Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JessM
    Daniel: Um...Sam, you know we're going to be late for that briefing...
    Sam: I know I know but I'm so addicted to this SIMS...
    Daniel: SIMS... wait, is that couple supposed to be.... us??
    Sam: *cough*
    Lol...I was playing SIMS 2 the other day with my Sam and Daniel...I think they have like 7 kids now...for some reason they kept having twins...lol

Comment

I'm glad to see this place is really rolling with the S/D shippers.
      Keep it up!
      Here are some more.

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s8/8...ME%5F0233.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s8/8...ME%5F0299.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s8/8...ME%5F0314.html

Comment

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter
        Lol...I was playing SIMS 2 the other day with my Sam and Daniel...I think they have like 7 kids now...for some reason they kept having twins...lol
        lol... that's funny...but cute. I haven't played SIMS in a while. There's a girl with a Sam/Daniel site who has pics up of her Sam and Daniel... I think she still has them up...

Ah... here it is.

Comment

Sam: Sir I've been getting these weird looks all day. I can't figure out why. No one will tell my what is wrong.

Daniel THinking: I know why. Jack stuck a huge wod of masking tape in her hair. Some one should stick a ball of Duct tape in his hair. Outloud: Sam when was the last time you brushed your hair?
          Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
            I'm glad to see this place is really rolling with the S/D shippers.
            Keep it up!
            Here are some more.

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s8/8...ME%5F0299.html
            Yep, we rock!! Heehee..

Sam: Daniel, it's just a tiny bug...it's not going to eat you.
            Daniel: I don't care, get it away from me!

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
              Sam: Sir I've been getting these weird looks all day. I can't figure out why. No one will tell my what is wrong.

Daniel THinking: I know why. Jack stuck a huge wod of masking tape in her hair. Some one should stick a ball of Duct tape in his hair. Outloud: Sam when was the last time you brushed your hair?
              LOL!! That is great, debby!!

Now we need a pic that will look like Daniel being satisfied that he stuck a ball of Duct tape in Jack's hair (and Sam's reaction)!

Comment

Well I can't seem to find a pic for that right now, lol

But here's one I thought might be fun to caption.

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s8/8...ON%5F0113.html

Comment

Well I can't seem to find a pic for that right now, lol

But here's one I thought might be fun to caption.

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s8/8...ON%5F0113.html

Sam- " Sorry that was me."

Daniel- " Remained me on our next mission to bring a can of airfreshener!"

Teal'c- " Indeed"

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Monarch
                    Sam- " Sorry that was me."

Daniel- " Remained me on our next mission to bring a can of airfreshener!"

Teal'c- " Indeed"
                    LOL!! That's perfect!

Here's another one:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...argate/019.jpg

Comment

Just in case anybody missed it!

Okay Stargate fans! This is absolutely the *last* update before the nomination period ends, so listen up!

Nominations for the Stargate Fan Awards will close on April 30th. That's this Sunday! We've already received so many nominations. It’s really great!

Without spilling the beans too much, Stargate Atlantis is ahead of SG-1 and Slash noms are leading the pack for both. *Now* is the time to send in nominations to be sure that the type of fic that *you* like to read is represented and recognized in the 2006 Stargate Fan Awards!

If *you* don't nominate them, your corner of the fandom won't be properly represented!

Go to: http://www.stargatefanawards.com/index.shtml to enter your nominations and make sure that the fic you enjoy receives the recognition it deserves.

There are only a few more days to submit nominations so what are you waiting for? Go forth and nominate!
                      It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

I was just reading some spoilers for Memento Mori, an ep that will be filming next week:

Spoiler:
                        Vala loses her memory and ends up working in a deli. Mitchell and Teal'c question a guy responsible for her disappearance in an isolation room while Daniel and Carter watch.

From this it sounds like they will be spending another scene together. I guess I am grasping at straws, but scenes shared can also potentially mean shared looks, thoughts, concerns, etc.

It seems like there's some hope for Daniel and Sam's friendship to still be shown. I was worried that with Vala around, those two (Daniel and Vala) would be paired up constantly and there would be no Sam and Daniel interaction. I think I'm a bit more optimistic in terms of there (hopefully) being no ship on the show. Well... ship between Sam and Daniel would of course be nice lol, but we know that's not going to happen. So I'd just prefer no ship.

