Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterPower
    I know I've been away for a while but I'll make up for it with these three screencaps.

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s8/8...ANT%5F217.html

Daniel: *thinking* I wonder if Jack would notice the wedding ring?
    Sam: *on phone* Oh now Sir, there was not much going on at the courthouse...

teheheeh.... I'm still waiting to find a marriage licence that says "Daniel Jackson" or "Samantha Carter" everytime I go pick them up for the paper....
    Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Let's start something new here.

How about every week, we choose three Sam / Daniel shippy episodes and we all vote on which one we like the most. We'll alternate every other week. So here are three Sam / Daniel shippy episodes:

1) Season 1 - Singularity
      2) Season 10 - Morpheus
      3) Season 7 - Fallen

Vote and see which one you thought was the best.

Umm... hmm... Oh... inine, minie, miny mo.... Why did you have to start with such good ones??? OK Singularity - the ship's second blossom (the first was imo COTG)

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
        THat's a hard choice but I think I will have to go with Singularity.
        I don't know. I'm having a tough time deciding between Fallen and Morpheus.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
          Bumping this thread up again... here's the Daniel/Sam from 1969 that I was talking about

Ok so haven't been here for ages. I love these!!! Long hair and glasses! mmmm... they need a "goovy" background! So cute!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Thor_Beyond769
            Ahhhhh! Thank You! Thank YOU!
            You're welcome!

Comment

Sam: Who's that text message from, Daniel?
              Daniel: It's from Jack... "congrts on hunymoon agin... have srprse 4 u when u get to htl..."
              Sam: Uh oh...

Comment

Let's start something new here.

How about every week, we choose three Sam / Daniel shippy episodes and we all vote on which one we like the most. We'll alternate every other week. So here are three Sam / Daniel shippy episodes:

1) Season 1 - Singularity
                2) Season 10 - Morpheus
                3) Season 7 - Fallen

Vote and see which one you thought was the best.
                I love that idea

Wow, that's a bit hard, but I'm going to go with Singularity. Shows strengthening of the bond early on... (plus the "you don't have to do this alone" line just turned me into a 100% full blown shipper, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03
                  Ok so haven't been here for ages. I love these!!! Long hair and glasses! mmmm... they need a "goovy" background! So cute!
                  Thanks! Hmm, guess I'll need some kind of "paisley" brushes or something... or I guess flowers will work as well (know I have some in my PSP brushes). Will see what I can do!

Comment

I'm almost done with my fanfic. It is pretty long and there is a brief Sam / Daniel ship part in there. And I stress the word brief. It is more of a team episode.

Comment

I like that one, it's funny!!

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT SOMETIMES COMPLICATED

Can you tell me how it used to be?
                      Have we changed our hopes for fears and our dreams for plans?

Comment

I'm almost done with my fanfic. It is pretty long and there is a brief Sam / Daniel ship part in there. And I stress the word brief. It is more of a team episode.
                        Sounds good! It's okay if the S/D ship part is brief. I like reading team fics also. Can't wait to read it!

Comment

Originally posted by pinguino_89
                          Heehee... thanks. They were so cute in that episode!

Comment

*bumps into Jess* Sorry, I... What? You again?! I thought I'd lost you!

AAAAH! *ducks away from fists, frying pans, baseball bats, sledge hammers, and many other harmfull objects* I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I swear I was just joking!! Uh.... heh.

Ahem, I apologize for my brief moment of random, extreme crazyness. Don't know where that came from.... Anyhoo, is this thread for Daniel/Sam romantic relationship only, or can I come and talk about my appreciation of Daniel/Sam's friendship? Or, do y'all think I should make a new thread?
                            Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Here's another one:

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s4/416/4x16%5F218.jpg
                              LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT SOMETIMES COMPLICATED

Can you tell me how it used to be?
                              Have we changed our hopes for fears and our dreams for plans?

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel
                                *bumps into Jess* Sorry, I... What? You again?! I thought I'd lost you!

AAAAH! *ducks away from fists, frying pans, baseball bats, sledge hammers, and many other harmfull objects* I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I swear I was just joking!! Uh.... heh.

Ahem, I apologize for my brief moment of random, extreme crazyness. Don't know where that came from.... Anyhoo, is this thread for Daniel/Sam romantic relationship only, or can I come and talk about my appreciation of Daniel/Sam's friendship? Or, do y'all think I should make a new thread?
                                Hey Myn! Hmm just my opinion but I don't think we actually say if this is relationship only... but I haven't been involved in the thread for very long... I know we S/D inclined people come in all variety of shades!

Others?

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X