X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
    It is a new sig!
    I love the style I used at your sig.
    I wanted one in that style for me as well!

---

This smiling pic is from..."Serpents Song".
    The episode where Aphophis dies.

Do you know that one?

The small pink dog (it is a dog, isn't it?) is called Major Carter!
    That's a very cute picture I like stuffed animals (and sexy men )

I watched a movie recently, a zombie-movie called Severed. Jr plays a scientist with the name Carter

Heh - Serpents Song is one of my favorite episodes. Lantash is sooo sexy (Martouf says he is "passionate in his opinions", I wonder if he is passionate in other ways...) in that one.
    That is one of the episodes where Jack is actually the one that least want to kill the Goa'uld - everyone is just murderous towards Apophis, especially Teal'c, but also Sam, Martouf/Lantash, and Daniel. Jack is mostly indifferent/sarcastic, and Janet is the only one protecting Apophis.

Originally posted by Marie C. View Post
    cool! yup! i know that ep! I love it when Lantash gets all protective and all! *giggles* i think that pic you put up is cute! lots of stuffed animals!
    Lantash is VERY sexy, and Martouf is so sweet (and sexy). Together they are just PERFECT.

-Skadi
    sigpic
    Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

*Luci gets sentimental*

I have to say it:

I love you girls!

I've never met anyone, who thinks exactly the same as me!
      What would I do without you!?

---

I'm asking myself, if Lantash is still there in "Ripple-Effect".
      Or is it just Martouf?
      I mean, he left the Tok'ra!
      sigpic

Comment

I can't see Martouf without Lantash...ever. It doesn't seem like there was a fallout, just that they chose to be with Samantha over the Tok'ra. It's not like you would have to give up the cause entirely to join the SGC.

I know I haven't posted much recently, but you gals say it all, really! Such a sweet, sexy, gorgeous man, and his character's just as much all that. I wonder if he hadn't been in that silly hat when we first met him, if more people would find him attractive later... We can't be the only ones who recognize the beauty of JR!

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
        ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

I'm certain Lantash is still there - he and Martouf would never split while both are alive, and as MerryK says, they didn't have to leave the Tok'ra entirely and they are still fighting for the same cause. Besides, Lantash love Sam at least as much as Martouf, so he would certainly want to move closer to her just as much as Martouf.

Also, I seem to remember reading the text from some cut scenes, and Lantash is at least mentioned there, so I'm certain he is still with Martouf! They belong together - complementing each other perfectly! I think they simply forgot to let us meet Lantash, in the same way they seem to have stopped letting us hear both symbiote and host in most of the Tok'ra in the later episodes. Too bad - it is one of the best things about the Tok'ra, this dual personality!

Yes, there must be many others who find Jr attractive, cute, and sexy. I think his 'problem' is that the vast majority of Stargate fans like Jack very much, and often ship Sam/Jack. I know many who simply can't ignore that and are unable to see Martouf/Lantash (and even Jr ) as other than a threat to Jack, thus really not liking him.

I even know someone who has stated that it "destroys" the enjoyment of her favorite (non-Stargate) show when Jr shows up in a role there, because he reminds her of Martouf (Yes, she is a quite rabid Sam/Jack shipper).
          However, I also know someone who saw him in another role and were then able to think of him as other than Martouf and realized that he is a really sexy guy!

Anyway, some of it is probably also because it has been a while since he was in the show. I read that there were a lot of protests when they killed him, and that many people were very happy to see him again in Ripple Effect.

If (please, please, please) Martouf/Lantash are somehow resurrected and appears in episodes again, then I absolutely think he will get many more fans!

...oh, one thing...I actually think the desert hat is cute - I like it (but I'm weird - I know).

-Skadi
          sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

I'm sure there must be lots of women who find him sexy and attractive (both Jr and Martouf/Lantash) - he is simply too gorgeous for that to not be the case

Skadi - I love the desert hat too. For some reason I think he really looks cute in it, though I haven't met many who agreed, so I guess that could be some of the reason.

Yes, there must be many others who find Jr attractive, cute, and sexy. I think his 'problem' is that the vast majority of Stargate fans like Jack very much, and often ship Sam/Jack. I know many who simply can't ignore that and are unable to see Martouf/Lantash (and even Jr ) as other than a threat to Jack, thus really not liking him.

I even know someone who has stated that it "destroys" the enjoyment of her favorite (non-Stargate) show when Jr shows up in a role there, because he reminds her of Martouf (Yes, she is a quite rabid Sam/Jack shipper).
            However, I also know someone who saw him in another role and were then able to think of him as other than Martouf and realized that he is a really sexy guy!
            OK, I just don't understand people like that. Hopefully they are few and you have just been unhappy to meet one or more of them, Skadi.

-Snotr
            sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
            (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
            Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

I didn't expect, that Lantash has left Martouf.
              I was just asking myself. So, we just don't know what has happened in his world. I'm sure he was there, even we didn't get the chance to see him.
              At least the most important thing is, that Martouf visited us. And that was really joyful!

Wow! Really good argumentation!
              And you're right.
              Many people aren't able to see his potential, because he's a rival for Jack.
              It's not fair, but a fact.

As he showed up in "Ripple-Effect", it was highly visible, how happy Sam was.
              They were talking to each other, like all these thing never happened.
              She wasn't able to hide her feelings and he was just adorable.
              And I think, Skadi is right, when she says, that a lot of people would like him, if he appears (*prays for it*) in any episode again.

...oh, one thing...I actually think the desert hat is cute - I like it (but I'm weird - I know).
              I like it as well. So I'm exactly as weird as you are!
              sigpic

Comment

Wow! Really good argumentation!
                And you're right.
                Many people aren't able to see his potential, because he's a rival for Jack.
                It's not fair, but a fact.

