Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
    Someone seems to have developed a small superiority complex. I wonder if Ba'al will be annoyed that someones' pretending to be him.
    lol, hey Shovar started it, not me!!!

Aaawww, poor Emily! I'm still on though!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

ya must have been on for AGES!!!! i asked in the other thread, but any chance you'll be here a few more hours??

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
        ya must have been on for AGES!!!! i asked in the other thread, but any chance you'll be here a few more hours??
        Yeah, I live here. I answered you in the other thread.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

goodie!! (i'm back obviously!!)

*wonders when her fellow shippers will return! *

Comment

I'm still here! I'm being predictable in the Word Game ,But this OT stuff is for our chatters thread.

Comment

lol... yeah... it's always the most fun in the middle of the night when me, you, and Merrin are all here and WT, too!!! *hopes WT is still hard at work on that smut fic...*

Comment

lol... yeah... it's always the most fun in the middle of the night when me, you, and Merrin are all here and WT, too!!! *hopes WT is still hard at work on that smut fic...*

Yeah! It's been lonely today. No one was online.

Comment

I heard some scuttlebutt over in the Sam/Thor ship thread about this new ship and I had to come check it out for myself. Now that that's said and done, let me comment:

Lol, just playin' with ya.
                  Actually, I think Ba'al/Sam has possibilities. If I wasn't already a dedicated Smor shipper, I'd join your ranks.
                  !!! HHGTTG movie out this May! Don't forget to bring your towel! !!!

[ | Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club | ]

Smor: My Anti-Drug

Ba'am: You can bet your ba'als on it.

(thanks to Justin for the pic and no, I'm not serious )

Comment

Originally posted by Jeril
                    I heard some scuttlebutt over in the Sam/Thor ship thread about this new ship and I had to come check it out for myself. Now that that's said and done, let me comment:

Lol, just playin' with ya.
                    Actually, I think Ba'al/Sam has possibilities. If I wasn't already a dedicated Smor shipper, I'd join your ranks.
                    Well, Scaryperson is Sam/Thor & Sam/Jack, and I'm Sam/Ba'al & Sam/Jack, So why not!

Comment

yeah!! who says ships have to be mutually exclusive!!! we don't discriminate!!

and it HAS been lonely!! when i left for bed Merrin was here, but i just missed ya!! we coulda had our three musketeer fun

Comment

Lol, sure! Why not? I will join you all then!
                        I would join the Sam/Jack ship but.. ehh. I don't like shipping for the "normal" ones, oh no! Those ships are just too... bland.
                        No offense meant to them, of course. I just like my pairings to be a little... odd.

Comment

lol!! well if odd pairings is what ya want, then THAT'S what you'll recieve ( oh no, quoting star wars!! *head on desk*)

welcome to the ship!!! i'm kinda amazed we have as many folks here as we do!!

Comment

and it HAS been lonely!! when i left for bed Merrin was here, but i just missed ya!! we coulda had our three musketeer fun

I think you where on for about 30min. when I got on.

Originally posted by Jeril
                            Lol, sure! Why not? I will join you all then!
                            I would join the Sam/Jack ship but.. ehh. I don't like shipping for the "normal" ones, oh no! Those ships are just too... bland.
                            No offense meant to them, of course. I just like my pairings to be a little... odd.
                            I just had to have one "strange" ship with all these "normal" ones! Welcome to the Ba'am thread Jeril!
                            welcome to the ship!!! i'm kinda amazed we have as many folks here as we do!!
                            Didn't you know the stranger the ship the more members?

Comment

Ok, I'm accounted for. Been working on some computer updates. But since I'm on break at home, it takes forever to download these things. That and I don't have Word, so typing in Notepad takes forever. I'm working on it though. Later tonight I should have a preview ready.
                              'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                                I just had to have one "strange" ship with all these "normal" ones! Welcome to the Ba'am thread Jeril!
                                "Ba'am"? Lol. I like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X