No announcement yet.

Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's OK here, not very cold. -4 degrees Celsius (about 24 degrees Fahrenheit) and snowing a little.
    sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

It's -6C here.. chilly, but perfect horseback riding weather!! There's about a foot of snow too.
      Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

We have snow. Lots of snow.
        Pretty unsual for the region I live in germany. ô.O
        I love it. <3
        sigpic

Comment

Oh, I'm envious! No snow here - and not likely to get any for a while. It's actually a little warmer than before, almost 41 F.

Comment

Any news on 'Alleged'? The new movie Jr is in?

Oh, and can't someone do a picspam? I need something pretty to look at

Comment

One more beg for a nice Jr picspam!
              sigpic
              button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

30F and cloudy here, btw.
                sigpic

Comment

It's raining.
                  Snow is melting.
                  Lucky me I made some pics of the white beauty. o.o
                  sigpic

Comment

I'd love to do a picspam, but I don't have any pics!

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Wish you all some great christmas days!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

GOD JUL! (That means Merry Christmas in Danish...well, it is what we USE for Merry Christmas. It means 'Have a pleasant party/celebration' and has been used since way before christianity and thus has nothing whatsoever to do with that, but anyway...)
                        sigpic
                        Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

A smal picspam to celebrate Christmas

Spoiler:

sigpic
                          Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

mmmm great Christmas Picspam! *guh*

Merry Christmas!
                            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                              GOD JUL! (That means Merry Christmas in Danish...well, it is what we USE for Merry Christmas. It means 'Have a pleasant party/celebration' and has been used since way before christianity and thus has nothing whatsoever to do with that, but anyway...)
                              Well 'GOD JUL' then I'm of course assuming God is the same word in Danish as in English. What does jul mean?

Oh, and thanx for the picspam!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
                                Well 'GOD JUL' then I'm of course assuming God is the same word in Danish as in English. What does jul mean?

Oh, and thanx for the picspam!
                                Nope, in Danish:

'god' = good, nice, pleasant
                                'jul' = heathen jól. Originally a celebration in mid-winter, with lots of food and mead. Probably simply means celebration/party. The Scandinavian countries kept the word from the original, pre-christian celebration and never started calling it Christmas.

The Scandinavian countries and Denmark in particular are generally very secular and religion is not really something mentioned much at all in daily life. In Denmark, I think 5-7% sometimes goes to church/synagogue/mosque/other.

Merry Christmas/God Jul to all of you - and thanks for the pretty Jr picspam (more, please!)
                                sigpic
                                [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Working...
                                X