X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a bit of more silliness

Comment

Yay for S/D sillyness!!!!!!!

Boo for the neg rep from the D/V shipper.

Comment

we are quite good at the silliness... that alone should count as something!!
        Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
          Yay for S/D sillyness!!!!!!!

Boo for the neg rep from the D/V shipper.
          Heehee...thanks (love your avatar btw!) I think some people take these things a little too seriously (as far as the red goes).

Yeah silliness is fun! Here's some more Just as a teaser, Sam was having fun with Daniel in the briefing room series I posted before, and now it looks like Daniel is having some fun with Sam here on tape

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
            Hehe...my mind went straight to the gutter on this one

Comment

*Splashes right in the gutter*

Shameless plug time.

It's still in it's newborn stages. We're gonna do a test tomorrow after we both get home from work. To make sure the software is working and the equipment (headphones and mic's) work properly. Keep in mind: I'm in Califorina and Christine is in Texas. And, as soon as she gives me the ok, I'm gonna get working on the site.

There's a thread with a bit more info and where you can post any questions there. It's in the Stargate Fandom section. Linkage: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=39091
              Last edited by Spacemonkey_Jackson; 02 January 2007, 07:01 PM.

Comment

That's right people. Because you all can't get enough of us, and I know you are dying to hear my voice and Nicole's too... and we all know we can't get enough of S1 Atlantis, and maybe some early S/D eps too... So ya, shameless plug, but hopefully worth it... someday!
                Last edited by rebelwriter03; 02 January 2007, 09:12 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03 View Post
                  That's right people. Because you all can't get enough of us, and I know you are dying to hear my voice and Nicole's too... and we all know we can't get enough of S1 Atlantis, and maybe some early S/D eps too... So ya, shameless plug, but hopefully worth it... someday!
                  *crosses fingers*

Comment

*giggle* ditto!

Spoiler:

Comment

Spacemonkey_Jackson cool banner

Thanks! Yeah I thought they were so cute there, especially with the sorta matching outfits and all. Jack's "you two a couple?" line was great

Yup, I remember him saying that... think I read it in an interview on some site a while back, and then again in one of the Stargate magazines. I reminded him of it when I saw him at I-CON last spring and I gave him a Jacob/Tok'ra bear. He's a very sweet guy.
                      I love that line, I take it Jack/Sam or Sam/Daniel depending on my mood lol.

You met him, and gave him a Jacob/Tok'ra bear that so cool; you very lucky btw just the idea of Jacob/Tok'ra bear sounds cute

I thought it was kinda cool that he said that... I know what AT has said about it recently and MS as well so it's kinda a good feeling to know that we have one of the cast on our side It's cool that you're open to the idea of S/D! I don't know many Jack/Sam people who are, although many of them that I've met have been respectful and that's great.
                      I think it's sweet. What did they say? I'm still new to the internet fandom, I watched the show for almost 10 years but I just started looking online for stuff about it. I'm very behind I guess I'm just a bit more of a Sam shipper then a hardcore Jack/Sam shipper. I also like the idea of Cameron/Sam but I think that has a lot to do with me beign loving BB I also Vala/Daniel ship but not alot. It's nice that people are repectful of the idea cause ships can make this ugly very fast

I have some kinda long fics at my site here: http://thesciencetwins.com/fanfic/index.html

And there's some good longer ones at these sites too:
                      http://chris4short.com/stargate_side/stargate.html
                      http://www.geocities.com/tarzanskorak/stargate.html

Hope this helps!
                      Yes it does, Thank you for the links *hugs* Oh yes, I'm too lazy to get the quote but thanks for hte link to your LJ. I read the story, very nice I know your pen name on fanfiction.net I'm angelfireeast24

Sam and Daniel are perfect as friends, lovers and teammates for ever more!!!!
                      This has been a message from the weird girl who is bored at the press office. Disregard any ranting and raving she may do. However, taking her advice could lead to an unusual attraction to the need to write and read S/D fics of all kinds.
                      WORD!

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter View Post
                      As did mine. I can't stop thinking, where's his hand?
                      Last edited by angelfire east; 02 January 2007, 11:21 PM.
                      Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

Heheh - ya WERE is his hand??? *puts on more clothes and wades further into the gutter*

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter View Post
                          Teehee...sorry just couldn't help myself

Comment

Hey, I don't mind shameless plugs at all! I think it's a cool idea and I'm definitely gonna give it a listen (as long as I have the right program to listen or whatever...you guys don't know if you need some kind of special media player or anything do you? Okay I'll save the pestering for later lol ). Would love to see early S/D eps too!

Comment

Ummm... techie stuff ... err.. i'll answer that over at the other forum.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by angelfire east View Post
                                I love that line, I take it Jack/Sam or Sam/Daniel depending on my mood lol.

You met him, and gave him a Jacob/Tok'ra bear that so cool; you very lucky btw just the idea of Jacob/Tok'ra bear sounds cute
                                *blushes* thanks. It was a lot of luck because it was at my old university and hardly anyone comes out close to where I live. I have a con report up on my site with some pics of him if you are interested: http://thesciencetwins.com/cons/icon06/index.html

I think it's sweet. What did they say? I'm still new to the internet fandom, I watched the show for almost 10 years but I just started looking online for stuff about it. I'm very behind I guess I'm just a bit more of a Sam shipper then a hardcore Jack/Sam shipper. I also like the idea of Cameron/Sam but I think that has a lot to do with me beign loving BB I also Vala/Daniel ship but not alot. It's nice that people are repectful of the idea cause ships can make this ugly very fast
                                Well MS said that he just sees Sam and Daniel like siblings, coworkers, friends... at least according to a recent con... but I've heard that he doesn't really like ship and doesn't want Daniel paired with anyone. As for AT, at GABIT one of my S/D friends was there and said AT asked if anyone liked S/D (when she was discussing the different ships). No one but my friend raised their hand, and she didn't see my friend so she said "No one? Well it would be like kissing your brother!" I did read an old con report from some years back though and she didn't mind the idea. She said she and MS talked during Season 1 about their characters getting together or something, but she reminded him about Sha're.

Hey multi-ship is cool I guess one of the reasons I like S/D is because I like Sam so much and Daniel so much Plus I'm a geeky scientist type and sort of identify with Sam, so wouldn't mind being with someone like Daniel, lol

Oh, I know. I think some people can take the shipping way too seriously and the shipping wars are kinda ridiculous. I like when people are respectful. Luckily the ones who like to flame and bother people are in the minority, at least the ones I've met.

Yes it does, Thank you for the links *hugs* Oh yes, I'm too lazy to get the quote but thanks for hte link to your LJ. I read the story, very nice I know your pen name on fanfiction.net I'm angelfireeast24
                                You're welcome! *hugs back* I saw your comment about the story on my LJ, thanks, I'm glad you liked it! Oh, I've seen you on fanfiction.net too!

As did mine. I can't stop thinking, where's his hand?
                                Heehee... yeah some dirty things go through my mind when I'm making screen caps But it is fun, lol

Comment

Working...
                                X