam the cute little grin). I don't know what happened to Fishy. I guess she's really busy. I hope she's doing okay and can come back.

Yep, I loved the SD hints too... hopefully we'll see some more this season.

LOL... love the caption!

Comment

Working...
                                X