Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly.
    It was all faked.

It's really easy to find a reason and create a theory why he's gone and why he'll return.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
      Exactly.
      It was all faked.

It's really easy to find a reason and create a theory why he's gone and why he'll return.
      Yes, there are lots of possible ways - now we just have to hope the show-writers pick one of them and bring them back (pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease)

-Skadi
      sigpic
      Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
        I agree, Martouf/Lantash is NOT dead - they have just been away on a mission for a while and it was all a scam to make everyone BELIEVE they were dead - and thus get a great undercover agent no one will suspect of being them. I think it is high time for them to return from their mission.
        that's another possiblity I haven't considered!!! What's taking Martouf/Lanash so long?

Exactly.
        It was all faked.

Keep saying that, girl!!! He's GOT to come back!

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
        Yes, there are lots of possible ways - now we just have to hope the show-writers pick one of them and bring them back (pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease)

-Skadi

I wish the writers could read this and see how many ideas we have for Martouf..
        I am NOT slashing these two!!
        sigpic
        beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Marie C. View Post
          that's another possiblity I haven't considered!!! What's taking Martouf/Lanash so long?

Keep saying that, girl!!! He's GOT to come back!

I wish the writers could read this and see how many ideas we have for Martouf..
          Yes, we need to find an address and mail them - tell them - there are lots of ways to get them back, and people who want him back!!! Does anyone know if some of the writers ever read the forum? They probably stay away from this and the Sam/Martouf/Lantash one, though - I think they hate the Tok'ra.
          sigpic
          button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
            I think we are no longer allowed to. This is what they said:

I take that to mean that I need to delete the pictures from the quoted posting?

Sigh - I need to change the size of almost all my pictures. I have ~300 Stargate related pictures on photobucket which I use from time to time, and I need to resize almost all of them. *snif*

-Skadi

I'm not sure what they're trying to tell us.
            Aren't we allowed to upload them on photobucket or anywhere esle and post them here? Do we have to attach them? If so, it sucks! (sorry). I love to make picspams with huge pics. And they aren't that huge, if you need to attach them! *Luci is confused*
            Okay gals, what they're saying is that the pics just don't need to be so huge. I was actually going to complain about that in here a few weeks ago but didn't lol.

Anyways, if you use photobucket, it's really easy. Just click on the picture in your account. It will take you to another screne with the pic full-size. There are tabs along the top of the pic. Click on the one that says 'resize and click on the size you want to change it to.

As for not reposting images, I know in The Furnace, we just delete the [ /img ] parts in our quotes. It does take a bit longer, but that way people are still able to click on the link to know what pic you're talking about.

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

I've never posted huge pics in the reply. I always hide them behind spoilertags.

And for really huge pics I use imageshack or the german version myimg and post them as thumbnail.

The first pic is from RTL!
              It's strange to see a pic from a german TV channel!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                Okay gals, what they're saying is that the pics just don't need to be so huge. I was actually going to complain about that in here a few weeks ago but didn't lol.

Anyways, if you use photobucket, it's really easy. Just click on the picture in your account. It will take you to another screne with the pic full-size. There are tabs along the top of the pic. Click on the one that says 'resize and click on the size you want to change it to.

As for not reposting images, I know in The Furnace, we just delete the [ /img ] parts in our quotes. It does take a bit longer, but that way people are still able to click on the link to know what pic you're talking about.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...es/future5.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../gal_pop15.jpg
                The first pic is from Future Sport, right? I actually liked the movie, but was rooting for the side that didn't win! Hated the hero, though, as I often do - Ra or whatever he was calling himself. Even wore an eye of Ra piece of jewelry.

What is the other picture from?

I've never posted huge pics in the reply. I always hide them behind spoilertags.

And for really huge pics I use imageshack or the german version myimg and post them as thumbnail.

The first pic is from RTL!
                It's strange to see a pic from a german TV channel!
                Luciana, I also usually post the large pics in spoiler-tags, but I think they didn't want you to do that either?, because it is still loading the pic and that takes time, even if it is not affecting the borders of the forum.
                sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Of course they don't want us to post huge pics behind spoiler tags.
                  But I don't think, it's an good idea to attach all pics here, because sooner or later it'll be to much for the server. So I don't understand, why they let us do, what we always did.
                  sigpic

Comment

But I don't think, it's an good idea to attach all pics here, because sooner or later it'll be to much for the server. So I don't understand, why they let us do, what we always did.
                    I agree. If we attach pictures it will sooner rather than later overwhelm the server - unless they are going to delete all the pics there, say, once a week or so. That would be bad!
                    sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
                      Yes, we need to find an address and mail them - tell them - there are lots of ways to get them back, and people who want him back!!! Does anyone know if some of the writers ever read the forum? They probably stay away from this and the Sam/Martouf/Lantash one, though - I think they hate the Tok'ra.
                      after all the hate mail they probably got from killing Martouf/Lantash in the first place? I wouldn't blame them for not coming around...though it would help our cause if they did, though, huh?

me neither. so until further notice, i'll always post pics in spoiler tags unless they're small enough.

I agree. If we attach pictures it will sooner rather than later overwhelm the server - unless they are going to delete all the pics there, say, once a week or so. That would be bad!

yes!! what if we wanted to repost something and couldn't find it? *starts panicking*
                      I am NOT slashing these two!!
                      sigpic
                      beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...es/future5.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../gal_pop15.jpg
                        I really like the second picture, Sun'shyne - where is it from? I agree that the first is from Future Sport - I have the movie. Too bad the tattoos are covering his beautiful face - they must have taken forever to paint on in the morning each day, while they were shooting the movie. Poor Jr.

Yes, I know I can resize my pictures in photobucket, but my connection is slow, so it takes a long time (often hangs or crashes when the computer attempts to do that). I don't have the pictures any other place also, so since I want to keep the original copy I need to go into the edit menu and resize and save as new for every picture. Oh, well. For now I am trying to remember to do that each time I post a new picture

-Skadi
                        sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

But they didn't say we aren't allowed to post the pics like we did before, did they?

I don't care. As long as there is a way to keep on posting Marty pics...
                          We need our picspams.
                          sigpic

Comment

But they didn't say we aren't allowed to post the pics like we did before, did they?

I don't care. As long as there is a way to keep on posting Marty pics...
                            We need our picspams.
                            I whole-heartedly agree - we DO need pic spams of Martouf frequently - at least I need them to be happy

-Skadi
                            sigpic

Comment

Did anyone get to see that "Odysseus and the Isle of the Mists"? I can see it premiered on SCi-fi channel about a week ago. It's doubtful they'll ever send it here in Sweden, but maybe it will come out on DVD eventually (I hope).
                              sigpic

Comment

Did anyone get to see that "Odysseus and the Isle of the Mists"? I can see it premiered on SCi-fi channel about a week ago. It's doubtful they'll ever send it here in Sweden, but maybe it will come out on DVD eventually (I hope).
                                Unfortunately not I'm hoping it will be shown again on some other channel. I no longer have cable - too expensive.
                                sigpic
                                button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Working...
                                X