X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes flirtin is good
    sigpic

Comment

especially if it's with sam... or, well, anyone else i guess... but that's a whole other thread

Comment

ATTENTION ALL!!!!!

fact on Ba'al's location as of S9.
        Spoiler:
        When carter returns, it is discovered ba'al is on earth, since Anubus was defeated

yay. you do know what this means of course, right??

here's the link: http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/0...usmachin.shtml
        Last edited by Wandering Tamer; 14 April 2005, 10:16 PM.
        'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

oh yes we do!!!

hmmm..... interesting indeed that
          Spoiler:
          they make a point to NOT bring baal back into the picture until sam comes back or maybe she was hiding with baal ok, not so much but indeed, it seems they deliberately left baal for when she got back!!! so hopefully eventually we will get more baam!!!!

Comment

what are we doin on page two are all ye still sleepin or ded from thunkin on the cs/ba'al thready.

oh yes we only hope there is
            Spoiler:
            baam in S9..
            sigpic

Comment

me?? i was sleepin plus i was the last person to post so i hate posting AGAIN just to bump the thread

but yes!! we can only HOPE for more baam in season 9!!

just to get some speculation going (hopefully)

Spoiler:
              if baal does INDEED show up on earth... aka, there's no rewrites and baal doesn't escape to somewhere else before they find him... do you think he would be somewhere near colorado springs because a) he knows the people at the SGC probably live near the stargate, so they've gotta be there and/or b) he knows hiding near the stargate is probably the LAST place they'd look for him as it would seem to obvious....??? or will he be elsewhere??

if he IS around there, does anyone think he'd try to find sam?? (either realistically OR in our messed-up shipper minds ) i mean, we know if the spoilers are accurate that he's been on earth for NINE months realistically, he may be a goauld, but he's still GOTTA wanna find someone he at least knows, even if they don't know he's there! i mean, poor guy! AND that long without a sarc, he's gotta be having some serious troubles! (we'd BETTER get whumped sarc-withdrawl baal!!!!)

sam IS the only person we've seen him WILLINGLY help, without even being ASKED to (in fact, by jacob essentially being asked NOT to... ) and sam is the only person IIRC who's really taken his side and actually outright asked him to help them! EVEN if you ignore the flirty shippiness there's still that, so methinks even if baal doesn't find HER, she'd at least argue that he shouldn't be killed if they find him!!!!!

ok, that was my 7am ramblings to get my fron up and running and my brane functioning before class! but.... any thoughts??

Comment

yes very true
                sigpic

Comment

ignoring the shippyness of the situation? She was trying to save the known galaxy.
                  'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

But saving the known galaxy shouldn't prevent someone from noticing the delightful hologram fellow doing all but winking at her across the console. So to speak.

Comment

no kiddin!! a little flirting eases the tension of a stressful situation... and, well... saving the galaxy from destruction... a bit stressful

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
                        But saving the known galaxy shouldn't prevent someone from noticing the delightful hologram fellow doing all but winking at her across the console. So to speak.
                        ALL BUT??? Em thought it WAS a wink!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

uh huh. ::looks skeptical:: You're telling me you'd rather stare at Ba'al all day then save the galaxy? Of course, from your point if view, it's probably "Well... If he were the last thing I saw, then maybe"

Comment

hmm.... stare at baal or save the galaxy... stare at baal... save the galaxy... stare at baal... hmm... tough choice i'm gonna have to get back to you on that!

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                              uh huh. ::looks skeptical:: You're telling me you'd rather stare at Ba'al all day then save the galaxy? Of course, from your point if view, it's probably "Well... If he were the last thing I saw, then maybe"
                              Well no, but the occasional glance while saving the galaxy couldn't hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
                                Well no, but the occasional glance while saving the galaxy couldn't hurt.
                                I'm with SS, but more than just a "occasional glance"....Ok, so maybe I would stare.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X