• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
    PARTAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dances to the rhythm of the new world order*

Comment

ROFL missy!!!!! *dances also* *sings pet*

and missy's my first prime!!! however, just cuz she's missy, i've upgraded her to be my underling (she's almost there in posts anyway )

Comment

Wooooooohooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

..knowing me it'll take me another MONTH to 500 posts..

ANYWAY!!! PARTAY!!!

Comment

ROFL!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! par-tay!!!

i doubt it'll take a MONTH...

Comment

well, I'm back for the moment. Had finals... still do till monday, then almost no internet for the summer... so... yeah. anyway, I just thought I should tell you the story isn't going so well. I'm trying to force it and that isn't working out well, but when it is posted it's going to be really good because I have some great ideas for it and I'm waiting to see what new cameos and threads I can hint at. Anyway, yeah...
            'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

So, what do you guys think of the new spoilers? There could be Ba'am is S9!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

I dunno...the idea of Sam as Shep's stepmom still weirds me out a bit...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                  I dunno...the idea of Sam as Shep's stepmom still weirds me out a bit...
                  Yeah. Oma having a love affair with Ba'al was still weirder though.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Yeah, but that one came out of my brain so I'm more or less immune to the weirdness of it...

Comment

Guys... can we leave Oma out of this? Oma/Anubis was bad enough as it is

*goes back to thinking happy thoughts and shipping Ba'amelia*

Comment

hey ang this is OT but have you made a rodney/teyla smilie yet I'm a new convert! Also do we have any idea where on earth ba'al is? maybe he can woo sam in france or something p.s. 400 posts!

Comment

.....He could send a postcard..

"Good day, my little darling cheesecake. The weather is nice, but the people are annoying!! Damn humans!!! Err... 'cept you, of course, honey bunny!

Love, Ba'al"

*ded*

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney

"Good day, my little darling cheesecake. The weather is nice, but the people are annoying!! Damn humans!!! Err... 'cept you, of course, honey bunny!

Love, Ba'al"

*ded*
                            ROTFLMAOPIMP

Comment

Love, Ba'al"

*ded*
                              OMG!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!

*sooooo DED laughing*

and i do think there will be some baam in season 9... he DOES return for sam's first ep back!!!

Comment

Love, Ba'al"

*ded*
                                *falls over ded laughing at the thought of Ba'al calling anyone "cheesecake" or "honey bunny"*

Comment

Working...
                                X