Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sushifortherescue
    Hello everyone!! I am a S/D shipper and I'm new to this thread, also to GateWorld...So, yeah anyhows...*waves*
    Hello, Sushi. I meant to be the first to welcome you 'cause you be my sister and all, but... I wasn't.

It is nice to see more support of s/d... Feel free to join us in capping or discussion.
    The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Daniel: Sam, can I talk to you?
      Sam: Just a second, Daniel, I'm busy.
      Daniel: But I have something to give you.

Comment

Sam: So really, we had to do this diversionary tactic, and it worked out rather well.
        Daniel: But you and Jack? Don't you think you should have told me first?

Comment

Sam: I can't believe they said we couldn't have the wedding in the gateroom.
          Daniel: I bet Jack has something to do with this. Hammond was okay with it.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
            Oh, is that the distraction you were talking about? I must sound so clueless...

Sounds good...can't wait to see it.
            Well, I got stuck on the distraction... So I could send it to you up to the mid-scene where I got stuck... It has an intriguing back story... at least to me...

Btw, what is our fanfic policy here in Science Twins Land? Do we post links or not? I'm curious. I know no one's stopped me from talking about all my ideas for fanfic...

Comment

I believe we have covered 1969... So... Out of Mind?

Um... I don't believe there was much s/d interaction here. They all thought the others were dead until Jack found Sam () and then they wandered around alone for a while before they found Daniel. I think Daniel was standing next to Sam in the fake gateroom...

Comment

Just a silly idea I had a while back...

Plot Bunny Garden

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone
                  Well, I got stuck on the distraction... So I could send it to you up to the mid-scene where I got stuck... It has an intriguing back story... at least to me...

Btw, what is our fanfic policy here in Science Twins Land? Do we post links or not? I'm curious. I know no one's stopped me from talking about all my ideas for fanfic...
                  I don't have a problem with links being posted. If the story isn't to long you can post it here deractly if you like.
                  Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Just a silly idea I had a while back...

Plot Bunny Garden
                    THat is hilarious! I love it! THat is probably what my head looks like right now with the ideas for fanfic floating around.
                    Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Sam: Daniel, I enjoy playing footsies but do we have to right now while I'm trying to talk to the General?
                      General Landry (off screen): *cough* Footsies?
                      Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
                        I don't have a problem with links being posted. If the story isn't to long you can post it here deractly if you like.
                        Oh, it's too long, trust me. And it's not finished, if that would be an objection.

Comment

Daniel: Sam, can I talk to you?
                          Sam: Just a second, Daniel, I'm busy.
                          Daniel: But I have something to give you.
                          Aww... and I can just imagine what he has to give her!

Comment

That would be great... thanks.

I think it's okay if we post links. I think I've seen other people post them further up the thread.

Comment

I believe we have covered 1969... So... Out of Mind?

Um... I don't believe there was much s/d interaction here. They all thought the others were dead until Jack found Sam () and then they wandered around alone for a while before they found Daniel. I think Daniel was standing next to Sam in the fake gateroom...
                              You're right, I don't think I saw any either, just that Daniel and Sam were standing together in the fake gateroom.

I bet when she first saw Daniel, she thought.. *sigh* Why did he have to have it cut??

lol

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
                                THat is hilarious! I love it! THat is probably what my head looks like right now with the ideas for fanfic floating around.
                                Yeah. I know. I have so many ideas wandering around, a list of stories that I want to do, and I get new ideas daily. They really are as prolific as rabbits. Still, it is for a good cause, the s/d ship.

Comment

Working...
                                X