And that's the end of my mindless, spoiler-ridden ramblings.

Comment

I was just reading some spoilers for Memento Mori, an ep that will be filming next week:

Spoiler:
                          Vala loses her memory and ends up working in a deli. Mitchell and Teal'c question a guy responsible for her disappearance in an isolation room while Daniel and Carter watch.

From this it sounds like they will be spending another scene together. I guess I am grasping at straws, but scenes shared can also potentially mean shared looks, thoughts, concerns, etc.

It seems like there's some hope for Daniel and Sam's friendship to still be shown. I was worried that with Vala around, those two (Daniel and Vala) would be paired up constantly and there would be no Sam and Daniel interaction. I think I'm a bit more optimistic in terms of there (hopefully) being no ship on the show. Well... ship between Sam and Daniel would of course be nice lol, but we know that's not going to happen. So I'd just prefer no ship.

And that's the end of my mindless, spoiler-ridden ramblings.

This is just speculation but here is what I think. I doubt they will mak a relationship between Daniel and Vala. Sure they'll be friends and stuff, but it won't go too far. Daniel get's to the point where he can't stand her way too many times.
                          Since Farscape has stopped with its episodes or something, and Mitchell and Vala are in the same show, I think the producers will make some sort of relationship between them, maybe to get some more fans from the Farscape people.

That's just my opinion.

Comment

Okay... I realize I'm new here. (Not so new other places, like SDR, Sam-Daniel Gate and more ) So... Hi. I know I know some of you already. I came over here to cap pictures...but I couldn't think of anything for the last one that Jess posted.

Jess, you have read what I said about this on your forum, so you can skip that if you wish. I'm kind of happy about this spoiler because of the interaction we'll get because of the two of them being in the observation room together. Reminds one of The Enemy Within.

As for Farscape, it was cancelled after its fourth season. Later a miniseries was made. I really like Ben Browder and Claudia Black on there and would like to see Mitchell/Vala, but I think that TPTB would actually not want to do anything shippy with them because they were the ship on the other show, sadly.

Really, I'd rather see the show ship-free than see a badly written ship (um, kind of have...actually) or a ship I hate.
                            Last edited by fishyone; 26 April 2006, 05:35 PM.
                            The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
                              This is just speculation but here is what I think. I doubt they will mak a relationship between Daniel and Vala. Sure they'll be friends and stuff, but it won't go too far. Daniel get's to the point where he can't stand her way too many times.
                              Since Farscape has stopped with its episodes or something, and Mitchell and Vala are in the same show, I think the producers will make some sort of relationship between them, maybe to get some more fans from the Farscape people.

That's just my opinion.
                              I like to think (and hope) that you're right about there not being any relationship between Vala and Daniel. It does sound pretty logical.

I would not mind seeing something between Mitchell and Vala myself... my guess is that TPTB would want to distance themselves from that, but you never know... they do have very good chemistry though.

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone
                                Okay... I realize I'm new here. (Not so new other places, like SDR, Sam-Daniel Gate and more ) So... Hi. I know I know some of you already. I came over here to cap pictures...but I couldn't think of anything for the last one that Jess posted.

Jess, you have read what I said about this on your forum, so you can skip that if you wish. I'm kind of happy about this spoiler because of the interaction we'll get because of the two of them being in the observation room together. Reminds one of The Enemy Within.

As for Farscape, it was cancelled after its fourth season. Later a miniseries was made. I really like Ben Browder and Claudia Black on there and would like to see Mitchell/Vala, but I think that TPTB would actually not want to do anything shippy with them because they were the ship on the other show, sadly.

Really, I'd rather see the show ship-free than see a badly written ship (um, kind of have...actually) or a ship I hate.
                                Hey there! *waves*

I was thinking that, actually. And any scenes with them together are great screencap fodder.

Totally agree about the ship...though I've said that before. I see there's a "Things that would make you stop watching Stargate" or "I would stop watching if..." thread here. Someone posted that they would stop if Daniel and Vala became an item. This was from a Daniel fan who is a S/J shipper... I'm glad there are a few other shippers who agree with us on at least one point...

Comment

Working...
                                X