Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
    Yes, we need as much Martouf fic as possible. WRITE!

and congratulations to Luciana for being the first to write on page 100 We'll get to 2000 posts this year for sure! Didn't think that would happen. We were (well) below 1000 posts when I joined Gateworld in August 2007. I don't remember when I found the Jr thunk thread, but it was probably not long after

Such a sweet guy! I hope he does get there (not that I have any chance of getting to CreationCon next year ) TAKE PICTURES if he is there.

-Skadi

Found another Tok'ra-fic on ff.net today. It's OK, but Martouf/Lantash are not in it Jacob/Selmak is, though:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2255252/...as_Vermachtnis
    Note that it is in German.
    My camera has an 8gig memory and i'll take the laptop to download the hundred or so I'll take every few minutes ha ha. They will be from a funny angle 'cos I'll be in a heap at his feet though! *giggle*
    Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
    STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

I wish I could go with you.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
        Now who's coming with me? Creation have just emailed to say it's nearly sold out, but apparently they do that every year and then 'miraculously' find more tickets to sell. Something to do with the guests not bringing guests and returning tickets. Aw, pleeeeeese, somebody has to come with me? *begs*
        I can't It's in the spring, right? There's no way I can get enough money together to go to Vancouver that soon *cries* I am a student, so I don't have a lot of money. I am going to *hope* that Jr comes to a convention in UK. That is maybe within reach, if it is later in the year

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
        My camera has an 8gig memory and i'll take the laptop to download the hundred or so I'll take every few minutes ha ha. They will be from a funny angle 'cos I'll be in a heap at his feet though! *giggle*
        *grins* That's OK. That would likely be the angle I would see him from anyway, if I got there...
        sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

[QUOTE=Hathor_girl;9246963]I can't It's in the spring, right? There's no way I can get enough money together to go to Vancouver that soon *cries* I am a student, so I don't have a lot of money. I am going to *hope* that Jr comes to a convention in UK. That is maybe within reach, if it is later in the year

Will it be WolfCon at Heathrow next November? I'm going to go to that and Jr is nearly always there apparently *eep*. I'm not banking everything on him getting to Vancouver, or I'm just setting myself up for disappointment, but you can guarantee if he is there I'll be the one flicking my hair and batting my eyelashes for all I'm worth *hee hee*. I hope it is WolfCon you come to, then we can meet up? That would be great!!!!

Comment

Yay for 100 pages

medusacascade - you're going to have to take pictures for me as well if Jr shows up. I don't have any money either. I have just - finally - finished my studies, but I haven't found a job yet.

Luciana - I will try change to Clintonio - I am tired of ImageRotate being down
            sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
            (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
            Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
              Yay for 100 pages

medusacascade - you're going to have to take pictures for me as well if Jr shows up. I don't have any money either. I have just - finally - finished my studies, but I haven't found a job yet.

Luciana - I will try change to Clintonio - I am tired of ImageRotate being down
              You can bet on me taking millions of photos, mostly of Jr if he's there obviously, but there's also AT and MS among loads of others. I also can't wait to meet Teryl Rothery, she's one of my absolute favourites. I have photo ops included in my gold package with everyone, plus autographs included and I'm staying at the hotel where the con is so here's to bumping into people in the bar? Also, my friend volunteers at the con and I'm going to stick close to her on an evening hee hee. Anyway, if Jr comes to the party I'll be staying up all that night sending all of the photos to the gang on here! That's a promise! I wouldn't be able to sleep anyway. I think I'll take the polaroid camera as well, jst for instant foto gratification ha ha, plus safeguard against anything happening with digital camera. It would be just my luck!!! I can't believe how quickly it's creeping up. I go on 1st April and come back on the 9th. Taking sturdy rope with me to tie up Jr *giggles* Plus, please don't laugh, knitting is my main hobby and I've now started a cream aran sweater for him. If he's not there, I'll just send it to his agency when I get back. Hey, if I can't snuggle, at least something I've had my hands on can be next to his skin? I've just read that bCK nd I sound like a total sad sack *grin* and I don't care!!!! I know nobody here judges me and you're all brilliant!

Comment

*mutters* I hate my stupid boring life.

I won't give up hoping to meet him one day.
                sigpic

Comment

How about pictures AND video? My mobile phone is the new Renoir and it's amazing for video. Slow motion capture is great on it, and repeat. Just think, I'd be able to watch that smile over and over and think that it was him smiling just for me? *sigh* I love coming here and leaving real life at the door before I come in.

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                    *mutters* I hate my stupid boring life.

I won't give up hoping to meet him one day.
                    Well, just comfort yourself with knowing you've made my life a whole lot less boring in the less than a week that I've known you (all of you guys!) And if you can get to the WolfCon next year, it's probably near guaranteed that we'll all get to meet him if we're there? Ask Shirl nearer the time, she organises it I think. It's not guaranteed that I'll be meeting him in April but I'm gonna do my best to get near him in November at Heathrow WolfCon. I'll sit on him and you can give him a big kiss, how's that? Then swap *grin* He doesn't stand a chance, we're all gorgeous!!!!!

Comment

Snotr, that photo is amazing!!! 'Stuck?'

Comment

I was asked to go to FedCon next year in germany. I'm living close to Bonn, where it takes place. JR won't be there...but my beloved and hot Sheriff Carter from EUReKA!
                        sigpic

Comment

I was asked to go to FedCon next year in germany. I'm living close to Bonn, where it takes place. JR won't be there...but my beloved and hot Sheriff Carter from EUReKA!
                          Sounds great!!! I love Eureka, it's so funny and cool at the same time. Maybe you could go to both? I have a million and one friends in London who would be happy to have a few of us to stay so there wouldn't be any hotel bills? I used to live a pretty hippy-ish lifestyle down there *grin*.

Comment

Luciana, have you got any clue how I can change my avatar to a custom one? I have the perfect picbut no idea how to put it on? Pretty please?

Comment

I really would like to go. Believe me.
                              Don't have a job atm. Lost it few month ago.

Maybe I'll have a new one soon. But I don't know that for sure and I don't know if I'll be able to save money for it.

You need to have 2000 posts before you can upload an own avi. That's stupid I know...but it's a fact.
                              sigpic

Comment

I really would like to go. Believe me.
                                Don't have a job atm. Lost it few month ago.

Maybe I'll have a new one soon. But I don't know that for sure and I don't know if I'll be able to save money for it.

You need to have 2000 posts before you can upload an own avi. That's stupid I know...but it's a fact.
                                Aaaah, I see now. About the avatar, I mean. Never mind, I'm sure I'll get there in no time, I'm such a chatterbox *yatter yatter*

You might have a great job soon and there's always dreaming? We all do a lot of that about our beloved, I know, and think about it this way, you'd only need your flight and spending money? We'd all be sleeping on a friend's floor ha ha and having an absolutely mad time!!! I'll be sending good thoughts for a job for you, amazing what the power of thought can do, I've seen it work miracles!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X