Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do think the same

Comment

Just a nice picture to get you started on the week (I don't like Mondays)

Spoiler:

-Skadi
      sigpic
      Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Thanks Skadi!

Comment

Oooh, yes, I think you both are right, it was a movie they did together, I think I have a cap of them kissing from it somewheree!!

Oooh, I missed the Monday smile pic untill now, but thanks!! It definitely made my terrible tuesday better!!!
          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl View Post
            The boy can't get enouth of us, come to his Live online chat this Sunday 4pm
            UK time http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

The chat will be held here
            http://forums.delphiforums.com/Dazzlingstarz/start

Shirl
            LOL! That's 3am where I live LOL! I wish I could join the chat...well...you'll have to say hello for me
            "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

I would like a copy if i'm not too late - i'm in the UK

Shirl

Originally posted by Famantha View Post
              Hi there

I haven't been often in this thread, but here I am with good news (I hope).
              I posted this in the 'Sam is a great character thread' but i think all JR's fans will be interested too !!

You've got a chance to buy your own copy of Stuck !! Lindsay Bourne, the director of the movie, posted comments on my Stuck videoclip on youtube, and then I got a whole message. So, here I quote Lindsay Bourne : "Because of the amount of interest generated, I am prepared to sell a limited number of copies".
              He asked me if we could try and get organized, since it would be easier for him to ship 10 or 20 DVDs at once, instead of one at a time. So if we could list people from the same place/country that would be great. We'll need some people in charge for each group I guess, but we'll work things out :-)
              Anyone willing to help ?

If anyone is interested in buying a copy, I need to know your locationYou can PM me but I guess my inbox will be full soon since I can't come on the internet everyday, or you'd rather email me through gateworld, so that I can make the list. Unless someone would like to take charge of the list

I can't promise anything since Lindsay Bourne talked about "a limited number of copies", but it's worth a try, so keep your fingers crossed !!

Comment

Shirl
                Oh and if you like i can put it up on his message board?
                How will we pay for them Pay pal?

Shirl

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                  What's Stuck?
                  Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                  I think it was a movie he did with Amanda Tapping but I'm not sure.
                  Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                  I do think the same
                  Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                  Oooh, yes, I think you both are right, it was a movie they did together, I think I have a cap of them kissing from it somewheree!!

Oooh, I missed the Monday smile pic untill now, but thanks!! It definitely made my terrible tuesday better!!!

Shirl
                  Oh and if you like i can put it up on his message board?
                  How will we pay for them Pay pal?

Shirl
                  Hi all,

sorry for my late, I didn't have internet at home until recently.
                  Yep Stuck is a movie Amanda & JR did together. There's a synopsis on Amanda's website. And I posted caps HERE and also a video clip (but it's more about AT's character).

All the details about the order and the payment will be posted soon on the Sam thread, I'll do my best to post it here too as soon as possible

Shirl please wait before posting anything, thank you
                  sigpic

Comment

Newbie tuning in! I hope it's okay to post here. I checked and double checked, but I didn't see this news anywhere: JR Bourne is listed as guest star in the NCIS episode of 11/20/2007. It's in the episode guide on tv.com.

Comment

Thanks for that!!

Comment

Here is a nice picture.

Spoiler:

sigpic
                        Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

^ Hehe, that's a "WTF?!" face

Comment

Everybody, you are permitted to vote once a day for the People's Choice Awards, so, feel free to vote for Stargate Atlantis again and again. You can vote here:

http://www.pcavote.com/pca/index.jsp
                            Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                              ^ Hehe, that's a "WTF?!" face

Comment

If anyone is interested, I've made a whole lot of caps from Jungleground, including a whole whack of Odin/J.R.

They're located HERE. Feel free to snurch 'em.

Comment

Working...
                                X