No announcement yet.

Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skadi it IS 2000. As you may know, I reached 2000 already .
    It just takes some more post until you can upload your own avatar.

I guess some of the admins or moderators has to approve it or something like that.

You just need to have a look everynow and then.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
      Oooh...lots of nice caps Thanks! - and congrats on the 2000 posts Skadi.

I haven't been on much for some time and will probably not be on for a while now. There is a problem with my internet connection, so I can't connect from home
      That sucks! Hope you get it working again soon *hugs*

I will not be online much either for a few days. A leave for a long labor day-weekend tomorrow afternoon Vacation-time I will be back home sometime Tuesday.

-Snotr
      sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
      (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
      Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Have a nice vacation, Snotr - and congratulations on getting to 1000 posts

-Skadi
        sigpic
        Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
          Skadi it IS 2000. As you may know, I reached 2000 already .
          It just takes some more post until you can upload your own avatar.

I guess some of the admins or moderators has to approve it or something like that.

You just need to have a look everynow and then.
          You're right! I just checked again today, and now I can actually chose to upload a custom avatar
          sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

As I reached 2000 I was confused as well. Needed to wait two hours until I was able to upload my own avi.

I'm looking forward to your very own avatar!
            sigpic

Comment

As I reached 2000 I was confused as well. Needed to wait two hours until I was able to upload my own avi.

I'm looking forward to your very own avatar!
              I have difficulty deciding right now - but in a way I am considering some other Egeria avatar. At any rate - I will maybe play around with GIMP a little and see what I get

-Skadi
              sigpic

Comment

I did the Martouf icon after I reached 2000 posts.

I know, deciding isn't easy.
                But it's a great feeling to know, you can upload every ava you want to have.
                sigpic

Comment

I really look forward to being able to pick a custom avatar - and one of the Tok'ra ones...
                  sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

They really should do some Martouf/Lantash avatars.
                    sigpic

Comment

They really should do some Martouf/Lantash avatars.
                      Agrees totally. Do you think you could pitch some of yours to them?
                      sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

I don't know. Need to ask one of the moderators I guess?
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't know. Need to ask one of the moderators I guess?
                          Do it! I would love to have one of your cool Martouf/Lantash avatars...and 2000 posts is a long way of...
                          sigpic
                          button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
                            Do it! I would love to have one of your cool Martouf/Lantash avatars...and 2000 posts is a long way of...
                            Yes! Would be great!
                            sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                            (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                            Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

I thought of something; do we even want the writers to bring back Martouf/Lantash? I mean...I REALLY would like to see them again, but after Continuum I fear that if they brought him back it would be without Lantash, and evil - and then he would die horribly. What do you think?

-Skadi
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                                I thought of something; do we even want the writers to bring back Martouf/Lantash? I mean...I REALLY would like to see them again, but after Continuum I fear that if they brought him back it would be without Lantash, and evil - and then he would die horribly. What do you think?

-Skadi
                                I am afraid you probably are correct
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X