As he showed up in "Ripple-Effect", it was highly visible, how happy Sam was.
                They were talking to each other, like all these thing never happened.
                She wasn't able to hide her feelings and he was just adorable.
                And I think, Skadi is right, when she says, that a lot of people would like him, if he appears (*prays for it*) in any episode again.
                Yes, Sam was bending in to kiss him - on the mouth - and Martouf/Lantash was doing the same. That clearly shows them as being more than friends!

I think Sam had finally realized that she love him and she is no longer so afraid of showing her emotions.
                Too bad he didn't stay in her universe, but perhaps he can come back? Or maybe (pleeeeeeeeease) our Martouf/Lantash can be resurrected/never died/it was a clone who died, and he can return and be with Sam. I think that would make her very happy. She had clearly missed him.

-Skadi
                sigpic

Comment

She wouldn't have nearly kissed him, if she didn't have any feelings.
                  I love it, especially after this long time between his "farewell ( I won't write that evil "d" word ever!) and this episode. Shows, that Sam has never forget her feelings and that she still misses him a lot. Oh my goodnes, how much I wish they had kissed.
                  They are so many ways to bring him back,
                  They should ask us. We would create the best theory for his return ever!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                    That's a very cute picture I like stuffed animals (and sexy men )

I watched a movie recently, a zombie-movie called Severed. Jr plays a scientist with the name Carter

Heh - Serpents Song is one of my favorite episodes. Lantash is sooo sexy (Martouf says he is "passionate in his opinions", I wonder if he is passionate in other ways...) in that one.
                    That is one of the episodes where Jack is actually the one that least want to kill the Goa'uld - everyone is just murderous towards Apophis, especially Teal'c, but also Sam, Martouf/Lantash, and Daniel. Jack is mostly indifferent/sarcastic, and Janet is the only one protecting Apophis.

Lantash is VERY sexy, and Martouf is so sweet (and sexy). Together they are just PERFECT.

-Skadi
                    couldn't agree more!

*Luci gets sentimental*

I have to say it:

I love you girls!

I've never met anyone, who thinks exactly the same as me!
                    What would I do without you!?

---

I'm asking myself, if Lantash is still there in "Ripple-Effect".
                    Or is it just Martouf?
                    I mean, he left the Tok'ra!
                    i don't know.....i remember what i felt when i found this thread.....giddy all over!

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                    I can't see Martouf without Lantash...ever. It doesn't seem like there was a fallout, just that they chose to be with Samantha over the Tok'ra. It's not like you would have to give up the cause entirely to join the SGC.

I know I haven't posted much recently, but you gals say it all, really! Such a sweet, sexy, gorgeous man, and his character's just as much all that. I wonder if he hadn't been in that silly hat when we first met him, if more people would find him attractive later... We can't be the only ones who recognize the beauty of JR!
                    of course! there are 6 billion people in the world, so we're obviously not the only ones!!!!

She wouldn't have nearly kissed him, if she didn't have any feelings.
                    I love it, especially after this long time between his "farewell ( I won't write that evil "d" word ever!) and this episode. Shows, that Sam has never forget her feelings and that she still misses him a lot. Oh my goodnes, how much I wish they had kissed.
                    They are so many ways to bring him back,
                    They should ask us. We would create the best theory for his return ever!
                    I hate using the "d" word about Martouf too! the sad part, is that i'm borrowing season 4 of sg1 with "Divide and Conquer" in it! i'll never watch that episode for as long as i live!!!!!

as far as the theory about his return, i'm not really into philosophy, but i firmly believe that the Martouf who "left" was a clone....Ba'al could do it, why couldn't someone else?
                    I am NOT slashing these two!!
                    sigpic
                    beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

Yes, Martouf and Lantash together is the perfect man/men

Of course Martouf/Lantash are not dead...I agree that it could have been a clone. I read a story where - I think Apophis - cloned lots of people - also SG-1. So why not? (I think it was called "Clones" - Looking on fanfiction.net I found several stories called that, but I think it was this one: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3912652/1/Clones). As far as I remember there is no ship in the story, certainly no S/J ship.

...and I'm not rewatching the D&C episode - ever! It never happened, and neither did Summit/Last Stand.

-Snotr
                      sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                      (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                      Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Divide and conquer? That episode doesn't exist in my universe, and neither does the two others you mentioned, Snotr.

-Skadi
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
                          Yes, Martouf and Lantash together is the perfect man/men

Of course Martouf/Lantash are not dead...I agree that it could have been a clone. I read a story where - I think Apophis - cloned lots of people - also SG-1. So why not? (I think it was called "Clones" - Looking on fanfiction.net I found several stories called that, but I think it was this one: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3912652/1/Clones). As far as I remember there is no ship in the story, certainly no S/J ship.

...and I'm not rewatching the D&C episode - ever! It never happened, and neither did Summit/Last Stand.

-Snotr
                          Haha - nice story. I SO wish they would do that!
                          sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                            Divide and conquer? That episode doesn't exist in my universe, and neither does the two others you mentioned, Snotr.

-Skadi
                            same here, girl!!!! nothing happened!

"cold lazarus" is another ep i don't want to see again, though it has nothing to do with martouf/lantash...
                            I am NOT slashing these two!!
                            sigpic
                            beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

"Cold Lazarus"...that's the one with those crystalline life forms, right? Yeah, that was a bad episode. I also don't like Abyss, Threads, and Cure, apart from Divide and Conquer, Summit, and Last Stand.
                              sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

*pops in*

*pops out*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X