No announcement yet.

Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And their kids would hate them forever! They'd be like Bree and whathisface in Desperate Housewives whose kids despise them. Can you imagine what rebellious kids from those parents would be like?

Comment

ROFL!!! sam and baal are SOOOOOOo not stay-home parents, either!!

Comment

They'd have to have SuperNanny!

Comment

Well, little [insert name] is all growed up...with his mother's eyes and his dad's smirk .

(Source pics from http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/, and the lovely thunk library of emily_reich.)
          Last edited by yasureubetcha; 12 April 2005, 01:02 AM.

Comment

OMG!!! kay, THAT was freakish!! i mean that in the kindest way, of course but wow!! i couldn't tell what i was lookin at at first!

hehehehehe any more baam kids up your photoshop sleeve, kay??

Comment

Yup, but probably not tonight . I still haven't done the work I thought would be done 4 hours ago, and me snoring in bed .

Comment

LOL!! well, we can wait

how can you THINK of sleeping when we have an MSN chat going??

Comment

Well, don't worry, it's not gonna happen tonight.

EDIT: 400 posts! (And a glowy block, and getting BRANED; today has been a good day. )
                  Last edited by yasureubetcha; 12 April 2005, 01:42 AM.

Comment

WOW!!!!! YAY!!! congrats on the 400 posts!! and the glowy block!!!!!!!!!

and oh yeah!! how could we not announce it!!!

*grabs mic* ahem....

everyone give a WARM welcome to the LATEST addition to the musketeer family!!!! KAY is joining me, ang, and merrin in baal and baam musketeerdom!!!! so she's now deemed herself the "fourth musketeer" so applaude all.... ahem... that is all

Comment

yey Kay!
                      sigpic

Comment

now WHY aren't you on MSN, CKO???

and yes!! yay kay!!!

now.... *back to ficcing... maybe*

Comment

cuz i gotta go to wk in like 30 mins so i had to set my alarm early so i could play on gw and get thunkin and posting in before bein bored at wk for 8+ hrs... but on the upside it is payday too)
                          sigpic

Comment

awww..... well i do the same thing about gettin up in the morning for class... cept i get up at 6 to chat with merrin or ang or whoever's still up in the morning THEN gateworld

anyway.... we need some discussion going on.... maybe i'll rewatch reckoning 2 tomorrow

Comment

yea great idea...watch the eppy that started it all... course after today i have 5 days off to do nothing... that means play a lot on gw, maybe do errands... get sleep oh yes and play some more and have fun at the chats.
                              sigpic

Comment

So Kay, RepliBa'al smiley?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X