Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
    I liked Prototype. It was a good episode all around. The Sam/Daniel scenes toped off the coolness of the episode.
    Me too. I was glad that we had some good scenes in that one.

I just checked and the Emedian site has more pics for ep. 200 up:

http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/sgs1006.html

None of Sam and Daniel together. Why are there so many Daniel/Vala ones but no S/D? I guess it's easy to see which group of fans they're catering to and which ones always get left out time and again

Comment

hey all I was lurking and I saw a pic I wondered what ep it was from where Sam and Daniel kiss? I am a fairly new Stargate fan and just watched every ep of SG-1 that can be seen ATM through a couple of marathons lol (lots of marathons) and I didn't remember that scene? I have no issue with you we all have whatever ship we want in our own AU. I was just curious my brain is fried with so much info so I may have missed it.
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I made an icon from one of the pics that pretty much shows how I feel.

Welcome poundpuppy29!!!

The pic of them kising is an outtake, of sorts. It was a behind the scenes things. But, it gave birth to a lot of episode tags relating to the pic.
        Last edited by Spacemonkey_Jackson; 10 February 2007, 12:47 PM. Reason: I can't type or spel today. Blah!

Comment

Originally posted by SamCarterFan View Post
          I love the pics of them together where it seems like they're more then just friends. so keep 'em coming!
          Same here Will do!

Finished that sig I said I was going to make. I'm putting in spoiler tags since it has that pic from Bounty in it - just to be safe. But again, nothing spoilery about it.

Spoiler:

p.s. I love your sig, SamCarterFan!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower View Post
            That's a good one.

And here's MasterPower's picture of the day.
            http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s10/...l/pp00033.html
            Thanks MasterPower! *sigh* I love that pic... that was a nice little moment there. If we can't have lots of interaction this season, having little moments like that makes up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
              hey all I was lurking and I saw a pic I wondered what ep it was from where Sam and Daniel kiss? I am a fairly new Stargate fan and just watched every ep of SG-1 that can be seen ATM through a couple of marathons lol (lots of marathons) and I didn't remember that scene? I have no issue with you we all have whatever ship we want in our own AU. I was just curious my brain is fried with so much info so I may have missed it.
              Hey there poundpuppy!! *hugs*

Yep, spacemonkey is right - that pic was a behind-the-scenes or outtake pic from Resurrection in Season 7. AT and MS were fooling around and I guess the photographer either didn't realize or took the pic anyway and they just stuck it up on Gateworld (not that I mind of course, LOL ).

You know I agree with you and I appreciate that I of course wish that scene was real, lol, but it's not a bad pic either (imho of course!).

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                I made an icon from one of the pics that pretty much shows how I feel.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...D200thIcon.jpg
                Welcome poundpuppy29!!!

The pic of them kising is an outtake, of sorts. It was a behind the scenes things. But, it gave birth to a lot of episode tags relating to the pic.
                Love the icon! So sad, but so true.

Oh well, I guess it's a good thing we have fanfic. And who knows, maybe we'll get more decent interaction later in the season, or in the movies. *crosses fingers*

I agree, it has spawned a lot of episode tags and missing scene fics

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                  Thanks MasterPower! *sigh* I love that pic... that was a nice little moment there. If we can't have lots of interaction this season, having little moments like that makes up for it.
                  True that.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                    Same here Will do!

Finished that sig I said I was going to make. I'm putting in spoiler tags since it has that pic from Bounty in it - just to be safe. But again, nothing spoilery about it.

Spoiler:

p.s. I love your sig, SamCarterFan!

I love the sig Jess! It's so _them_
                    It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

<.<

>.>

Is this a safe place to hide from the S/J 'shippers?
                      I may have annoyed them a little in the Shweir thread...

Been meaning to post in here anyway.

How're you all going?

Comment

hehehe yes this is a 'safe haven' we do like it here... nice and cozy - Welcome welcome!!!
                        Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

this is a lotta of love

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                          : Now you, you I would listen to if you were reading a phonebook.
                          Geeky : Oh brother...
                          : See I love this whole sexy librarian thing...

Supporting Samantha Carter as leader of Atlantis

Comment

oh nice pics!!! they always look so good together!!

Spoiler:

Comment

thanks, it shows some real promise, right? I just wish I knew from what behind the scenes video those last pics are from. really want to see it...
                              : Now you, you I would listen to if you were reading a phonebook.
                              Geeky : Oh brother...
                              : See I love this whole sexy librarian thing...

Supporting Samantha Carter as leader of Atlantis

Comment

I want to say from s7 behind the scene ... i'm not home to check my DVD rack sadly...

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X