Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishyone
    At last gateworld is back up... I haven't been able to get on, and I've been trying for hours...

Made another wallpaper to distract myself from a plot pygmy... Third in series... Again using Jess' caps...

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...rs/series3.jpg
    They are all great. I love the way it looks like the pictures were made for the lyrics.
    Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
      That's a great spin on that ep... and definitely how I see it in AU land.

Here's a new-ish pic that I made... which I thought might be good to cap:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...daniel/005.jpg
      Sam: I'm sorry Daniel but the cold you have looks like it has mutated into something almost deadly.
      Daniel: Oh...*faints*
      Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Flygirl
        ......creeping in very quietly,,,,not wanting to interrupt the S/D shippers,,,but,,,,,,
        Hiya, Guys,,,,ah,,,,I have a couple of nice S/D or AT/MS (to be more accurate) piccys I SC'd ,,,,Thought you might like 'em

I'm not a S/D shipper but was watching a con dvd and thought these were sweet!!!!

KJ XX
        Oh these are great, Flygirl! Thanks for dropping by! We welcome any and all who would like to post. As long as it is a friendly post and not someone trying to start a fight! THanks agian!
        Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

For us s/d shippers who really like the way MS looks...

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1.../sas2final.jpg
          I told you this before... but it's great!!

Comment

Well, me too... With the hoping that the other friendships are reforged next season... It's hard to be optomistic when things seem to be heading towards something that could forever damage the show we like so much. But we have something that the show can't touch: AU...

*heads off to work more on BtC*
            So very true. I'm so glad we have our AU and fics to retreat to whenever we're not happy with the way things are going. I remember reading spoilers for one ep that said there will be this nice Daniel/Teal'c scene and all.... which is nice, but I'd like to see a nice Daniel/Sam one, too... so I hope they can give us that (then again, there is that "angsty" scene if they haven't taken it out...).

BtC... a fine example of the way it should be...

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me if Daniel did know exactly how she felt. I don't think that he really could not know, all things considered... Teal'c and Daniel probably knew about that before Jack and Sam... Guess it goes to show that Daniel is always there for Sam...
              Right... and I bet knowing about that could have frustrated him a bit (well, at least it would have in my AU... then again, D&C would not have happened that way in my AU... ). It does show that he's always there for Sam, and I really love that. I hope we continue to see that.

Comment

I am so glad that you like them. I don't have too many lyrics left now... I might be done with my series way too soon... And then what will I do?

I guess I could always go back to that Sam wall I had plans for...
                Aw, that's okay... I'd hate to see it come to an end, but what can you do if there's not many lyrics left... lol...

Oh, the seasons of Sam wall? That would be cool. I have a Daniel wall series planned, to the lyrics of "Hair" actually. *grin* Would love to start that one soon...

Comment

I am glad. I could probably do the next one sometime later today (almost said tomorrow... but it's today...

I even took the pics from your site already.
                  No problem... and "snurch" away! That's what they're there for.

Comment

......creeping in very quietly,,,,not wanting to interrupt the S/D shippers,,,but,,,,,,
                    Hiya, Guys,,,,ah,,,,I have a couple of nice S/D or AT/MS (to be more accurate) piccys I SC'd ,,,,Thought you might like 'em
                    I'm not a S/D shipper but was watching a con dvd and thought these were sweet!!!!

KJ XX
                    Thanks so much, Flygirl! No, you are not interrupting...especially with great pics like these! I love them! Thanks again for posting them!

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
                      Sam: I'm sorry Daniel but the cold you have looks like it has mutated into something almost deadly.
                      Daniel: Oh...*faints*
                      Lol... poor Daniel does look like he's under the weather, doesn't he? I guess Sam's smile is because she knows she'll be able to give him lots of TLC and nurse him back to health...

Comment

KJ XX
                        Thank you very much for posting these. And you're not interrupting us, not at all. I think I talk to myself a lot here... I've been meaning to ask my fellow shippers if I need to slow it down a bit...

debby and Jess already said it, but we welcome anyone who wants to post (as long as they don't mean to start trouble). Thanks again, Flygirl!
                        The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

That's a great spin on that ep... and definitely how I see it in AU land.
                          Me, too.

Here's a new-ish pic that I made... which I thought might be good to cap:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...daniel/005.jpg
                          Daniel: You know, just because I said it first doesn't mean you get to go around looking like the cat that got the canary.
                          Sam: *smiles*

Comment

No problem... and "snurch" away! That's what they're there for.
                            I told you this before... but it's great!!
                            Thanks again.

Comment

Okay, here it is, the next in series:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...rs/series4.jpg

*runs off happily*

Comment

So very true. I'm so glad we have our AU and fics to retreat to whenever we're not happy with the way things are going. I remember reading spoilers for one ep that said there will be this nice Daniel/Teal'c scene and all.... which is nice, but I'd like to see a nice Daniel/Sam one, too... so I hope they can give us that (then again, there is that "angsty" scene if they haven't taken it out...).

BtC... a fine example of the way it should be...
                                AU land is a very happy home. And we can make things just as they should be. I'm glad there's supposed to be a good Daniel/Teal'c scene and hopefully we'll get a nice Sam/Daniel scene, too... More than just the promised angsty one, which we had better get!

Thank you very much for saying so.

Comment

Working...
                                X