Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the thread, SamMartouf4ever!

How long does people stay probie? You've posted 14 times and been here for a couple of weeks, right? Why are you still moderated/probie? You didn't say anything negative to someone, did you? Because I think it is longer than I have seen before.
    sigpic
    Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

I am not saying I think you did anything wrong - just that maybe you should ask the moderators if there is a mistake or something.
      sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
          How long does people stay probie? You've posted 14 times and been here for a couple of weeks, right? Why are you still moderated/probie? You didn't say anything negative to someone, did you? Because I think it is longer than I have seen before.
          OT:
          Spoiler:
          I remained Probie til I had 25 posts or so. My posts were moderated til I had around 15.
          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

They kept my hubby moderated for a long time (we still don't know why, he was a good boy and played nicely and everything...) but his rank changed according to his post counts like everyone else... *shrug* I don't pretend to understand...
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

Nice! New people Welcome to the thread!
              sigpic
              [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                OT:
                Spoiler:
                I remained Probie til I had 25 posts or so. My posts were moderated til I had around 15.
                Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                They kept my hubby moderated for a long time (we still don't know why, he was a good boy and played nicely and everything...) but his rank changed according to his post counts like everyone else... *shrug* I don't pretend to understand...
                I'm still a probie (no avatars ) but I don't seem to be moderated anymore, so one step in the right direction

Comment

As I joined GW I was able to choose an avi right from the beginning.
                  I remember it was one of the rising Atlantis.
                  They changed lots of things since I'm here. o.o
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                    As I joined GW I was able to choose an avi right from the beginning.
                    I remember it was one of the rising Atlantis.
                    They changed lots of things since I'm here. o.o
                    I'm really looking forward to having an avatar - though most to a custom one...I was told that is a long way off...

Comment

Are there any Sam/Martouf avatars in the avatars? I mean the ones we can chose from?

Comment

*sigh* I can get an avatar now, but there are no Sam/Martouf ones - and not even any pretty Martouf ones. I picked one, though

Comment

There was a time...there was only one Martouf avi.
                          And they were small.

You need to have 2000 posts first.
                          And it depends on some other things to be able to upload your own.
                          They want to avoid all these spamming posts of people who just try to get the 2000 as soon as possible.
                          sigpic

Comment

I've just watched Last Stand... bad enough they killed off Marty in D&C, they felt like killing off Lantash, too, then
                            Elliot was a cutie, too.
                            *sniff*
                            "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                            "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                              There was a time...there was only one Martouf avi.
                              And they were small.

You need to have 2000 posts first.
                              And it depends on some other things to be able to upload your own.
                              They want to avoid all these spamming posts of people who just try to get the 2000 as soon as possible.
                              2000 posts is far away!

Originally posted by es! View Post
                              I've just watched Last Stand... bad enough they killed off Marty in D&C, they felt like killing off Lantash, too, then
                              Elliot was a cutie, too.
                              *sniff*
                              Yeah, poor Lantash. He died a victim of the "black widow curse" of Samantha Carter (read somewhere that they even made her mention it in an episode that all her men tend to die). If you're a man and fall in love with Sam, you have to die. Lantash admitted his love, and - poof. Dead. Elliott was just collateral damage, I suppose. Or maybe he was beginning to feel Lantash's love - Tok'ra love as one.

Comment

Originally posted by SamMartouf4ever View Post
                                2000 posts is far away!

Yeah, poor Lantash. He died a victim of the "black widow curse" of Samantha Carter (read somewhere that they even made her mention it in an episode that all her men tend to die). If you're a man and fall in love with Sam, you have to die. Lantash admitted his love, and - poof. Dead. Elliott was just collateral damage, I suppose. Or maybe he was beginning to feel Lantash's love - Tok'ra love as one.
                                Welcome to the Jr thunkers!

I hate the Sam curse It's evil of them. If you count other universes then (at least) the following have died suffering the curse:

Jonas (her fiancee)
                                Jack O'Neill (twice, in other universes)
                                Narim (along with his entire people!)
                                Orlin (once where he ascended afterwards, he then (more or less) became braindead and didn't ascend the second time)
                                Joe Faxton (died on the Aschen ship)
                                Martouf (shot as a zatarc)
                                Lantash (barely survived being shot as a zatarc - then died of biotoxin after admitting his feelings for Sam)

Pete survived after Osiris attacked, but Sam later decided she didn't want him. Evil people says he survived either because Sam didn't love him as she did the others above or that Pete didn't love her as truly as those. Or maybe he just got lucky

Anyways - as all on this thread knows, neither D&C or Last Stand/Summit EVER happened. It was just bad dreams. Martouf and Lantash are just FINE.
                                sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Working...
                                X