Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emily_reich
    LOL!!! aww, so it's not apophis then?? is that at least a nickname??
    yes I call him that all the time. (his real name is anakin) and he responds to "cat Kree" it is amazing. and we had this other cat that we gave to my cousin, it was all black and we called it anubis. he understood stargate because we were watching it one day and Yu was on screeen and he ran up to the tv and was going "yu yu yu" my mom said it was cat crying but i thyink he just knew that it was yu

Comment

ROFL!!!! that's awesome!!! "cat kree!!" ROFLMAO!!!

so back to the shipping...

Comment

Why is it that whenever I leave and then come back, there's good reason to be scared?

::sigh:: Anyway, I remember something about online petitions not being very effective, but you knever know. This is a place people visit often.

Hey, Em, I put Angelique in charge cause I had this sneaking suspicion that you status was already going to you head. Yup yup.
        'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

hey!

lol... i don't mind angelique in charge! she's awesome and 'sides, i'm actually IN a fic... what do i have to complain about?? can't wait to read more of the adventures of baal's musketeers

Comment

hmmm cat kree should try that one sometime
            sigpic

Comment

LOL!!! we should make a smilie for that
              Was that a request?
              Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
              Yesss!!! Who's making all those cool siggies anyway? The Ba'al/Wall one cracks me up
              LOL, glad you love the Ba'al/Wall one so much Merrin!

LOL!!! that would be angelique!! and yeah, the baal/wall one's great!!!! i'm most glad we have musketeer ones
              Yes, I made all but one of the smileys in my sig. I'm trying to figure out what to have them do.(I'm going to animate some of them. )

Originally posted by The Ultimate Obsession
              can i steal the Ba'am one?
              You could just put "thanks to the musketeers for the sig " in your sig.

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
              Hey, Em, I put Angelique in charge cause I had this sneaking suspicion that you status was already going to you head. Yup yup.
              LOL! Thanks!
              Last edited by Angelique; 18 March 2005, 01:17 PM.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                LOL, glad you love the Ba'al/Wall one so much Merrin!
                Yes, Ba'al/Wall is my guilty ship ^^
                Did ya get the PM, btw?

Comment

Yes, Ba'al/Wall is my guilty ship ^^
                  Did ya get the PM, btw?
                  LOL, yes I can see why it scarred her for life.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

LOL! Remember what we said about Ba'al/Everyone?
                    LOL!!! we should make a smilie for that
                    You asked for it! It's kinda crowded don't you think?

Comment

ROFL!!! a baal/everyone ship smilie!!! *is tempted to add it... *

Comment

all those ships. is there no one you won't hook up with Ba'al? we need somone besides me to write something. It's like I'm keeping the fiction alive. Why don't some of you, with your random plot bunnies, go and write something.
                        'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

no worries!! i'm planning on writing one this week (spring break ).... well, ok, PLANNING is the key word there... but hopefully

Comment

You guys made me write smut over my spring break. So, you must.

Comment

lol... ok, now if i don't i'll never hear the end of it, will i???

Comment

well, i'll be kind and try and have my story finished soon. but if i beat you to it, you will never hear the end of.

Comment

Working...
                                X