Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picture Rule Update This is being posted in all picture heavy threads

GateWorld Picture & Animated .gifs rules...

please read

There is a great way to attach pictures/animated .gifs to a thread, using them to make thumbnails so that folks can see what's there without that same picture downloading over and over and over. Just use the attachments button below. This is the preferred way of posting pictures and animated .gifs

If you choose to post the pictures, they do have to fit a couple of criteria;

1) They cannot be larger than the forum boundaries, 300x400 is a good size. They cannot be larger than 75K.

2)If they are called from another server you must have permission to hotlink to them. Links like this do put a drain on servers and too many folks linking to too many pictures has been known to take a server down every once in a while.

If you choose to put the animated .gifs in your post, they do have to fit a couple of criteria;

1) They cannot be larger than the forum boundaries. They cannot be larger than 100K

2) You cannot quote the pictures/animated .gifs in your replies. Multiple copies of the pics/.gifs just drain more bandwidth.

Last but not least, please do not post pictures/.gifs that spoil the current season of Stargate:Atlantis! Feel free to post links to those pictures with the appropriate warning of spoilers though.

Please remember: these rules are not here to diminish your enjoyment but to make the Forum accessible and enjoyable for everyone - including those forum members on a slow dial-up connection!

If you have any questions or problems please ask any of the mods.
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
      I like the picture

Finally back again after almost 4 days without internet *shakes*. Now I'm going to get 3 hours of sleep before I get up and go to work

-Skadi
      Glad to have you back!

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
      Great pics Luciana and Sun'shyne!

I've missed the forum I've had a really bad case of food poisoning for the last 5 days - I'm still quesy, but at least starting to get better. This is a time when I really wish I had a symbiote
      Oh I feel for you hunny!! *hugs* I got food poisoning last year and I was down and out for two straight weeks!!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Great pics Luciana and Sun'shyne!

I've missed the forum I've had a really bad case of food poisoning for the last 5 days - I'm still quesy, but at least starting to get better. This is a time when I really wish I had a symbiote
        It's been a while I had a food poisoning. But I will never forget how sick I felt.
        Glad you're feeling better and nice to have you back here.
        I was already worried about the silence in here.

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
        Hope you feel better soon! My sister, who identifies as a Tok'ra pretty strongly, was recently sick and (in her usual overdramatic way) collapsed on the sofa saying "I'm a very sick Tok'ra!" I then had to explain that Tok'ra didn't get sick, which didn't really endear me to her, but definitely made us both wish we really were Tok'ra.
        Sometimes, it would be very useful to be a Tok'ra.
        I had a strept throat few days ago and I wished somebody would heal me.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks, guys It's nice to be back with you. Yeah - I would sign up immediately if someone asked if anyone wanted to be host to a Tok'ra symbiote!
          sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Thanks, guys It's nice to be back with you. Yeah - I would sign up immediately if someone asked if anyone wanted to be host to a Tok'ra symbiote!
            me too! Hope you feel better!

Btw, I've just gotten a job at Round Table Pizza in town, so I've been really tired recently. If any of you have replied to one of my previous posts, please repost them. I don't have time to relook where I left off, sorry!
            I am NOT slashing these two!!
            sigpic
            beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Marie C. View Post
              me too! Hope you feel better!

Btw, I've just gotten a job at Round Table Pizza in town, so I've been really tired recently. If any of you have replied to one of my previous posts, please repost them. I don't have time to relook where I left off, sorry!
              Yes, I hope you are better, Hathor_girl. Food poisoning isn't pleasant - oh, and I would also very much want a Tok'ra symbiote

Congratulations on the job, Marie C.

-Skadi
              sigpic
              Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Found a page with some more of those stuffed bear-pictures. They are quite funny Here are two of Amanda Tapping, one of Jr Bourne, and one of Peter Williams (Apophis).

There are a few pictures of some other Stargate actors also, on this page:

http://www.stuffyguard.org/gallery/dcos2001.html

-Skadi
                sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

I posted the pic with JR few days ago.
                  But I can look at it over and over again!
                  I love it. I want to be the teddybear!

Found some conpics:

and JR and Teryl

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post

Found some conpics:

and JR and Teryl

Great pics! Luciana - wasn't it another Jr-pic with a teddy bear you posted earlier (I actually remember two posted with him, but don't remember if you posted both - the second one where with a different teddy bear)?? I don't remember seeing the one Skadi posted before, but my internet connection is sometimes slow so the pics don't always all load.

Another thing...I didn't quite understand what they said in the mail from the moderator - where we no longer allowed to include the pics again when we quoted or where we allowed to???
                    sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Great pics! Luciana - wasn't it another Jr-pic with a teddy bear you posted earlier (I actually remember two posted with him, but don't remember if you posted both - the second one where with a different teddy bear)?? I don't remember seeing the one Skadi posted before, but my internet connection is sometimes slow so the pics don't always all load.

Another thing...I didn't quite understand what they said in the mail from the moderator - where we no longer allowed to include the pics again when we quoted or where we allowed to???
                      I think we are no longer allowed to. This is what they said:

2) You cannot quote the pictures/animated .gifs in your replies. Multiple copies of the pics/.gifs just drain more bandwidth.
                      I take that to mean that I need to delete the pictures from the quoted posting?

Sigh - I need to change the size of almost all my pictures. I have ~300 Stargate related pictures on photobucket which I use from time to time, and I need to resize almost all of them. *snif*

-Skadi
                      sigpic

Comment

That one of Teryl and JR is just so sweet! If only Martouf had lived longer, I think his death would have had the same impact as Janet's (if it had ever happened again). Is it strange that I look at that picture and think: "Look, it's Martouf and Janet at one of Sam's barbecues"?

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                        ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

That one of Teryl and JR is just so sweet! If only Martouf had lived longer, I think his death would have had the same impact as Janet's (if it had ever happened again). Is it strange that I look at that picture and think: "Look, it's Martouf and Janet at one of Sam's barbecues"?
                          Hehe - I like that. Yes, of course it's Martouf/Lantash and Janet at Sam's barbecue - and it is in MY universe, so they are all alive.

-Skadi
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                            Yes, I hope you are better, Hathor_girl. Food poisoning isn't pleasant - oh, and I would also very much want a Tok'ra symbiote

Congratulations on the job, Marie C.

-Skadi
                            thanks!

Originally posted by Luciana View Post

Found some conpics:
                            wow! THOSE ROCK!!!

*starts bawling* that's no fair!
                            I am NOT slashing these two!!
                            sigpic
                            beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

I think you right. The one I posted looks a little bit different.

I'm not sure what they're trying to tell us.
                              Aren't we allowed to upload them on photobucket or anywhere esle and post them here? Do we have to attach them? If so, it sucks! (sorry). I love to make picspams with huge pics. And they aren't that huge, if you need to attach them! *Luci is confused*

Oh please. Don't say the bad "d" word! *cries*. I prefer to say "when he left us" But you're right. If he just had lived longer...*sighs*
                              And no, it's not strange!
                              sigpic

Comment

I agree, Martouf/Lantash is NOT dead - they have just been away on a mission for a while and it was all a scam to make everyone BELIEVE they were dead - and thus get a great undercover agent no one will suspect of being them. I think it is high time for them to return from their mission.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X