No announcement yet.

Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YAAAAAY!!! It's ordered! I'm still waiting for Lost Treasures of the Grand Canyon to come down to a reasonable price to buy over here. Luckily, my DVD plays all regions *is happy and bouncing on the bed*
    Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
    STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

I ended up ordering "Lost Treasures of the Grand Canyon" from the US. It was expensive and they kept post-poning the release, but I got it around July 1st. That reminds me...I need to do new screencaps of it
      sigpic
      Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

I watched it on YouTube in about 15 episodes yesterday *grin* Jr looks gooooood in it!

Comment

I've only seen pics from it, but he looks gorgeous
          sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

My gods! The DVD I ordered the day before yesterday has made it's way to England from Canada and was delivered this morning!! That has definitely got to be a record!! The estimated delivery time was 3-4 weeks, and it got here in 2 days!! Haven't watched it yet, I don't think Geoff would appreciate sitting with me watching Jr in the nuddy He gets rabidly jealous of him anyway. I did a little 'skim' of it before I went out earlier and yup, I choked

Comment

Have just watched 'The Favourite Game' and am feeling very weak. There are absolutely no words for what a beautiful film that is,not to mention what a beautiful, gorgeous man he is *swoonthunk* I originally got it for the obvious reasons, but it actually is a really wonderful film. Money well spent. Expect a parcel soon, Luci *grin*

Comment

*yay*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
                  My gods! The DVD I ordered the day before yesterday has made it's way to England from Canada and was delivered this morning!! That has definitely got to be a record!! The estimated delivery time was 3-4 weeks, and it got here in 2 days!! Haven't watched it yet, I don't think Geoff would appreciate sitting with me watching Jr in the nuddy He gets rabidly jealous of him anyway. I did a little 'skim' of it before I went out earlier and yup, I choked
                  *grins* Yeah he's gorgeous It's a great movie...and not just for THAT reason...
                  sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Oh, forgot to say, if anyone wants to order it, it's Amazon.ca as Skadi said, and including postage it was 15 pounds 99 pence. I think the exchange rate for eauros is nearly 1/1, so about the same in Euros - incredibly inexpensive (I could never refer to anything with Jr in as 'cheap' *grin*)

Totally O/T, I dragged out my DVD box sets of Buffy The Vampire Slayer this afternoon and am happily watching all of them again. I've actually found at least 5 episodes that I can't remember seeing before, and I have lots more seasons to go yet. I'd forgotten I had them, TBH. If anyone would like seasons 1 & 2 on video, let me know and I'll post them to you. They are still in their wrapping and are free to any of you, my friends. PM me? I think I'll start on all my Angel DVD's after these. I foresee a lazy weekend alternately ogling Jr (when Geoff isn't in) and watching Buffy. *settles back with lots of chocolate and fizzy water for the weekend*

Comment

I do have all the Buffy and Angel seasons.
                      Buffy because of Spike and Angel because of Wesley.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
                        Oh, forgot to say, if anyone wants to order it, it's Amazon.ca as Skadi said, and including postage it was 15 pounds 99 pence. I think the exchange rate for eauros is nearly 1/1, so about the same in Euros - incredibly inexpensive (I could never refer to anything with Jr in as 'cheap' *grin*)

Totally O/T, I dragged out my DVD box sets of Buffy The Vampire Slayer this afternoon and am happily watching all of them again. I've actually found at least 5 episodes that I can't remember seeing before, and I have lots more seasons to go yet. I'd forgotten I had them, TBH. If anyone would like seasons 1 & 2 on video, let me know and I'll post them to you. They are still in their wrapping and are free to any of you, my friends. PM me? I think I'll start on all my Angel DVD's after these. I foresee a lazy weekend alternately ogling Jr (when Geoff isn't in) and watching Buffy. *settles back with lots of chocolate and fizzy water for the weekend*
                        Sounds like a wonderful, cozy weekend! Maybe I should break out some dvd's and spend the weekend on the couch...*tempted*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                          I do have all the Buffy and Angel seasons.
                          Buffy because of Spike and Angel because of Wesley.
                          Yep, they're 2 of the main reasons I'm watching them again too! James Marsters is extremely...yum! And Alexis Denisof is gorgeous, too. They'd only come a very poor 3rd and 4th to Jr, though. What am I saying? Jr comes 1st, last AND everywhere in between with me *sorry Jr*.

Comment

Aw that sounds like a great way to spend the weekend...I can't wait til it's REALLY fall-like here so I can do that! (it's too pretty outside right now to stay in all day....)
                            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                              Aw that sounds like a great way to spend the weekend...I can't wait til it's REALLY fall-like here so I can do that! (it's too pretty outside right now to stay in all day....)
                              It's been on and off pouring rain/high wind/thunder & lightning with odd hours of sunshine on and off here all last week, so it's definitely been a 'stay in bed with lots of munchies and watch my favourite DVDs' sort of time. I got a fair bit of writing done, too. Whaddyaknow, I might even get the 1st of the 3 stories actually finished this year! This first one is the one I'm struggling with. I've practically finished number 2 and number 3 will basically write itself with just the use of my fingers for the keyboad, I think. My Muse lets me know in no uncertain terms that it's her that does all of the work, I'm just doing the 'grunt' work *grin*. It has actually changed beyond all recognition from the tale I sent to a couple of you to read. There's no, erm, 'intimate' stuff in the first tale at all now, that comes in story 2 (hee hee, I said 'comes' about a story with Martouf in it *giggle*).I'll probably be sending it out for opinions soon, anyway, if any of you would help me out by reading it? I'd really, really appreciate it. Thank you so much for pointing out the wrong bits last time, ladies. I've managed to write my way out of trouble now *phew*

Can't decide whether to go to sleep and have sweet dreams of 'you-know-who' (no, not Voldemort!!! Jr!!! *swoon*) or watch another couple of episodes of Buffy (up to season 4 now). Oh, what the heck - Buffy it is!!! Things are just at the point where she and Spike start to get intereting *grin*. 'Wind Beneath my Wings' for the bride and groom's first dance, anyone *snicker*

Comment

Hey! I just realised I've passed 1,400 posts!!! Yay me!!! (in the words of London Tipton once more *grin*)

Comment

Working...
                                X