• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
      Afa, It wouldn't matter if you only posted once a month, because you were here when I joined, I always think of you as 'one of us'
      *Glomps Medu*

I think of you as my JR twin, since we joined at just about the same time.

Comment

My first GW anniversary is coming closer.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
          *Glomps Medu*

I think of you as my JR twin, since we joined at just about the same time.
          Yes, but look how many posts you have, compared to me? *hangs head in shame at being such a slacker*
          Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
          STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
            My first GW anniversary is coming closer.
            Hey, Luci, we can have an online 'par-tay'!

Comment

We need to invite HIM. That'd be great. Do you think he would come by if I tell him about my special day?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                We need to invite HIM. That'd be great. Do you think he would come by if I tell him about my special day?
                Oh, 'abba'-lootly! I still think sometimes, when I'm looking to see who's active on this thread and see '1 guest', that it's Jr, looking at us, his fangirls and seeing how much we luff him? I bet he does, without us knowing. Let's face it, he certainly knows GW exists, he's done an interview for it?

I can imagine it, Luci meets him at a convention, he looks at her GW badge, sees her 'screenname' and says 'Oh, I know you, you're a contributor to my thread'. You'd just fall through the floor wouldn't you? I know I would. I'd be soooo embarrassed that he'd seen my deep deep love for him

Comment

I often ask myself if he's lurking down there. And he knows about GW. Cause they asked him why he loves going to conventions and you could watch the video at the GW mainsite.

I would die...probably.
                  sigpic

Comment

Night night, my friends. Time for sleep. School run in the morning, yukky Mondays

Comment

I'll answer your PM tomorrow medu.

*huggles* Sleep well. Have nice dreams. *wiggles eyebrows*

Btw...for those who haven't seen the vid I was talking about.

Lookie!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamShipper View Post
                        *sigh* I think I will follow as well...starting to thunk Jr more and more...
                        It's definitely an obsession that grows with time...

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                        ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSelmak View Post
                          Well, there is always more movies where Martouf/Lantash could return - and why not have the Tok'ra make an appearance in 'Universe'?
                          It would be great! That's for sure!!

Originally posted by GeneralSelmak View Post
                          I found a table that converts between feet/inch and meters/centimeters

5 feet 4 inches = 162.56 CaptJanson
                          5 feet 5 inches = 165.10
                          5 feet 6 inches = 167.64
                          5 feet 7 inches = 170.18
                          5 feet 8 inches = 172.72
                          5 feet 9 inches = 175.26 Hathor_girl
                          5 feet 10 inches = 177.80
                          5 feet 11 inches = 180.34
                          6 feet 0 inches = 182.88 Luciana
                          6 feet 1 inches = 185.42

I am 1.73 meters, so about 5 ft 8 inches.

Full table at http://www.easyrashi.com/calc/feet_inches.htm
                          Aww!! You don't even have mine listed!!! LOL I'm 5'3!!! I'm not short though, I'm fun-sized!!!

And Jr is 5'10". It says in his unoffical bio he likes to add an inch or two on (don't most men? Oh, sorry, you mean height *chuckles*)

HAHAHHAHAH

He's just a little guy!! Not too tall at all!!!

Heh, heh,couldn't resist that one after seeing the screencaps from 'The Favourite Game' *sneaks back for another peek, even so*
                          I really need to see that movie.....

Don't want you to get in trouble Skadi, so if I were you, I'd take those links down.. I'm pretty sure they aren't allowed on here (no matter how darn pretty they are!!!!)
                          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

OOOOH!! Almost forgot that I just finished watching The Mentalist! I think I like this show in general, I may have to start watching it all the time! JR did an amazing job in it! He was creepy in just the right amounts, and the scruff and eyes were as perfect as always! I love it how the costume people always put him in the colours that bring out his eyes even more.. It's really nice of them to do that!
                            Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Yes, but look how many posts you have, compared to me? *hangs head in shame at being such a slacker*
                              You were away for a while though! *Hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
                                You were away for a while though! *Hugs*
                                I was, I was. But now I'm baaaack *sings at top of voice* as noisy and 'full colour' as ever!!!! Making up for lost time! You'll all wish I'd stayed away by the end of this week (only kidding)

Comment

Working...
                                X