Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
    Has anyone written a Sam/Daniel christmas fic, yet? Are there any in the works?

Sadly, I have no new challenges. Anybody wanna asnwer the one's I already have on my site?

Must. Not. Let. Slip. To. Page 3!!!!!
    I haven't written any lately, but I did one last year and another two years ago.

They're both friendship fics so any friendshippers here will hopefully think they're ok

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
      Has anyone written a Sam/Daniel christmas fic, yet? Are there any in the works?

Sadly, I have no new challenges. Anybody wanna asnwer the one's I already have on my site?

Must. Not. Let. Slip. To. Page 3!!!!!
      I've thought about having the final chapter of my "No Place Like Home" fic be Christmasy...and I've got a few ideas about another Christmas one, but that's as far as I've gotten...

Comment

That would be cool! I'd love to read some Christmas ideas

I just got my S/D brush set up on the site. It's here if anyone's interested: http://thesciencetwins.com/art/walls...ces/index.html

The preview images for it don't do it any justice... there are more images and they're better looking (somewhat, anyway).

Comment

I'm going Christmas shopping tomorrow with my mom and grandma...I'm taking my notebook so I can do some writing. Hopefully I'll get some more ideas

BTW...Jess, I love your new Daniel sig

Comment

I cant believe its nearlly Christmas...

I still haven't finished my shopping. I'm sooo busy. I have two jobs and I'm studying so that I can go to university.

Comment

I found an interesting picture....
              It looks like Daniel is looking at Sams backside.

Comment

yes it does
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter View Post
                  I'm going Christmas shopping tomorrow with my mom and grandma...I'm taking my notebook so I can do some writing. Hopefully I'll get some more ideas

BTW...Jess, I love your new Daniel sig
                  Thanks! I love your "Sam and Daniel Forever" from sloganizer... can I get an "Amen" on that?

Hope you get some more ideas!

Comment

Originally posted by daniels-assistant View Post
                    I cant believe its nearlly Christmas...

I still haven't finished my shopping. I'm sooo busy. I have two jobs and I'm studying so that I can go to university.
                    I haven't finished either... just bought for my mom, grandmother and uncle. A few things have set me back but I hope to finish it soon, once I get an idea from my dad what he wants, lol

Hmm I wonder what Sam and Daniel would get each other?

Comment

Originally posted by daniels-assistant View Post
                      I found an interesting picture....
                      It looks like Daniel is looking at Sams backside.

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/.../dj_s9_100.jpg
                      It does! Even when they don't say much to each other, the looks certainly make up for it

Comment

Hello, everybody! I was looking for team pics and ended up finding this pic from The Quest pt1. I'm not sure which scene it's from, but I thought it was cute how while everyone else is looking forward, Sam is looking at you know who... Not to mention they're both making the same face.

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s10/...t1%5F0730.html

Kinda dark, but you can still see it.
                        Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Heeheh that is a good pic, Myn!!

Oh gosh shopping? Christmas? Umm... ya, sure... I'll squeeze that between the time I get off and the time I need to be somewhere else... and Waco is 30 mins away, so I usually combine all my shopping days into one big outing. Tonight we have our town's Parade... so that will be fun - even in 30 degrees or below weather that is predicted tonight... and that's in Central Texas!
                          Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
                            Hello, everybody! I was looking for team pics and ended up finding this pic from The Quest pt1. I'm not sure which scene it's from, but I thought it was cute how while everyone else is looking forward, Sam is looking at you know who... Not to mention they're both making the same face.

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s10/...t1%5F0730.html

Kinda dark, but you can still see it.
                            I love that! I hadn't noticed that before . . .

Comment

One idea I've been kicking around has to do with Sam and Daniel hosting their first Christmas party...lol...it involves eggnog and an intoxicated memeber of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter View Post
                                One idea I've been kicking around has to do with Sam and Daniel hosting their first Christmas party...lol...it involves eggnog and an intoxicated memeber of SG-1
                                That sounds like it would be a good one to write and read.

Comment

Working...
                                X