No announcement yet.

Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I could be naughty right now! It's noon here, all I'm doing is this, searching flights and watching SPN. I have no life!
    By the way, is it true that JR was Michael Trucco's best man? I heard that somewhere but didn't think much of it and now I forgot where it was that I heard it. I though one of you might know.
    He looks good in a suit anyway
    sigpic
    The Tok'ra * Rodney McKay * Whump * Ba'al * // "Electric Sperm!" - Jason Momoa [25.10.09]

Comment

lanti sometimes noon is the BEST time to be naughty
      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      sigpic

Comment

Lanti season 5. Tomorrow. *yay*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis-abydos View Post
          *waves back* actually... I must admit I don't even own any silk scarves. *pouts*

ya think handcuffs would do?

Ooooh and medu that sounds awesome! I'll pm you my email right away if my internet holds... it has the annoying habit of flunking out at the most random times and stay disconnected for a day or two!
          I'm sure handcuffs work fine - as long as they are plush Can't have him hurt his gorgeous hands

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
          I do have black plush handcuffs. XD
          Perfect I think Are they soft enough for him? Pain can distract, you know...

Oh yes... blame the friends xD
          I'm sure JR would believe you when he's all tied up
          hehe

I wish I could be naughty right now! It's noon here, all I'm doing is this, searching flights and watching SPN. I have no life!
          By the way, is it true that JR was Michael Trucco's best man? I heard that somewhere but didn't think much of it and now I forgot where it was that I heard it. I though one of you might know.
          He looks good in a suit anyway
          No idea, but WHERE DID YOU FIND A PIC OF JR IN A SUIT!!!??? I need to see it!
          sigpic
          Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

They're soft enough...don't worry.
            Wanna have fun...don't want to hurt him. XD
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
              lanti sometimes noon is the BEST time to be naughty
              Alright, you convinced me! *takes out spy glasses and gloves*
              Gonna play some Bonnie and Clyde with my clone

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
              Lanti season 5. Tomorrow. *yay*
              Yay, Dean-fix! I'm watching everything starting season one atm, am at season three right now. I'd say I'm prepared

Originally posted by RingThing View Post
              I'm sure handcuffs work fine - as long as they are plush Can't have him hurt his gorgeous hands
              I agree! Cannot have the goods damaged *nods*
              It has to be carefully stowed away in a fluffy cell when not in use

Originally posted by RingThing View Post
              No idea, but WHERE DID YOU FIND A PIC OF JR IN A SUIT!!!??? I need to see it!
              I just remember it from CSI and NCIS, he looked perfectly fiiiine *sighs*
              He's always looked cute in a suit, even when he was younger, right? xD
              sigpic
              The Tok'ra * Rodney McKay * Whump * Ba'al * // "Electric Sperm!" - Jason Momoa [25.10.09]

Comment

Very cute Where did you find that?

Oh, and I like your sig!
                sigpic
                Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Very sweet! He looks a bit like Spock, I think
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

geez! my laptop broke so im using my phone. gateworld is impossible to use like this! anyway thanks ; ) and i got the picture of a friend who got it as a gift off JRs uncle- the one who made the movie STUCK. So i wont be online much until i get myself a new lappy im afraid *hugs all around*
                    sigpic

Comment

*hugs* lanti...that sucks! hope you get your laptop sorted out soon!

My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                      sigpic

Comment

geez! my laptop broke so im using my phone. gateworld is impossible to use like this! anyway thanks ; ) and i got the picture of a friend who got it as a gift off JRs uncle- the one who made the movie STUCK. So i wont be online much until i get myself a new lappy im afraid *hugs all around*
                        *hugs* I hope you get a laptop again soon. Being without one sucks!
                        sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Hello everyone! Been sick for a while - bad cold or maybe the flu or something. But I'm fine again. Fortunately I got well enough to celebrate my birthday yesterday Got some nice gifts, especially from my boyfriend and from my little brother. They had teamed up to get me the seasons I was missing of SG-1, so now I have all of it on DVD
                          sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
                            Hello everyone! Been sick for a while - bad cold or maybe the flu or something. But I'm fine again. Fortunately I got well enough to celebrate my birthday yesterday Got some nice gifts, especially from my boyfriend and from my little brother. They had teamed up to get me the seasons I was missing of SG-1, so now I have all of it on DVD
                            Welcome back! Glad you're feeling better!
                            And Happy birthday! Awesome presents!
                            sigpic

Comment

*hops in* Thanks everyone xD

I'm currently at a friends and hopped onto her computer while she's watering her plants outside... actually, maybe I should help her *thinks about it*

Hmm yes, maybe later! I have to catch up first, heehe
                              sigpic

Comment

*hops in* Thanks everyone xD

I'm currently at a friends and hopped onto her computer while she's watering her plants outside... actually, maybe I should help her *thinks about it*

Hmm yes, maybe later! I have to catch up first, heehe
                                *grins* yeah, you need to catch up first - being without computer-access is hard.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X