• Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll see.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
      We'll see.

*whimper* Jr with light dusting of chest hair showing at top of v neck sweater....*gibber* I did about 3 hours on the story last night and fell asleep over the keyboard. I thought I'd been so tired it would be complete rubbish when I read it back but surprisingly it seems to be OK! It's called "Journey to the Past" (so far, I might change the title yet).
      Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
      STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
        You can bet on me taking millions of photos, mostly of Jr if he's there obviously, but there's also AT and MS among loads of others. I also can't wait to meet Teryl Rothery, she's one of my absolute favourites. I have photo ops included in my gold package with everyone, plus autographs included and I'm staying at the hotel where the con is so here's to bumping into people in the bar? Also, my friend volunteers at the con and I'm going to stick close to her on an evening hee hee. Anyway, if Jr comes to the party I'll be staying up all that night sending all of the photos to the gang on here! That's a promise! I wouldn't be able to sleep anyway. I think I'll take the polaroid camera as well, jst for instant foto gratification ha ha, plus safeguard against anything happening with digital camera. It would be just my luck!!! I can't believe how quickly it's creeping up. I go on 1st April and come back on the 9th. Taking sturdy rope with me to tie up Jr *giggles* Plus, please don't laugh, knitting is my main hobby and I've now started a cream aran sweater for him. If he's not there, I'll just send it to his agency when I get back. Hey, if I can't snuggle, at least something I've had my hands on can be next to his skin? I've just read that bCK nd I sound like a total sad sack *grin* and I don't care!!!! I know nobody here judges me and you're all brilliant!
        *hugs* of course we dont think you're sad. I'd do the same if I could knit.

*mutters* I hate my stupid boring life.

I won't give up hoping to meet him one day.
        Yeah, me too...*hopes*

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
        Well, just comfort yourself with knowing you've made my life a whole lot less boring in the less than a week that I've known you (all of you guys!) And if you can get to the WolfCon next year, it's probably near guaranteed that we'll all get to meet him if we're there? Ask Shirl nearer the time, she organises it I think. It's not guaranteed that I'll be meeting him in April but I'm gonna do my best to get near him in November at Heathrow WolfCon. I'll sit on him and you can give him a big kiss, how's that? Then swap *grin* He doesn't stand a chance, we're all gorgeous!!!!!
        hehe. Wish I could go to a con. I'm a student like Hathor_girl, so no money here eiter. Had a summer job, but used all money on sg1 dvds

great pic *in love*
        sigpic
        Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

Just bought a new iPod dock so I can listen to music in comfort in bed so I've got all my favourite love songs playing as a soundtrack to my thoughts of Jr *knitting needles clicking away* Have finished the back and will put a pic of it on my profile page tomorrow. Let me know if you think he'll like it? Don't suppose there's much call for cable knit sweaters in L.A. though? Hmmmm.

Comment

Please don't think I'm rolling in money. I gave up smoking 50 cigarettes a day and have been putting every penny I can spare away since last January to pay for the trip. It's a dream come true for me. Can you just imagine me on the tour of the SG set I'm going on? I'm gonna watch all the dvd clips of Martouf coming down the ramp so I can drop to my knees and worship the exact spot *swoon*

Comment

Hi, RingThing *waves*

Comment

I'm so in love with that pic.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm so in love with that pic.
                  Gorgeous, totally gorgeous. He really leaves me breathless. Oh, if only.................

Comment

I love the expression. Maybe he's thinking of his adorable fangirls.
                    sigpic

Comment

I love the expression. Maybe he's thinking of his adorable fangirls.
                      I do hope so. I love that he must know he's adored yet he's not bigheaded? And he loves to flirt, so everyone gets a chance to feel special, even if it's only for a minute? Even if he just looks me in the eye, I'll treasure it.

Comment

I'd be happy if he knows I exist.
                        sigpic

Comment

I love this pic, so sad.

Comment

it won't transfer. Oh well. Me too, I've got all of this unrequited love here and he doesn't even know I'm alive.

Comment

If he does end up at the main Convention, I'm booking a photo op for definite. Then I can ask him to wear the sweater I've knitted for him, thus making him strip to the waist. Sneaky, huh?

Comment

Sounds pretty good to me.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X