Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
    Welcome to the Jr thunkers!

I hate the Sam curse It's evil of them. If you count other universes then (at least) the following have died suffering the curse:

Jonas (her fiancee)
    Jack O'Neill (twice, in other universes)
    Narim (along with his entire people!)
    Orlin (once where he ascended afterwards, he then (more or less) became braindead and didn't ascend the second time)
    Joe Faxton (died on the Aschen ship)
    Martouf (shot as a zatarc)
    Lantash (barely survived being shot as a zatarc - then died of biotoxin after admitting his feelings for Sam)

Pete survived after Osiris attacked, but Sam later decided she didn't want him. Evil people says he survived either because Sam didn't love him as she did the others above or that Pete didn't love her as truly as those. Or maybe he just got lucky

Anyways - as all on this thread knows, neither D&C or Last Stand/Summit EVER happened. It was just bad dreams. Martouf and Lantash are just FINE.
    I prefer to believe that D&C and LS/S never happened... Marty is just off-world somewhere....and clearly he was just hiding in her closet in Atlantis....
    Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
      I prefer to believe that D&C and LS/S never happened... Marty is just off-world somewhere....and clearly he was just hiding in her closet in Atlantis....
      I agree completely!
      sigpic
      [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Hi Sun'shyne!
        sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Oh, it's December I remember there was a Stargate (Tok'ra?) Christmas calendar somewhere last year. Anyone remember the url? (and if they have one this year...)
          sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Hi Sun'shyne!
            Hi HG!!!
            Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Oh, it's December I remember there was a Stargate (Tok'ra?) Christmas calendar somewhere last year. Anyone remember the url? (and if they have one this year...)
              I think someone at the Tok'ra resistance mailinglist posted a link for an advent calendar. Not sure - I've not read mail so much lately and happened to delete most very quickly as there was a lot of it. Don't remember who it was, sorry Maybe LtKatia, MerryK, or drewandian knows? I think they're all on the list as well.
              sigpic
              Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

*moans* Clintonio is down again...
                sigpic

Comment

*grins* I want such a story!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RingThing View Post
                    *grins* I want such a story!
                    Hrm.. that's a VERY good point!!!
                    Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by RingThing View Post
                      I think someone at the Tok'ra resistance mailinglist posted a link for an advent calendar. Not sure - I've not read mail so much lately and happened to delete most very quickly as there was a lot of it. Don't remember who it was, sorry Maybe LtKatia, MerryK, or drewandian knows? I think they're all on the list as well.
                      Anyone knows? I'd like to see it as well.

Hrm.. that's a VERY good point!!!
                      I would like to read it too! Now we just need someone to write it - it can even be crackfic! Pleeeease?
                      sigpic
                      [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSelmak View Post

I would like to read it too! Now we just need someone to write it - it can even be crackfic! Pleeeease?
                        Oh if I only had the time!!!!
                        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

The calendar last year was on Roeskva's page. I'll check if she has one this year.
                          sigpic
                          Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

OK, she does. Here's the link:

http://www.tokra.dk/julekalender2009/julekalender.html
                            sigpic
                            Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                              Oooh I love it!!! WAY too cute!!
                              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                                That's great! I didn't know anyone had made an advent calendar for Stargate - and mostly Tok'ra!

And the site itself is interesting also - there are Tok'ra fic! And lots of it is with Martouf and Lantash - and much of it is Sam/Martouf shippy! *is happy*

Comment

Working...
                                X