X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    Sig by (x)

Comment

Afternoon all, how are we all? All crazy stalkers shippers today?

Comment

Hello... Loving the pictures! And, Paradox (can I call you that), I do. It's called Shy and I'm working on the 5th chapter now. You can find it via my signature.
        Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
        My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
          Hello... Loving the pictures! And, Paradox (can I call you that), I do. It's called Shy and I'm working on the 5th chapter now. You can find it via my signature.
          Yes, you're more than welcome to call me Paradox. I don't mind. Thanks for showing me the link. I'll get to reading it as soon as I'm able.

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
          Afternoon all, how are we all? All crazy stalkers shippers today?
          Hello! I'm doing pretty good. And you?
          sigpic
          Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
            Sig by (x)

Comment

Originally posted by It's A Paradox View Post
              Yes, you're more than welcome to call me Paradox. I don't mind. Thanks for showing me the link. I'll get to reading it as soon as I'm able.
              Oh, thanks. You can call me Sim/El/LeLe. Anything that's not seriously insulting, really - I've had a few wacky ones over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
                Oh, thanks. You can call me Sim/El/LeLe. Anything that's not seriously insulting, really - I've had a few wacky ones over the years.
                Alright.

sigpic
                Sig by (x)

Comment

Hi all. I haven't posted here in ages. So a very belated welcome to all the people who have joined since I last posted.

A friend of mine hadn't seen all of SG1 so we started watching it from the beginning. The first day we watched like 8 episodes. We've only been watching it for like 3 days and are already in S2. Getting ready to watch...Bane (had to find the title).

Watching SG1 all over is making me remember how much I LOVE SD. They're just too perfect. I've been re-reading SD fic and I'm loving them just as much as I did the first time I read them.

Maybe this re-watch will inspire me to work on my SD fics. I have a couple posted on FF.net under the name Annika Cullen.

Love all the SD posted.

Jess! We haven't talked in forever. -glomps Jess- Love you hon!

forever! Cheers,.
                  Last edited by Kitty Carter-Jackson; 02 July 2013, 04:01 PM.
                  sigpic

Banner made by Jess!

Comment

I was watching Spirits and noticed something I hadn't remembered. When The Spirits return all of the SGC personnel, Sam is returned right next to Daniel. Plus there's little SD scenes all throughout the episode. Not one of the best episodes IMHO, but the SD totally makes watching it worthwhile.

I also watched The Tok'ra. I like Part 2 better than Part 1, but that's mostly due to St Carmen. Daniel was so snarky (and seemingly jealous) of the Sam/Martouf connection thingy. Learning a lot about Jolinar?

I wrote a missing scene thingy for The Tok'ra Part 2. Just a little drabble on FF.net. Friendshippy SD.

forever!

Cheers!
                    sigpic

Banner made by Jess!

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty Carter-Jackson View Post
                      I was watching Spirits and noticed something I hadn't remembered. When The Spirits return all of the SGC personnel, Sam is returned right next to Daniel. Plus there's little SD scenes all throughout the episode. Not one of the best episodes IMHO, but the SD totally makes watching it worthwhile.

I also watched The Tok'ra. I like Part 2 better than Part 1, but that's mostly due to St Carmen. Daniel was so snarky (and seemingly jealous) of the Sam/Martouf connection thingy. Learning a lot about Jolinar?

I wrote a missing scene thingy for The Tok'ra Part 2. Just a little drabble on FF.net. Friendshippy SD.

forever!

Cheers!
                      Hello! *waves*Welcome back, Kitty Carter-Jackson!
                      Reading about your re-watch is making me want to have an SG-1 re-watch of my own. So I could go back and see all the Sam/Daniel moments that made me ship them so much. I never really got into Jack/Sam since I always felt like they were much too different. When Sam would start talking all techno babble, Daniel always seemed interested in understanding what she would say. And they would get excited about it together. Where as Jack just wanted her to be quiet when she went on one of her intellectual rants and explain everything in five words or less.

Could you give me the link to your SD drabble on FF.Net?

I hope to see more posts from you on the thread.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
                        Sig by (x)

Comment

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4794986/1/The-Tok-ra-Part-2

This is the link to my Tok'ra drabble.

I just added my SD version of The Broca Divide. It looks incomplete but its not.

Thanks to Jess, cause she was was my beta.

forever.

Cheers!
                          Last edited by Kitty Carter-Jackson; 05 July 2013, 08:49 PM.
                          sigpic

Banner made by Jess!

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty Carter-Jackson View Post
                            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4794986/1/The-Tok-ra-Part-2

This is the link to my Tok'ra drabble.

I just added my SD version of The Broca Divide. It looks incomplete but its not.

Thanks to Jess, cause she was was my beta.

forever.

Cheers!
                            Thanks! Read it, loved it, and faved it.
                            I'll get to your other story soon.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
                              Sig by (x)

Comment

Originally posted by It's A Paradox View Post
                                http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r739/its-a-paradox/Random/416_zpsdb82e194.jpg
                                That episode was good - but the moments when I could look at the screen and pretend Sam hadn't gotten together with someone else made it even better...

Comment

Working...
                                X