Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
    Erm...of course I can.
    I'll used a german image host, that's down pretty often.

You can have a look at them here.
    Not the best quality, cause I needed to cap them from a youtube video. But I asked a friend to cap that episode in a better quality. She'll do as soon as possible.

My fave is that one. Because of the clothes.

He's wearing that suit most of the time, and suddenly he changed it into that hot looking stuff. *sighs*
    *Sigh* Gorgeous.....mind you I do like a man in a suit.
    Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
    STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

I do like men in suits as well.
      I just was a pretty surprising change of clothes.
      sigpic

Comment

Who am I kidding? I love him in anything. He could wear a SpongeBob outfit and I'd still be mad about him.

Comment

He could wear nothing as well.

Here's your sig.

sigpic

Comment

Ohhhhh! It's gorgeous!!! How do I put it on my posts? Thankyou thankyou thankyou, you're really great to do that for me! *falls in love with him all over again*

Comment

Not sure if I've done this right and I still need to know how to credit it to you, Luciana, but you're so talented! I love the way you've even made his eyes look green *thinks thoughts she spends far too much time thinking about him* I had the weirdest dream about him earlier. Nice, but weird. All set in an amusement park!!

Comment

oops! *faffs about* I'll be back!
                Attached Files

Comment

OK, I've put it in my signature on my controls, hmmmm *thinks* Nope, I'm just stoopid...................HELP!!!! *giggle*

Comment

My controls...edit signature...you can upload it or put in a link from another page.

Spoiler:

If you wanna put a link in...use that one...

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...rtoufNeu-1.jpg
                    sigpic

Comment

I think I have it, you're a total angel!

Comment

Luciana, you're wonderful!!! But I still love Jr best hee hee. I put some more 'long haired' pics on the FB site, I thin we're up to about 15 or 16 now. Added everyone as friends on there too. Who is it that's in York at the moment, do you know?

Comment

Fainne. One of my best friends in real life.
                          She'll return to germany in two weeks. *yay*

Sig looks great down there.
                          I didn't have a look into that group for a while now.
                          I spent more time in the JR group. Created ny Shirl.
                          sigpic

Comment

Fainne. One of my best friends in real life.
                            She'll return to germany in two weeks. *yay*

Sig looks great down there.
                            I didn't have a look into that group for a while now.
                            I spent more time in the JR group. Created ny Shirl.
                            Yep, I'm a member too. Shirl is great isn't she? All that work when the other site went down, that's a true fan. Did you see her trying not to get caught on the video in Jr's Xmas message? The one with Cliff lying in the bath ha ha.

Fainne? What a lovely name! I love unusal names. All three of my children have really unusual names, but not so strange that they've ever been picked on. Your photo on FB is really pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
                              Sorry, the one before last. It wasn't the insinuations about his sexuality that offended me, it was the amount of people picking over the bones of his privacy like vultures. OK, last post for tonight, I'm in danger of over explaining and putting my other foot in my mouth to join its mate.
                              Don't worry - we got what you meant. Don't worry *hugs* and I agree, it's wrong to tell anything whatsoever about someones personal life (especially if it's not true), when they want their personal life to be private.

However, I guess that is - unfortunately - part of being an actor or in any other way famous. I read somewhere that the (invented) rumours about this and that's problems as a couple often ends up causing them real-life problems and are one of the things that causes many celebrities to end their relationships They start to believe it to be true even if it is not! If that is indeed the case, then the journalists (and people who read the filth) deserve a spanking! They invent things just to sell stories

As for Jr...I know he has a girlfriend that he has been with for a long time (he mentions her sometimes in the transcripts I have read from his web chats)...that doesn't mean he can't have a crush on AT, of course

-Skadi
                              sigpic
                              Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

He could wear nothing as well.

Here's your sig.

Especially nothing at all...

Not sure if I've done this right and I still need to know how to credit it to you, Luciana, but you're so talented! I love the way you've even made his eyes look green *thinks thoughts she spends far too much time thinking about him* I had the weirdest dream about him earlier. Nice, but weird. All set in an amusement park!!
                                I want to dream about him too!

I think I have it, you're a total angel!
                                Looks beautiful. Very pretty sig

Oh, when you get the movie 'Stuck', you will at least get to see Jr's naked butt

It is a good movie, by the way. The actors are all doing a great job, especially AT and Jr. They are really talented. It is one of the best movies I have seen (and not because Jr is gorgeous, which he is of course).
                                sigpic
                                Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Working...
                                X