Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishyone
    Sam: (suspiciously) Daniel, what exactly did you tell him?
    Daniel: *grin*
    Hehe... I think I have an idea of what Daniel told him...

Teal'c: It appears that Tonane now believes that you and Daniel Jackson are husband and wife, Captain Carter.

Comment

I think of it kind of as a partnership. I think the natural leader in the situation would assume the needed role. Sam and Daniel have a complimentary balance of strength and weakness that would adapt to any situation.

I'm having a hard time finding the words to say exactly what I mean to say.
      You said it better than I ever could. That's pretty much how I see it... I think it would depend on the situation definitely, and that they do have strength and weaknesses that balance each other. Or something like that.

Comment

Me again. I just made two new avatar/icon things, but I'm going to put them in spoilers since they involve a S10 promo pic... just to be safe rather than sorry. (btw, is it just me, or does Daniel look a tad...cranky...in them? lol)

Spoiler:

I also made an animated avatar, but the file size is a bit big so I thought I'd link to it instead.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...sdani_icon.gif

Hope you like.

Comment

Funny thread! I am not a shipper but:
          1) every ship which contraries the Sam/Jack interests me
          2) As much people said, they have many things in common
          Hallowed is RepliCarter!

Hallowed are the Ori...

Comment

Originally posted by harsiesis child
            Welcome, harsiesis child. We have non-shippers that drop by from time to time, and we appreciate them (well, as long as they're not here to start trouble). We have fun capping pictures... I usually make mine funny or sweet. Thanks for posting... I like your comment #2.
            The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
              Me again. I just made two new avatar/icon things, but I'm going to put them in spoilers since they involve a S10 promo pic... just to be safe rather than sorry. (btw, is it just me, or does Daniel look a tad...cranky...in them? lol)

Spoiler:

I also made an animated avatar, but the file size is a bit big so I thought I'd link to it instead.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...sdani_icon.gif

Hope you like.
              Very nice, Jess! I like avatar (even though there's GPS...It's small, so it's okay). And it fades out nicely.

Comment

Hehe... I think I have an idea of what Daniel told him...

Teal'c: It appears that Tonane now believes that you and Daniel Jackson are husband and wife, Captain Carter.

Sounds about like what I had in mind. I could easily see this turning into a small fic...

Comment

Originally posted by harsiesis child
                  Welcome to the thread, harsiesis child! Anyone is welcome here, just as long as they're respectful.

And as fishyone said, I like your #2 as well.

Comment

Very nice, Jess! I like avatar (even though there's GPS...It's small, so it's okay). And it fades out nicely.
                    Thanks! Lol...yeah, I figured small GPS is okay. He does look a bit like he's asleep, but that's okay... leaves stuff up to our imagination I'm glad you liked it...I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out.

Comment

Sounds about like what I had in mind. I could easily see this turning into a small fic...
                      Hey, that would be neat... sort of an AU to Spirits, I guess, where it happens like it did in the episode with Jack getting injured and the three of them go offworld instead. Tonane gets the idea that they're married and they're expected to act like a married couple. Maybe he decides that with the help of the "spirits" (or not) they should have their vows renewed, and it's akin to having an actual wedding.

I can hear Jack when they get back... "MARRIED???"

That would be a nice small fic.

Comment

Hey, that would be neat... sort of an AU to Spirits, I guess, where it happens like it did in the episode with Jack getting injured and the three of them go offworld instead. Tonane gets the idea that they're married and they're expected to act like a married couple. Maybe he decides that with the help of the "spirits" (or not) they should have their vows renewed, and it's akin to having an actual wedding.

I can hear Jack when they get back... "MARRIED???"

That would be a nice small fic.
                        It would be a nice little fic. Hey, I have an idea... Why don't we start a group fic here in the thread? Anyone who wants to can contribute the next part, and that might raise some awareness and get some more life into our thread?

Of course, this is just a suggestion and if it wouldn't work or be appropriate, we don't have to do it...

Comment

Yeah, it was Jack. I checked the transcript on stargatefan.com. I couldn't remember either, though.

That's true. And that nice talk she has with him in Jolinar's Memories makes up for it.
                          Ah, okay.

Well, that ends Fair Game, so on to Legacy...

I've always liked Legacy, though it struck me more recently just how easily everyone believed that Daniel was crazy rather than looking for any other reason for what he was seeing. Given some of the things they'd seen (Reetus come to mind), why did he have to be insane?

As far as Sam and Daniel interaction goes, I can't remember too much, though the way that Sam looks at him when they visit him in the mental hospital is just so sad, like her heart is breaking. I think she's near tears.

Comment

Thanks! Lol...yeah, I figured small GPS is okay. He does look a bit like he's asleep, but that's okay... leaves stuff up to our imagination I'm glad you liked it...I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out.
                            You're welcome. Yeah, I can just imagine where the bedhead/still kind of asleep look came from... something to do with Sam?

Comment

It would be a nice little fic. Hey, I have an idea... Why don't we start a group fic here in the thread? Anyone who wants to can contribute the next part, and that might raise some awareness and get some more life into our thread?

Of course, this is just a suggestion and if it wouldn't work or be appropriate, we don't have to do it...
                              I like that idea! I don't know about how appropriate it would be or not. I think it would be fun to see.

What does everyone else think?
                              Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

That's a neat idea. It would be great if we could get a nice group of people to do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X