Clear All

sigpic
    Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
      Sig by (x)

Comment

Originally posted by itsaparadox View Post
        It's always great to know we have Carmen on our side.

Really? I would love to see season 1 bloopers, but i highly doubt it will ever see the light of day tbh.

Well, in that case, i wish you luck and i look forward to seeing what you do with the site.

Picspam time...
        Absolutely! I don't think he'd ever changed his mine either. When I met him I thought to myself "oh no, what if he changed his mind?" but he obviously didn't! He was awesome. The second time I saw him, a few of my S/D friends wrote some drabbles and asked if I could gather them all & give them to him. I did and he was very appreciative. I even wrote one. In fact it's short enough I'll post it here.

Spoiler:
        Maybe Someday
        Summary: Jacob is with SG-1 on a picnic soon after being blended with Selmak.
        Subjects: Friendship, Smarm, Drabble
        Spoilers: None really; maybe Singularity? Takes place near the end of Season 2.

Basking in the sun, Jacob gazed at the scene stretched out before him: a beautiful mid-October afternoon, the perfect day for a picnic in the park. Jack played football with some kids, Teal’c observing. Janet was buying ice cream for everyone.

Jacob’s gaze shifted to Sam and Daniel pushing Cassandra on the swings. Jacob smiled. They looked like a family. Sam looked so comfortable and happy. He wanted nothing more for her.

His smile faded. Daniel was married to Sha’re. They could only be friends.

Maybe someday, he thought to himself before getting up and heading over to help Janet.

Me too, and yeah I agree. It's been years and if they haven't already been released I'd highly doubt they'd ever be.

Thanks.

And thank YOU for that picspam! That scene in Endgame where they're tied up together, I squeed so loudly when I first saw it...those little grins they give each other like "yep, here we go again!" So adorable

Comment

Aw, that's a sweet drabble. I think that's what any S/D shipper can hope for, maybe someday.

You're welcome! That scene in Endgame was one of their cutest moments.
          sigpic
          Sig by (x)

Comment

Thanks! One of my friends wrote a drabble for 1969, to explain who Sam was supposed to be when she and Daniel went in disguise to talk to Katherine. She asks Daniel before they go to see her and he says something like "You're my girlfriend" and Sam thinks to herself "If only..."

I loved all their moments in Endgame! I loved how it was Daniel who went after Sam when she was kidnapped by the Trust. I even remember them sharing some nice little looks during one of the briefings in that episode. I think seasons 7 and 8 had some very nice interaction between them (even though I really can't stand Space Race, I loved their moments at the beginning and very end of that one). It was such a shame there wasn't much of them in the next two seasons. It's so nice that we have them all to look back on, though.

Comment

I agree! If only!

Sam and Daniel had some adorable moments in Space Race. They were the best part of the episode.

So i was playing around with some screencaps and i ended up with this. It's simple, and coloring the really dark caps were a pain but i managed to make a signature for them. This little scene between them gets me every time.

Last edited by itsaparadox; 11 February 2016, 07:57 PM.
              sigpic
              Sig by (x)

Comment

*walks in, clears away cobwebs*

Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's been so long since I was here last! I'm so sorry... I never got a notification for your last post, Paradox. I'm not sure why... And then I got insanely busy (long story short, I'm in the process of starting my own business so the past few months have had me totally hopping...meeting with friends in the business, taking courses related to it, getting started with legal documents... ugh it's been insane). I miss you guys so much!

Anyway I LOVE your banner! I know what you mean about the dark caps - they are such a pain to use sometimes. But I love the way you made this one... nice and simple and it says so much. The look on Sam's face there, and how reluctant she seemed to leave Daniel. They had some pretty nice moments in Continuum. I'm sad that they weren't able to make any more SG-1 movies, but in a way I'm glad this one was the last.

I need to experiment with some more art. Actually reading over the thread I have an idea for an Endgame banner I think... will have to see what I can do

Comment

Hey, Jess! I've missed seeing you around the thread. Hopefully you'll find time to drop by more often in the future.

Yes, please do! I'd love to see what you come up with for Endgame.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by (x)

Comment

Hey!! I really miss you too! Things are settling down a bit more so I should be able to drop by more often now. And I think I have something good in mind for the Endgame banner Will definitely get cracking on that!

Comment

Great!

In that case, I can't wait to see that banner!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by (x)

Comment

Here it is! I had another idea originally but I couldn't really make it work here...I think it might work better as a wallpaper (more room and all ). And I wanted to have both Sam and Daniel's faces bigger, but I didn't have a big enough screencap of that scene (where they grin at each other). Anyway I hope you like it!

Comment

Awww! I love it!! That look they share after Daniel gets caught is so adorable!

Yeah, i know what you mean. I really wish there were hd screencaps for SG-1 online since the caps from a dvd just don't cut it sometimes.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by (x)

Comment

Aw thank you!! I love that look SO much.

Me too. And my problem was way back when I screencapped them (this was at least 10 years ago I think, lol) and was first posting them, people were telling me they were too dark. I lightened them up but I think I went overboard and made them way too light lol. Now when I go back through them I have to darken them a little again.

I did find a LiveJournal group where people had screencapped a bunch of the episodes. I'd downloaded the ones for Tin Man and TBFTGOG. They had a lot of nice ones but I'm not sure if they're really HD.

Comment

You're welcome!

Here's a cute drabble i found a few days ago.

Finding Balance

And a one-shot by the same author.

Jumping In
                              sigpic
                              Sig by (x)

Comment

Wow, thanks so much for the recs! I'd never seen these before. The drabble is really cute..it says so much in so few words

I'm in the middle of reading the second one... Heh heh, poor Daniel being embarrassed by what happened in the movie theater. It's a great read so far.

I'm going on vacation tomorrow for a week and I don't think I'll get much of an opportunity to be online, so I'll talk to you guys when I get back! Have a great week

Comment

Working...
                                X