Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

medu I got no idea which pic i'm using.

I'm usually using Gwenllian as username. But I was so obsessed with Lucian from Underwolrd as I joined GW. And Fainne wanted to use Liadan first, but that username already exists- Those are all names from a book triology we both love very much.

I love Shirl for doing all that work.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
      Especially nothing at all...

I want to dream about him too!

Looks beautiful. Very pretty sig

Oh, when you get the movie 'Stuck', you will at least get to see Jr's naked butt

It is a good movie, by the way. The actors are all doing a great job, especially AT and Jr. They are really talented. It is one of the best movies I have seen (and not because Jr is gorgeous, which he is of course).
      NAKED..................BUTT................sorry, passed out for 5 mins there with my nose on the ....at the thought of it, at the very thought. *GAAAHHHH*

Yes, I'd read he has a long term partner too. Hey, as long as he's not married, I'm game! That's the only place where I draw the line at even fantasies. One of the probs I had with Michael Shanks. Yes, he's pretty, but his wife is prettier, and I respect marriage, even if I'm only thinking things it's nice to think 'maybe, one day....?' and not 'nope, don't even go there'. I can at least have a world class fantasy and even maybe a world class flirt one of these days! Definitely going to WolfCon next year at Heathrow. That's one he never misses, apparently. Just going to go and fan myself with the DVD box cover from Emily Rose to cool off my ardour at the thought of...........no, must keep some self control *fans herself* (words 'naked' and 'butt' eching round the room, feel faint) but (((HUGS)) to you for telling me about it. xx
      Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
      STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Skadi, you should post your Photbucket link here. So she can see it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
          medu I got no idea which pic i'm using.

I'm usually using Gwenllian as username. But I was so obsessed with Lucian from Underwolrd as I joined GW. And Fainne wanted to use Liadan first, but that username already exists- Those are all names from a book triology we both love very much.

I love Shirl for doing all that work.
          My username on there is same as here. I took a fancy to it because it was mentioned so often in Doctor Who. I totally love books too. My son is named after a character in the 2nd 'Flowers in the Attic' series. Your foto on there is one with your hair loose, very pretty and natural. Shirl is a FB friend too, she's amazing, a total dynamo, from what I've seen!

Comment

I approved your friend request on FB.

That's the milkshake bunny pic I'm using.
            sigpic

Comment

Hey, I just added my favourite saying to the sig you did for me, Luciana, and then realised how fitting it is for Martouf!

Comment

I approved your friend request on FB.

That's the milkshake bunny pic I'm using.
                I saw you'd approved it, I nipped over there just before I came back here. Thanks so much! And you and the foto are lovely. I wish I was still as young as you, you're only a baba!

Comment

Skadi, you should post your Photbucket link here. So she can see it.
                  Please, Skadi, take pity on me, I'm still waiting for 'Stuck' to come and no post tomorrow *pouts* I need a fresh Jr fix to get me through to Monday *begs pitifully*

Comment

Skadi is our screencap queen.
                    She did a lot of "Stuck". *faints again*

Yeah...I'm still young. But it happened too much to me in my life to feel so.
                    Gah! Anyways...

I love the quote. Very fitting.
                    sigpic

Comment

It's a great and very fitting quote - and a wonderful sig
                      sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Skadi is our screencap queen.
                        She did a lot of "Stuck". *faints again*

Yeah...I'm still young. But it happened too much to me in my life to feel so.
                        Gah! Anyways...

I love the quote. Very fitting.
                        I didn't realise how much it applied to him until I saw it above the sig! I know it's a bit of a play on words but I like it and am leaving it now. I have loved that saying for years. (Even longer than I've loved Jr, and that's saying something)

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
                          It's a great and very fitting quote - and a wonderful sig
                          Hi Hathor girl *waves*. It's so nice to see the same great people regularly on here and what's more you all really 'get' it, the total amazingness (is that a word) that is Jr. I'm not alone anymore *cheers*

Comment

I've sent an email to Skadi telling her to log in here again and post the links to her photobucket page with screencaps. She's not logged on to gateworld right now (button beside name is grey instead of green)
                            sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

But she's lurking down there!
                              sigpic

Comment

No, you're not alone medu.
                                Was the first thing I thought as I found that thread. *yay*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X