No announcement yet.

Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Jenny, in your location it says with Paul and Jarno. Is that, by any chance, Jarno Trulli? Probably not but he's the only Jarno I've heard of

Comment

The boy can't get enouth of us, come to his Live online chat this Sunday 4pm
      UK time http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

The chat will be held here
      http://forums.delphiforums.com/Dazzlingstarz/start

Shirl
      Last edited by Shirl; 28 October 2007, 05:00 AM. Reason: time change

Comment

Thanks Shirl!! I'm going to try to make it!!
        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Thanks Shirl! I'll do my best to be there since I missed the last one!

Comment

Jr Chat time change its now 4pm as i forgot about the clocks going back here in the UK last night, sorry people!

Shirl

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
              Hey Jenny, in your location it says with Paul and Jarno. Is that, by any chance, Jarno Trulli? Probably not but he's the only Jarno I've heard of
              HEY!!!! You really, really heard about my fave F1 driver???? Squeeee!!!!
              Yeah, it's him. He's my everything... We met several times when F1 is in Hungary, and now, I can say proudly, he knows me
              Sorry, I just recognized this post....

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl View Post
                Jr Chat time change its now 4pm as i forgot about the clocks going back here in the UK last night, sorry people!

Shirl
                Is there anybody who could speak to JR?

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                  HEY!!!! You really, really heard about my fave F1 driver???? Squeeee!!!!
                  Yeah, it's him. He's my everything... We met several times when F1 is in Hungary, and now, I can say proudly, he knows me
                  Sorry, I just recognized this post....
                  Yeah, I'm a huge F1 fan Gutted about who won this years championship, I really wanted Hamilton to win in his debut season, and failing that Alonso because... well, lets just say I'm not the world's biggest Ferrari or Raikkonen fan...
                  I love Jenson Button, Rubens Barrichello, Sebastian Vettel and Heikki Kovalainen too, I'm not too familiar with Jarno to be honest but I have definately heard of him What team does he race for again? Toyota? (I can't even remember if they had a team this season! Everyone switching round confused me - it always does!)

And on topic - did JR eventually show up? I'm gutted I had to leave early

Comment

And on topic - did JR eventually show up? I'm gutted I had to leave early

No he didn't, am still waiting to find out what happened to him

S

Comment

Hi there

I haven't been often in this thread, but here I am with good news (I hope).
                      I posted this in the 'Sam is a great character thread' but i think all JR's fans will be interested too !!

You've got a chance to buy your own copy of Stuck !! Lindsay Bourne, the director of the movie, posted comments on my Stuck videoclip on youtube, and then I got a whole message. So, here I quote Lindsay Bourne : "Because of the amount of interest generated, I am prepared to sell a limited number of copies".
                      He asked me if we could try and get organized, since it would be easier for him to ship 10 or 20 DVDs at once, instead of one at a time. So if we could list people from the same place/country that would be great. We'll need some people in charge for each group I guess, but we'll work things out :-)
                      Anyone willing to help ?

If anyone is interested in buying a copy, I need to know your locationYou can PM me but I guess my inbox will be full soon since I can't come on the internet everyday, or you'd rather email me through gateworld, so that I can make the list. Unless someone would like to take charge of the list

I can't promise anything since Lindsay Bourne talked about "a limited number of copies", but it's worth a try, so keep your fingers crossed !!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I'm a huge F1 fan Gutted about who won this years championship, I really wanted Hamilton to win in his debut season, and failing that Alonso because... well, lets just say I'm not the world's biggest Ferrari or Raikkonen fan...
                        I love Jenson Button, Rubens Barrichello, Sebastian Vettel and Heikki Kovalainen too, I'm not too familiar with Jarno to be honest but I have definately heard of him What team does he race for again? Toyota? (I can't even remember if they had a team this season! Everyone switching round confused me - it always does!)
                        TOTALLY OT ANSWER....

Here it's the same, I also wanted Lewis for world champion, as I like him so much since I met him and he was kind to me... I used to like Alonso, but not since he has a chance to win the championship... Back then, he and Jarno were really good teammates, and also friends. (They still are.) I don't like Kimi, either, but I think he was the best solution, coz Alonso and Lewis were like two child who want the same toy....
                        Yeah, Jarno drives at Toyota... Not a good team, but they are very friendly when I am waiting for Jarno in front of the hotel, haha All those drivers you mentioned, are nice for my heart and actually, I succeed to meet all of them... Heikki is really nice, Button also (he knows my friend haha), Vettel also, and Rubens... But besides Jarno, I really like Fisichella and Coulthard

Okay, finish it now...

Comment

YOU'VE MET LEWIS HAMILTION AND OTHER F1 DRIVERS?!

*dies of jealousy*

Sorry for being off topic but

Comment

YOU'VE MET LEWIS HAMILTION AND OTHER F1 DRIVERS?!

*dies of jealousy*

Sorry for being off topic but
                            Yeah, I "hunt" them from 2004..... I met many drivers and have some autographs and photos together with them... I write you an email

Comment

Originally posted by Famantha View Post
                              Hi there

I haven't been often in this thread, but here I am with good news (I hope).
                              I posted this in the 'Sam is a great character thread' but i think all JR's fans will be interested too !!

You've got a chance to buy your own copy of Stuck !! Lindsay Bourne, the director of the movie, posted comments on my Stuck videoclip on youtube, and then I got a whole message. So, here I quote Lindsay Bourne : "Because of the amount of interest generated, I am prepared to sell a limited number of copies".
                              He asked me if we could try and get organized, since it would be easier for him to ship 10 or 20 DVDs at once, instead of one at a time. So if we could list people from the same place/country that would be great. We'll need some people in charge for each group I guess, but we'll work things out :-)
                              Anyone willing to help ?

If anyone is interested in buying a copy, I need to know your locationYou can PM me but I guess my inbox will be full soon since I can't come on the internet everyday, or you'd rather email me through gateworld, so that I can make the list. Unless someone would like to take charge of the list

I can't promise anything since Lindsay Bourne talked about "a limited number of copies", but it's worth a try, so keep your fingers crossed !!

What's Stuck?
                              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

I think it was a movie he did with Amanda Tapping but I'm not sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X