No announcement yet.

Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JUST because they were flirtworthy? Ah, I suppose it had nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that Anubis' "grand design" involved his own destruction. Not to mention that lechery is considered one of the Seven Deadlies, so someone purely evil would be capable of aiding someone purely because of their "flirtworthiness."

Comment

It may be canon, which I love, but here's that story. Sorry, it might seem a bit rough but no one helped me really. Anyways, here's the link and I'm going to bed.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2334198/1/

and don't forget who started this thread.
      'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
        JUST because they were flirtworthy? Ah, I suppose it had nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that Anubis' "grand design" involved his own destruction. Not to mention that lechery is considered one of the Seven Deadlies, so someone purely evil would be capable of aiding someone purely because of their "flirtworthiness."
        ah, but he didn't know there was a "grand design" until threads AND he knew full well that helping would make nuby very unhappy

and, well.... baal's just flirty!! he can't help it!!

and yes, we know you started this thread, WT

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
          It may be canon, which I love, but here's that story. Sorry, it might seem a bit rough but no one helped me really. Anyways, here's the link and I'm going to bed.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2334198/1/

and don't forget who started this thread.
          I just got it sent back to ya, W_T. Sorry it wasn't way sooner; the comp was being crap about printing, and leaving out whole sections.

Comment

Why is our beautiful CANON ship on the SECOND page??????

What is wrong with you people?

Comment

ohhh ficcy to read yey!

thanxz em and ang for some green!
              sigpic

Comment

a sequel... well, i had planned on one that would go into more detail about the characters based on things that have been mentioned or hinted at in the first story. but, well just have to see. the sequel might not even be Ba'am.
                'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

dang... all this talk of fics!! i soooooo need to get this next chapter done!!

Comment

ok, change in plans people. this story is edited, the old one is deleted and this is the new links. Thanks to yasureubetcha for pointing out some flaws. hope this is better.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2335236/1/

Comment

So, How's this Em & Merrin?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Back on the Forum! Oh my gosh, I'm giddy.
                        Anyway...

Comment

Wooohoo!! Love the pics!

Comment

yay!!! our smilie and new (well sorta) piccies!!! now let's hope GW stays!!

Comment

ohhh GW back.. but for how long!?

lovely piccys !
                              sigpic

Comment

Love the pics!!!!!!! I hope GW stays up now. I cant live without it

Comment

Working...
                                X