Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Ultimate Obsession
    And if David does do another interview I want him to tell Cliff about the three musketeers plus ME! lol.
    LOL, and WT! He did say expect something BIG from Cliff soon.....

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

is Baal in the rest of that story much b/c i might have to endure the Non SG1 parts if there is a decent amount of Baal

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
        "The one with Maitreya and the Krycek/Marita/Ba'al/Sam love triangle."

I can tell this is going to be good.
        LOL!!! Remind me who Marita is though.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Oy!! I missed the thunk thread! I didn't even notice it was there!

Comment

*O-Ra having finished reading 'The Truth' *

.... Oh my freaking God. Ba'am has a rather strange history, don't it? I can't wait for the un-conclusion.
            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by The Ultimate Obsession
              is Baal in the rest of that story much b/c i might have to endure the Non SG1 parts if there is a decent amount of Baal
              Yes, well I'm not to happy with that Ba'al/Krycek fight though, makes me hate Krycek even more..... Poor Ba'al.

Comment

>>"This is Sam, Daniel, Teal'c, General Hammond and Jack is the one in the filing cabinet. Oh yeah - the dude in the dress is Ba'al."

"It is a robe."

"Dress."

"Robe!"

"Dress!"

"ROBE!"

"DRESS!"
                <<

WTF is this??? lol it made me laugh although it is more a Jack/Daniel kind of argument than something Baal would say :-|

Comment

Ah heh - i dunno. Krycek was kinda funny ... but one thing is certain. It's a Robe, pumpkinhead Krycek!

What i wanna know is - who the heck is Daniel Waterston?!?
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                    Ah heh - i dunno. Krycek was kinda funny ... but one thing is certain. It's a Robe, pumpkinhead Krycek!

What i wanna know is - who the heck is Daniel Waterston?!?
                    That's what I want to know too.....

Comment

Maybe we should ask the author to write a sequel...

Comment

oooh yes good idea but with more Baal/sam and less x-files stuff

Comment

I duuno, i think Sam and Scully might make a good gunslinging team. Maybe the author can write one where they both go after Krycek with guns ... or missile launchers ... or something that goes boom.
                          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I say we email this ruth character and see.

Comment

... and a LOT less out-of-character stuff!!! sorry, but that drives me MAD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                                ... and a LOT less out-of-character stuff!!! sorry, but that drives me MAD!!!
                                LOL, I know, almost no one was in-character!

Comment

Working...
                                X