Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
    OK, just don't look at his chin (or his nose!)
    LOL! He looks totally different. But definitely younger

Comment

ooooh i like the story. We should find the author and bring him/her here to talk with us.

Comment

Re: Angelique

Ooh, you found the crazy fic? LOL! That thing is kinda lovely. Pity the author apparently abandoned it.

Comment

ROFL!!! that's totally wild, angelique!!! but still, gotta love any ba'am!!!

*off to more vid brainstorming*

Comment

mind block,,,,, what do you think Jack will do when he finds out about Sam/Baal in my book?

Comment

Hey look, all three of us are on again! Merrin did you find the thunk thread, or the thread where I asked David to tell Cliff about us?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

how sick would it be if cliff came and talked in this or one of our other baal threads. who knows he could view the boards lol. taht would be cool

Comment

Originally posted by The Ultimate Obsession
                  how sick would it be if cliff came and talked in this or one of our other baal threads. who knows he could view the boards lol. taht would be cool
                  Yeah, for all we know Merrin chould be Cliff. (J/K) I'm sure he would get a big laugh out of us.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                    Hey look, all three of us are on again! Merrin did you find the thunk thread, or the thread where I asked David to tell Cliff about us?
                    You did WHAT?!!! Where? Who? When?

Edit: I am sooo not Cliff!!! And you're a total fruitcake

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
                      You did WHAT?!!! Where? Who? When?
                      link

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                        Well, while gateworld was down last night I decided to look up some X-Files/Stargate crossovers. I found a very silly one called "THE TRUTH"(I gotta know, O-Ra did you wright that? ) I got to chapter 4, and there was Ba'al! A little farther down chapter 4 what do I find? You guessed it! There was Ba'am!!!!! Here's the link to chapter 4: http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...thetruth4.html

If you don't want to go looking through the X-Files stuff for it here it is:

Sam was sitting down on Mulder's swivel chair. She looked up and had the horrible feeling that Ba'al hadn't taken his eyes off of her for several minutes.

No, it's just you, she thought, but then looked up again. He definitely hadn't blinked in about ten minutes.

"Yes?" she asked.

"I was just thinking how you would make a beautiful bride."

"Mm hm?"

"You could be mine forever - we could get married, you would live in luxury, we could make love and have children..."

"Whoa! You repeatedly killed one of my friends - ya think I could marry you after that?"

"I could," Marita whispered happily beside him.

It was then that Sam realised Marita hadn't taken her eyes off of Ba'al for ten minutes.

He blatantly ignored her and kept looking at Sam.

It was then that Sam realised Krycek hadn't taken his eyes off of Marita for ten minutes.

"Oh, would you all just GET A FREAKING ROOM?" she asked, getting up and going to talk to Daniel.

"With you, my love, it would be a pleasure," Ba'al smiled.

_________________________________________________________________

"Would you and your dress get a freaking room?" Knowle asked Ba'al.

"It is a robe. I will not have this argument with you further."

"So..." Knowle turned to Teal'c, trying to drown out the slobbering noises that Ba'al was making over Sam.

"I believe it would be best if we turned away," said Teal'c.

Ba'al gave Sam a very deep kiss.

She felt like slapping him, but part of her had actually enjoyed it. She giggled like a schoolgirl and squeezed a little closer to him."
                        lol ... unfortunatly, no, i didn't have the pleasure of writing that. But now i'm getting some ideas.
                        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

>>David, Next time you interview Cliff Simon, could you maybe mention his three musketeers? <<

lol... i think he would be scared of you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ultimate Obsession
                            >>David, Next time you interview Cliff Simon, could you maybe mention his three musketeers? <<

lol... i think he would be scared of you guys.
                            LOL!! True.

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                            lol ... unfortunatly, no, i didn't have the pleasure of writing that. But now i'm getting some ideas.
                            You should read the whole thing!

Comment

And if David does do another interview I want him to tell Cliff about the three musketeers plus ME! lol.

Comment

"The one with Maitreya and the Krycek/Marita/Ba'al/Sam love triangle."

I can tell this is going to be good.
                                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
                                X