No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From my understanding Amanda and Michael were just playing around on set and, voila, the Daniel/Sam kiss that never happened in the Resurrection episode.
    sigpic
    Sig by (x)

Comment

Well, it's adorable. I love those two - characters and actors. Just listened to a vid for them. Have you heard of 'What I Meant To Say'?
      Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
      My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
        Well, it's adorable. I love those two - characters and actors. Just listened to a vid for them. Have you heard of 'What I Meant To Say'?
        Nope, I don't believe I have.
        sigpic
        Sig by (x)

Comment

It's a lovely vid. Quite good if you're looking for fic conflict inspiration.

Comment

I've received some new music vid sofware for my birthday ... and I think I've decided what to make with it If you have some favourite shippy scenes you wish to see or some songs you think were made for the ship let me know
            sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

I'd have to think a little... So much to choose from (but Singularity isn't bad at all)! Thank you in advance!

Comment

sigpic
                Sig by (x)

Comment

Originally posted by Nanouk View Post
                  I've received some new music vid sofware for my birthday ... and I think I've decided what to make with it If you have some favourite shippy scenes you wish to see or some songs you think were made for the ship let me know
                  I will. I just need to refresh my memory, it's been a while since I've watched SG-1.

sigpic
                  Sig by (x)

Comment

I'm rewatching now so that's all good.... but I do need a song...

EDIT: Found the song *starts working
                    Last edited by Nanouk; 17 July 2013, 01:26 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yay! Are you going to surprise us with the song name or can you be bribed?

Comment

*Pokes head in door* Hey! Wow everytime I come back here it's like I've been away for years!

I always thought Jason Aldeans You're The Love I Wanna Be In was SDs song
                        Last edited by ShWeir; 17 July 2013, 08:04 AM. Reason: Put My Glasses Back On

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
                          *Pokes head in door* Hey! Wow everytime I come back here it's like I've been away for years!

I always thought Jason Aldeans You're The Love I Wanna Be In was SDs song
                          Thank you, I wrote it down I'm first doing a rather short project cause I need to figure out this new program.
                          So far I'm very happy it looks good! I need more shippy scenes though. Someone MUST have a list of 'slightly inapropreate touching' somewhere?
                          sigpic

Comment

Someone MUST have a list of 'slightly inapropreate touching' somewhere?
                            I wish I did. I. Wish. I. Did.

Comment

Someone MUST have a list of 'slightly inapropreate touching' somewhere?
                              Oh I wish! They hide their relationship well

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
                                Oh I wish! They hide their relationship well
                                Too well.
                                I had a discussion with a friend and I was talking about a small idea (a fraction of a plot, in other words) that I had in mind - these two getting engaged. And she gave me a ring description. When all ring-builders failed me, I found a similar picture. I darkened the centre jewel, recolored the others and 'engraved' the inscription on the band. ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X