X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone View Post
      [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/fishyone2002/stargate%20pics/3x105F0088.jpg[/IMG
      (hugs)
      What episode was that from???

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
        Lol... that's true. It's quickly become one of my hobbies too. And it's fun, especially with these two cute kids!

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/jessmac/Stargate/Daniel/samdaniel/005_G.jpg[/IMG
        What episode was that from?

Sam is looking at Daniel's lips. Here is what they are thinking.

Sam: I really want to kiss those lips... like right now.
        Daniel: Is she looking at my mouth?
        Sam: Just kiss me.
        Daniel: Just kiss me.

Comment

Originally posted by stargateflashavengers View Post
          What episode was that from?

Sam is looking at Daniel's lips. Here is what they are thinking.

Sam: I really want to kiss those lips... like right now.
          Daniel: Is she looking at my mouth?
          Sam: Just kiss me.
          Daniel: Just kiss me.
          The first image is from Forever in a Day and i'm pretty sure the second one is from Message in a Bottle.

Oh, i like the way you think!

Also, welcome to the thread!
          sigpic
          Sig by (x)

Comment

*wades in*

Hey everyone!!! Oh goodness, I'm so sorry I haven't been here in ages. I stopped getting notifications for this thread after a while, not sure why. Plus I had so much family drama going on. *sigh* Have hardly had time for much of anything. It's winding down now finally, though, so I thought I'd pop in and see how everything is going I promise I will be more active here while everything in RL has quieted down, lol.

First, thank you so much for that lovely pic run, SOTogether! I really enjoyed that.

And welcome to the thread, stargateflashavengers! Great to have you here.

Has anyone seen any new fic lately? Sadly I haven't really heard a peep from anything Stargate fandom in most of the places where I'd hang out. I have an Archive of Our Own account now, though, and I've started uploading my fics to it... not just SG1 but a few other fandoms too. I've got 1 or 2 of the SG1 fics up now and I plan to add more of them soon.

Comment

Jess! *hugs* It's so great to have you stop by the thread again!

Let's see, the most recent S/D fic i've read would be The Choices We Make, which is a one-shot for Ripple Effect. I'm not sure if you've read that one yet, but i enjoyed it. It's hard to find new fic for this pairing nowadays so i was pleasantly surprised to find this one.
              sigpic
              Sig by (x)

Comment

Paradox! *hugs you* Thanks, it's so great to be back!! I have no idea why I never got any notifications after a while. But I did get this one, and even if I don't get anymore I'll keep checking back here to see what's going on!

Oh, I don't think I've read this one yet! Thanks so much for the heads up! I've bookmarked it so I can start reading it. I just went through my old files and I found this tag to Memento Mori that a friend and I had co-written while season 10 was still airing. I had totally forgotten about it and I actually thought we had something good there. We never actually finished it and I think she's too busy these days to get back into fanfic writing, so maybe I'll actually finish it myself. We didn't have much more to go in finishing it up and we had a whole outline for it, so it shouldn't be too hard. Maybe I'll start posting it to Fanfiction.net... or Archive of Our Own... or both, I guess. LOL

Comment

This ship is unfamiliar to me. Sell it to me, please?
                  sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

First off, welcome to the thread!

Oh gosh, well I'll try, hehe (and anyone else can jump in too). Well they're both scientists who are really passionate about their work (and both seem to babble on a lot and end up confusing Jack, lol). They just seem to....go together, at least to me. Some scenes and episodes I'd recommend:

Children of the Gods: When they first meet, Sam just seems in such awe of Daniel. And when he shows them the cartouche, he seems to hop right into her wavelength about the planets drifting apart and all that (leading her to tell him "I knew I'd like you"), and they do that thing they've been pretty famous for - finishing each other's sentences.

Cold Lazarus: The scenes where they work together as a team trying to figure out the crystal from that planet, they're just really cute together.

Singularity: Daniel is with Sam a lot throughout this episode and shows her how much he cares (this is the one with the famous "I guess what I'm saying is you don't have to do this alone" line).

Holiday: While Daniel is in Ma'chello's body and is dying, Sam tearfully tells him "You can't die on me now" and then when he wakes up, she gives him a kiss on the forehead

Fallen: When they find Daniel on the planet (and he'd lost his memory), Sam is trying to help him remember who he is and is really talking him up, just gushing about hill Daniel asks her if there was ever anything between them. And yeah, she tells him no, not in that way, but he looks at her as if he doesn't really believe her

There are a lot more, but these are the ones off the top of my head at the moment. I just love their chemistry and not only do they have some cute moments, but also some very sweet, tender ones. I'm sure everyone else can come up with some more good ones. Thanks for checking out our ship and if you have any more questions, fire away

Comment

Hey, Sparky! It's nice to see you on this thread!

I've always loved the whole 'best friends who slowly fall for each other' trope and these two fit the bill for me. I remember watching Stargate for the first time knowing that the intended ship was suppose to be S/J, but being instantly drawn to Sam and Daniel since their first scene together in Abydos. It was like a meeting of kindred spirits if you will, and it was adorable how animated they became around one another when they were discussing about the Stargate and how it could go anywhere. Here was a man who was probably starved for intellectual conversation on his findings and in comes a woman who he could talk to who was just as eager to meet him, someone who figured out how to work the Stargate.

When one of them doesn't understand the other instead of just waving it off and claiming disinterest in the matter, they seek to understand one another even though it's not in the field they are in. I love that! Sam's life pretty much revolves around her work, it's not a chore for her, it's her life and the same holds true for Daniel. They are both passionate about what they do. They consider it fun not boring.

They're two people who have grown to respect, admire, understand, and care for each other throughout the years, so i don't think a relationship between the two would be as far fetched as some might believe. I also consider it a plus that Carmen Argenziano the actor who plays Sam's dad happens to ship it too. I'm going to leave it at that for now because i could go on for who knows how long about why i love this pairing so much.

Also i found this on tumblr and could help but be amused by it. (HERE)
                      sigpic
                      Sig by (x)

Comment

That meme from tumblr, is amusing!
                        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Haha, I agree, that meme from tumblr is pretty amusing

And you summed it up so well, Paradox. That's pretty much at the core of why I love these two. I also love how they put their heads together to solve a problem. A good episode to watch them in action is Thor's Chariot, where they're trying to solve the the riddle of the runes especially.

Comment

I thank you. I tried to explain as best as i could. It's moments like these when i wish we had a ship manifesto for S/D.

I do hope you finish the Momento Mori fic that you and a friend never completed. I'd love to read it.

Here's some images from Children of the Gods final cut.

sigpic
                            Sig by (x)

Comment

You did a great job!

I'm really in the mood to finish it! First I'm going to ask her if it's alright if I just wrap it up and credit her for helping write it. She's not really in the fandom much anymore and I don't think she'll have a problem with it. I have some great, cozy stuff in mind for the end.

LOVE these! Sam's expression is very...hmmmm...telling there And Daniel kind of looking out of the sides of his eyes back at them. The final cut seemed to have added some really nice S/D interaction. The only thing that kinda disappointed me about it was that they took out Daniel's "Captain Doctor" nickname for Sam when he first showed them the room with the cartouche (when he usually says "Captain Doctor, you're gonna love this" they just had it as "Doctor, you're gonna love this"). But no biggie I guess. They're still really adorable!

Comment

Me again! My friend & co-author of that story said I could finish it! I've been going through it and it turns out we wrote a lot more than I'd first thought. I don't have much to add to it, I think the toughest thing for me is trying to find a title that works for it, lol.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X