No announcement yet.

Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what to think about the characters.
    Need to see them. Although I don't want to.
    Want to keep Atlantis. *cries*
    sigpic

Comment

Well, unless I hear Martouf/Lantash will show up or there will be a recurring Tok'ra character they don't kill, I will not be watching.
      sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
        Well, unless I hear Martouf/Lantash will show up or there will be a recurring Tok'ra character they don't kill, I will not be watching.
        Amen to that!
        sigpic
        button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

I do get a submit button, but can't click it (doing so does nothing). However, I'm pretty sure it is not the fault of the page. It is my sucky old computer. Gateworld also shows up broken and goes down every time there is an ad my computer doesn't like. I can never use forms anywhere Anyway - I will go and add the banner+link as my sig. Imagerotate is acting up again anyway...
          Hopefully someone else is able to sign the petition. I very much wish for it to succeed.

They are great!
          It worked for me....

The first picture is from 'Aftershock - Earthquake New York', right?
          Yuppers

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
          I'm sorta depressed over the list of characters for 'Universe'. None of them are Tok'ra, so I doubt there will be a Tok'ra character at all on the show (he or she would have had to be on the ship when it leaves, as they don't meet anyone from the Milky Way out there). I still hope against all hopes to see Martouf/Lantash in a SG-1 movie, though.
          There's a character list somewhere?
          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Yep. Character list:

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=1619
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
              ...Oh my...

Though, I went into the thread here on GW and also read the summaries for what the SGA team was supposed to look like.. they weren't a great read either... but wow... and no aliens.. that's unfortunate.... not that I'm not going to watch it.. but wow...
              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

I'll give it a try.
                sigpic

Comment

I am pretty sure I won't watch it. Of all the sci-fi shows I have watched, my favourite charcters have almost always been aliens (and they almost always kills off said alien...)

Star Trek: TOS (Spock - killed off, but resurrected)
                  Star Trek: TNG (Tasha NOT ALIEN, but killed off)
                  Star Trek: DS9 (Jadzia Dax - Jadzia killed off, but at least Dax survived)
                  Star Trek: Voyager (Tuvok - still alive )
                  Star Trek: ENT (T'Pol - alive, but no longer the same after being a drug addict and what not)
                  Stargate: SG-1 (Martouf/Lantash - killed off. The other characters I like in this show is: Jolinar, Egeria, Aldwin, Jacob/Selmak, Sam, Narim, Apophis, Hathor, Osiris, Ba'al - only one of which is still alive...*cries*)
                  Andromeda: (Tyr Anazasi - sort-of alien, killed off)
                  and so on...stopping the list before I get depressed...are we seeing a pattern here?

-Skadi
                  Last edited by Skadi; 21 September 2008, 02:06 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Yep...I see a pattern all right...you have a fondness for losers

Sorry...I agree with you on most of them. Poor Skadi

-Snotr
                    sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                    (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                    Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                      I am pretty sure I won't watch it. Of all the sci-fi shows I have watched, my favourite charcters have almost always been aliens (and they almost always kills off said alien...)

Star Trek: TOS (Spock - killed off, but resurrected)
                      Star Trek: TNG (Tasha NOT ALIEN, but killed off)
                      Star Trek: DS9 (Jadzia Dax - Jadzia killed off, but at least Dax survived)
                      Star Trek: Voyager (Tuvok - still alive )
                      Star Trek: ENT (T'Pol - alive, but no longer the same after being a drug addict and what not)
                      Stargate: SG-1 (Martouf/Lantash - killed off. The other characters I like in this show is: Jolinar, Egeria, Aldwin, Jacob/Selmak, Sam, Narim, Apophis, Hathor, Osiris, Ba'al - only one of which is still alive...*cries*)
                      Andromeda: (Tyr Anazasi - sort-of alien, killed off)
                      and so on...stopping the list before I get depressed...are we seeing a pattern here?

-Skadi
                      *hugs*
                      sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

I know what you're talking about Skadi. *sighs*

*thinks of losing Doyle AND Wes from "Angel"*

I need a Stargate show to survive.
                        I'm watching it for ten years now and first, I didn't want to watch SGA. I'm happy I decided to give it a try.

But I understand if you don't want to watch it.
                        sigpic

Comment

I think I am agreeing with Skadi - I'm pretty sure I wont watch it either - it is less than 3 years since I discovered Stargate SG-1, and I never got into SGA really - only watched the episodes once and never really liked them, so...I will stick to fanfic, I guess...
                          sigpic

Comment

I just ordered the mini series 'Superstorm' from Amazon (UK) today I am looking forward to it...Jr plays a mathematician in it.

-Skadi
                            sigpic
                            Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                              I just ordered the mini series 'Superstorm' from Amazon (UK) today I am looking forward to it...Jr plays a mathematician in it.

-Skadi
                              Whooo - remember, you MUST screencap it...
                              sigpic

Comment

Yep, that you must...

-Snotr
                                sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                                (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                                Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Working...
                                X