Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kitty Carter-Jackson View Post
    I think it's nice. But I like some of your other one's better. Like your Emancipation one.
    Thanks I have to say I was really inspired to do the Emancipation wall... I think my inspiration has dried up a bit lately. I will try to brainstorm for some more ideas though. Still thinking of one for Solitudes. I was thinking of Separation Anxiety, but there is already a Solitudes wall with that same title. Oh well, back to the drawing board....

Chris!! *hugs* Hope you are feeling better Thanks for the kind words (I need to stop that blushing, lol...). I know your Coffee, Toxins and Emails was the first of your fics I stumbled onto... and loved it of course! Loved the whole premise. Love the way you do humor and S/D interaction

I love Callea's stories too... she was one of the first S/D authors I came across when I was new to the fandom.

TheOneRing sounds very familiar... I think I have read some of her fics before, but I don't know what I did with the links either Will try to do some internet research on that this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03 View Post
      ROTSTER!!! *tackle hugs* Welcome back hon. Please stay!

Oh dear, ya'll are putting pressure on the brain with thinking of fav/first S/D fics.

I'd have to say Jess's site was the one of the first I remember seeing when I was looking for Stargate/Sam Daniel Fic. Hon, you are like... queen among fandom!

Callea Veda was my second stop for all things S/D. I was deeply, deeply honored when she made a manip challenge inspired from one of my works.

My gosh, the insergence of so many awesome writers - like ya'll - are making it so much fun to be a S/D shipper and read so many awesome fics!

I've been lurking a long time now.
      But to be honest I just got fed up with other people and their attitudes.
      So gave up trying to reason with them or ease my judgement, and finally with free time, managed to hog this place once again.
      *tackles you back*

I got an important meeting today actually, on skype.
      So I might not be able to reply that quick.

Comment

Anyway I hope you're all okay and have a nice day.
        Hopefully I'll be back tonight, and grab some S/D pics.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
          (on phone): Yes, Jack. I'll be sure to tell them we expect their full cooperation.
          : Ask him if he's heard from Dr. Lee.
          (on phone): No, I don't think that'll be a problem.
          : Ask him if he's sure he doesn't mind us taking an extra couple of days off while we're here.
          (on phone): I'm not kicking anyone in the ass for you. There's a reason you sent me instead of going yourself, right? So no one would be offended, remember?
          'Cause I could go back. I know the sonic relay project is stalled since Bill's been sick. I don't really need to take vacation now.
          (on phone): Just trust me would you? I've negotiated with aliens. This'll be a piece of cake.
          : Or I could have a look at the schematics while I'm here and send what I find back to base.
          (on phone): Of course chocolate cake, Jack.
          : Tell him I better not find out Felger's been working on it!
          (on phone): Look, Sam wants to talk to you.
          : No, I don't. Why would I want to talk to him?
          : Are you trying to make me kill you?
          Thraesja

sigpic

Comment

Sam: "Daniel, was that Vala again?"

Daniel: "Yep."

Sam: "What does she want now? You did tell her you were with me?"

Daniel: "She wanted to know if she could tag along with us. I told her that it would rather awkward having two women with me on our honeymoon."

Sam: "We've got to fix her up with a man who can take her."

Daniel: "How about Mitchell?"

Sam: "How about my cousin Jack Carter...he's a cop."
            Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post

Sam: "Daniel, was that Vala again?"

Daniel: "Yep."

Sam: "What does she want now? You did tell her you were with me?"

Daniel: "She wanted to know if she could tag along with us. I told her that it would rather awkward having two women with me on our honeymoon."

Sam: "We've got to fix her up with a man who can take her."

Daniel: "How about Mitchell?"

Sam: "How about my cousin Jack Carter...he's a cop."
              :LOL:

Sligtly OT:

Spoiler:
              In my Eureka/Staragte crossover, Jack Carter is Sam's half brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                :LOL:

Sligtly OT:

Spoiler:
                In my Eureka/Staragte crossover, Jack Carter is Sam's half brother.
                Did you make JC from Eureka, Jacob's son?

Jack Carter from Eureka is funny. He has blond hair like Sam but acts like Jack.

Maybe Mobius had another side effect they didn't for see. Or perhaps Loki was doing more than just cloning Jack O.

Comment

Did you make JC from Eureka, Jacob's son?

Jack Carter from Eureka is funny. He has blond hair like Sam but acts like Jack.

Maybe Mobius had another side effect they didn't for see. Or perhaps Loki was doing more than just cloning Jack O.
                  A part of me thinks that the creatures of Eureka are Sam/Jakc fans. I try not hold that against them, though.
                  Last edited by Spacemonkey_Jackson; 23 September 2007, 07:13 PM. Reason: I can't spell today. *whines*

Comment

Loved the captions, Thrae and Jackie Vala with Jack Carter - that would be interesting I think.

I gotta check out your fic, spacemonkey... ff.net is giving me errors at the moment but I'll try again later.

Speaking of fic I've got more of my new one done. The prologue and first chapter are all written. I'm still going through ch. 1 with a fine-toothed comb, though. Not entirely happy with it, but then again it is a sort of exposition I guess. *shrugs*

Comment

Because my mind has stayed in the gutter for too long...
                      Spoiler:
                      SCG Manual: No inapproprate touching should occur on base.
                      Daniel: Hand, stay away... STAY AWAY!
                      Sam: Damn you SGC Manual! Damn YOU!!!

On other notes:
                      Jess fic!!!! Weeee!!! Me excited? no.. no not at all.
                      Muse has come back (weee) but has written two Vala/Ronon fics ... of the gutter kind. *head desk*
                      I am working on a Daniel/Sam gutter fic.
                      I am working on my McKay/Atlantis fic.
                      I am going insane.
                      I am sick.
                      Jess fic!!!!! WEEEE!!!! And everyone else fic - WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!
                      Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

On other notes:
                        Muse has come back (weee) but has written two Vala/Ronon fics ... of the gutter kind. *head desk*
                        I am going insane.
                        I am sick.
                        ((Chris)) Cute caption darlin'. I think you've lost it though... ::grins:: S'okay. I don't think I know any normal people and if I did I don't think they'd be much fun...

Vala/Ronon now that's a couple I can't envision. Interesting... may have to check that out.

Ohhh an S/D gutter fic... looking forward to that.

((Jess)) new fic... Yay! ::does happy dance:: I can't wait to read it.
                        sigpic

Banner made by Jess!

Comment

Sam: "Speak to me, Daniel. Can you hear me?"

Daniel playing dead and thinking: "Come on--do mouth to mouth on me."

Comment

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/jessmac/Stargate/need130.jpg
                            Spoiler:

On other notes:
                            I am going insane.
                            I am sick.
                            Heeheehee... pesky SGC manual!! (((Chris))) loved the caption - hope you start feeling better soon! Looking forward to reading the gutter fic And I have to check out your Vala/Ronon fics too. Now that sounds like an interesting pairing.

Originally posted by Kitty Carter-Jackson View Post
                            ((Jess)) new fic... Yay! ::does happy dance:: I can't wait to read it.
                            Heehee... I hope to give you a little preview soon. Don't want to bother my beta reader with it yet - last I heard from her she is sick, so don't want to be a pest to her... yet, anyway. But it is good to get back into fic writing again!

Comment

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/jessmac/Stargate/need130.jpg

Sam: "Speak to me, Daniel. Can you hear me?"

Daniel playing dead and thinking: "Come on--do mouth to mouth on me."
                              Oh, good one -- quite simple, yet it says so much

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                                X